Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #31
ridemcowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Glad a thead about a guy having car trouble, trying to get to a session, can be so completely shit on by two guys getting in a pissing match about their Rad cars.
ridemcowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:53 PM   #32
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Randi, you have me all wrong! I am a Randi fan! I think its AWESOME that a man in his golden years has a hobby that keeps him focused & not drooling down his chin. Many your age have hobbies....cats, gardening, rocking on the porch staring at the spider spinning his web...

And I think its absolutely PRECIOUS that you think the young kids are turning their heads looking at your cars. I'm betting you think strippers like you too, huh?

As to my pride and joy, its a 1970 Gremlin, but I've added a double wing in the back that doesn't show in the pictures! Am also adding a faux satellite radio antennae, that'll really make it cool!

BTW, you need to go and file charges against the guy that sold you the 171 SLK32 AMG. 'Cause the stock photos you posted are of the R170.

You are talking about a 170...NO IT"S A 171 that's two generations back am I right? Your AMG is at least 15 12 years old, true or false?

Here is the R170, which is what your picture is of:

And here is one that's a R171

That's the white one in case you are confused...

HERE is the R172 I called Fugly. This is the current SLK.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #33
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemcowboy View Post
Glad a thead about a guy having car trouble, trying to get to a session, can be so completely shit on by two guys getting in a pissing match about their Rad cars.
How does that make you glad? Easily excited I see.

BTW, have you ever gone and read your posts back to back? You realize I am sure, that you come off like a whiney baby looking for someone to shake your finger at? You should go read them...

?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #34
ridemcowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Squawk squawk. Her come Toyz, flying over another thread, ready to shit on it. Squawk squawk.
ridemcowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #35
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemcowboy View Post
Squawk squawk. Her come Toyz, flying over another thread, ready to shit on it. Squawk squawk.
I'm serious! You should go read your comments. Its just one incredibly long wihiny bitch comment. Is that what you do go looking for posts to bitch about?

Seriously, not trying to be mean...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:03 PM   #36
FastWheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I like the M/B 171 but not the 170 or 172 series.

LOVE the Cali, but even used you can't hardly find them for $200k! ASININE! Not to mention the maintenance on ANY F-car is going to be scary! My P-cars are bad enough.

There was an accident comment in there too and you should read an article by a guy up in MO about his head on collision when he was driving his 928 with his wife (in the early '80's, the 928 was new). A car came over in to their lane at night and hit them. They walked away with barely a scratch. EMS asked them who was in the 928 and the couple said they were. The EMS guy, said "NO WAY, whoever was in that car died." Nope! The 928 is one of the strongest cars you will ever come across!

My race car is a 928...pretty cool! Also have several more concours street 928's... Never had one break down on the way to a session. Hope I never do! LOL!

I too had to buy new tires recently! YUCK!

I enjoyed the car talk till it devolved in to a pissing match. You guys are good at ruining all good things aren't you?! UNREAL!
FastWheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:40 PM   #37
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Randi, you have me all wrong! I am a Randi fan! I think its AWESOME that a man in his golden years has a hobby that keeps him focused & not drooling down his chin. Many your age have hobbies....cats, gardening, rocking on the porch staring at the spider spinning his web...

And I think its absolutely PRECIOUS that you think the young kids are turning their heads looking at your cars. I'm betting you think strippers like you too, huh?

As to my pride and joy, its a 1970 Gremlin, but I've added a double wing in the back that doesn't show in the pictures! Am also adding a faux satellite radio antennae, that'll really make it cool!
You could just get your time machine out because your car is a 1974 not a 1970, note the stamping on the rear quarter (highlighted in red for your convenience) You should learn your junk not play with it.
qua.JPG
Note the lack of these in the 1970 car below?
grem.JPG

BTW, you need to go and file charges against the guy that sold you the 171 SLK32 AMG. 'Cause the stock photos you posted are of the R170.

Yes my bad, i got my build models wrong, I should know I bought it new and yet I had a 171 before selling it to get the SL.
Thanks for the complement on my graphics skills as it was not a stock photo I took the pic, did the sunset, and the refections. Here is the original.
P1010044.JPG

ya the one next to the phallic symbol <:-{)
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #38
Toyz
Valued Poster

You didn't really believe me when I said my car is a 1970 Gremlin did you?

And yah, I knew you were wrong on the R170/171.

But we are pissing off the peanut crowd by having car discussions and busting each others balls, so lets keep going!

I've had, and this is in no order of preference.

A 1964 SS Impala black with white leather tuck and roll custom seating...just had a little 283, but was a nice looking car

A 1967 Pontiac GTO Silver, with red interior. Not a dent on it...

A 1969 Plymouth Superbee with a 383 HEMI, Hurst 4 speed with 4:11 rear end...loved to smoke the tires off of that one

A 1975 Pontiac Trans Am with the 455. Was a fast, fast car in its time...

Would kill to have any of those today, but like my current car much better...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:02 AM   #39
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
You didn't really believe me when I said my car is a 1970 Gremlin did you?

And yah, I knew you were wrong on the R170/171. Thanks for complementing the work on the photo.

But we are pissing off the peanut crowd by having car discussions and busting each others balls, so lets keep going! Start by showing a picture of something you owned not someone else's Gremlin

I've had, and this is in no order of preference.

A 1964 SS Impala black with white leather tuck and roll custom seating...just had a little 283, but was a nice looking car

A 1967 Pontiac GTO Silver, with red interior. Not a dent on it...

A 1969 Plymouth Superbee with a 383 HEMI, Hurst 4 speed with 4:11 rear end...loved to smoke the tires off of that one

A 1975 Pontiac Trans Am with the 455. Was a fast, fast car in its time...

Would kill to have any of those today, but like my current car much better...
Yeah we all can't own a cookie cuter 6 cyl. 3 speed collectible with carbon fiber dash overlays and color cored drilled and slotted rotors.

But these are not your cars, don;t you have pics of your own cars? Yes I am busting your chops, since you called me on a so called stock picture...

how about a hand built 124- my photo
500e1.jpg or maybe my high school ride a 63 CATILINA 421 TRIPOWER- stock photo

I had several Mopars, MGs and a Triumph TR8 before getting married, then several BMW 2002's,Toyota Supras and even built a sleeper Cressida for my wife to drive LOL.
A 71 Challenger, hemi non RT, a C4 vette ragtop and a C5 ragtop before getting into SLC's and CE's then getting my first hot rod a 1992 Renntech 300CE, 3.4 turbo with a rare 5 speed, then the love affair with my Datsuns and my affair with the AMG's began.... with the 500E. ztrash.png

No I am going to take my El Camino down and get a growler of breakfast stout for the AM!!!!!!!! since it is morning here I am am retired!!!!!!!! Cheers

GO Royals!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 AM   #40
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Yeah we all can't own a cookie cuter 6 cyl. 3 speed collectible with carbon fiber dash overlays and color cored drilled and slotted rotors.

But these are not your cars, don;t you have pics of your own cars? Yes I am busting your chops, since you called me on a so called stock picture...

how about a hand built 124- my photo
Attachment 362344 or maybe my high school ride a 63 CATILINA 421 TRIPOWER- stock photo

I had several Mopars, MGs and a Triumph TR8 before getting married, then several BMW 2002's,Toyota Supras and even built a sleeper Cressida for my wife to drive LOL.
A 71 Challenger, hemi non RT, a C4 vette ragtop and a C5 ragtop before getting into SLC's and CE's then getting my first hot rod a 1992 Renntech 300CE, 3.4 turbo with a rare 5 speed, then the love affair with my Datsuns and my affair with the AMG's began.... with the 500E. Attachment 362347

No I am going to take my El Camino down and get a growler of breakfast stout for the AM!!!!!!!! since it is morning here I am am retired!!!!!!!! Cheers

GO Royals!!!!!!!
Yes Silly, of course I have a picture of my car!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:39 AM   #41
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes Silly, of course I have a picture of my car!
I've sent out a team of navy Seals and got this intell. back. Looks like the dash overlay fits perfectly.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:03 AM   #42
Toyz
Valued Poster

Why would you send seals? I don't even live near the water?

(And I am unarmed at the moment on a mobile device while I go to my very important job & you work on your Datsun B210 at Jorge's Flat Tire center.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #43
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

You are talking about a 170...NO IT"S A 171 that's two generations back am I right? Your AMG is at least 15 12 years old, true or false?

HERE is the R172 I called Fugly. This is the current SLK.

Toyz is right, that is fugly!
Is that why Daimler bought Chrysler, so they could legally use their front-end designs?
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:30 PM   #44
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would you send seals? I don't even live near the water?

(And I am unarmed at the moment on a mobile device while I go to my very important job & you work on your Datsun B210 at Jorge's Flat Tire center.
I didn't send the those seals I sent these seals.

seal.PNG

You know I couldn't work on my B210 because in 1969 they didn't make one. and I can't understand a dammed thing Jorge or anyone fron the SE side of Houston says anyway with that French, Cajun, Texas twang they speak. Shit it takes 3 people to fiqure out what he says and then they can't agree.

The car you show is a 1969 Datsun2/510 simply put a 2 door 4 cyl car with very little frills but auto transmissions, vinyl tops, wheels and stripes made them popular the B210 came out in 1973.

I would restore one of those since notable names such as Bob Sharp, N Bobby Allison, Pete Brock, Trans Am Champion John Morton, Jack Scoville, Porsche driver Peter Gregg, Mike Downs, Walt Maas, and actor Paul Newman all raced Datsun 510's. Bob Bondurant even taught Newman to drive in one as he used them in his schools.

I guess you would be ashamed to drive something like this?

or this?

Old 10-27-2014, 04:30 PM   #45
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
Toyz is right, that is fugly!
Is that why Daimler bought Chrysler, so they could legally use their front-end designs?
I don't think so!! They sold in 2007!!!

I am not sold on the new front end but I never was a huge fan of the other two either. I always thought that the r170 nose looked cheap but I do like the hood coming over the grill.
R170 front end

The R171 had a look I liked except for the hump on the hood as it meets the star. I prefer hoods that come over the grill not become part of it.
R171 front end

It does have the look of the older SLC's and the new cars like the S class.
This grill looks better in a darker color bumper and in person. It's like a cute girl who's pictures don't do her justice but when you meet here in person... Time will tell but I do not think I see a Dodge grill when I see it in person but it just looks dorky but I said that of the r170 and the r171. I do not like the "filler panel look where the hood stops inches short of the hood, that probably will either grow on me or become an eyesore over time.
R172 front end
this is much nicer than the r172

this 09 has a nice grill. look like a Dodge?

MB had that look way back into the 70's it is just evolving and not in a good way

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women