Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60154
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40377
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #121
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ms Elena, what made you think I was talking about you?

Anyway http://bigjournalism.com/gdalfonzo/2...ive-its-funny/
Comments?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:28 AM   #122
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Since you asked for comments, here's one.

Andrew Breitbart and Big Journalism.

I can't believe you read that crap.

M2C
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #123
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Oh, you know what it is then. I guess you've looked at it a couple of times but then again you failed to comment on the story. Now try again and try to concentrate.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #124
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Ms Elena, what made you think I was talking about you?

Really? I mean, really? LOL

Quote:
I am currently compiling a timeline (dates and times) that will prove that COG, CND, and Ms Selena are never on at the same time and must therefore be the same person.
C'mon now. Why is it so hard for people to just admit when they're wrong?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #125
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

John, oops, I mean JD, I had to take issue with the following post of yours.

Quote:
Really? They earned their stripes the hard way? JFK served in the navy for a couple of years and somehow lost his boat when it was "accidentally" run over by a Japanese destroyer. I say "accidentally" because that ship would have known they hit something and stopped to take of survivors. How a small boat like that was just sitting there bothers me. Though it can't be proven it sounds like the boat commander was derelict in his duty though I guess you could say he made up for it later. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.
LBJ resigned his congressional seat and secured a commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the navy. He made a "fact finding mission" to Australia for FDR and almost got lost when his plane went off course. However, he was able to complete his "mission" and return to Texas just in time for to run in the special election to fill his former seat. As a "war hero" he won easily.
Jimmy Carter was selected to be the Chief Engineer of the USS Triton when it was launched but in the last stages he requested a hardship discharge when his father died. He said that he had to go run the family farm but six months after his discharge he was running for Congress. He put the navy in a hard spot and the Triton in a harder spot by requiring them to launch with an unprepared Engineering Officer.
You seem to know quite a bit about the Presidents when it comes to their Naval service. Hmmmmm??? Galt, you are just leaving too many clues. But you just cannot help yourself can you?
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:03 AM   #126
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
John, oops, I mean JD, I had to take issue with the following post of yours.

You seem to know quite a bit about the Presidents when it comes to their Naval service. Hmmmmm??? Galt, you are just leaving too many clues. But you just cannot help yourself can you?
:questi on:
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #127
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Do you want to talk about presidents and their ARMY service? Reagan (joined the reserves in 1937, served in the cavalry until the war broke out, ordered to organize Hollywood to support the war effort), Eisenhower (born in Texas, raised in Kansas, aid de camp to Douglas MacArthur during the Bonus Marchers rally, Supreme Commander of all Allied Forces in Europe), Truman (Missouri National Guard Captain of Artillery, only one of two presidents in the 20th century to see real, live, death is emminent ground combat), Hoover (US Army Engineer Corps, made a name for himself feeding the hungry following World War I, military governor of Philippines), Roosevelt, Theodore (Executive office of 1st American Volunteer Group, promoted to commanding officer when Leonard Wood promoted to general, recommended for Medal of Honor for actions at San Juan Heights, the only other president to experience in your face combat in the 20th century)

I guess I was in the Army.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #128
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

no... you were in the navy damn it..lmao
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #129
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Do you want to talk about presidents and their ARMY service? Reagan (joined the reserves in 1937, served in the cavalry until the war broke out, ordered to organize Hollywood to support the war effort), Eisenhower (born in Texas, raised in Kansas, aid de camp to Douglas MacArthur during the Bonus Marchers rally, Supreme Commander of all Allied Forces in Europe), Truman (Missouri National Guard Captain of Artillery, only one of two presidents in the 20th century to see real, live, death is emminent ground combat), Hoover (US Army Engineer Corps, made a name for himself feeding the hungry following World War I, military governor of Philippines), Roosevelt, Theodore (Executive office of 1st American Volunteer Group, promoted to commanding officer when Leonard Wood promoted to general, recommended for Medal of Honor for actions at San Juan Heights, the only other president to experience in your face combat in the 20th century)

I guess I was in the Army.
Easy there petty officer.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #130
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Bristol will talk about her mother running for VP, her brother being born with down syndrome, and her life as a teen mom. Whilst I have no need to read the book, every life has a story. There are a few interesting topics one might be interested in. Different strokes for different strokes. A few people might wanna read the book.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #131
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Careful there Icognito (great picture) or they will accuse of you of being me, or Deacon, John Galt, or the Cute Old Guy.

This kind of lunacy starts to make sense in some ways. How do liberals attack conservatives? According to Alinsky (which has become a best seller) position your opponent with your words and then redicule them. I have said repeatedly that I am not Cute Old Guy, Deacon, or John Galt but we all share the same thoughts on many subjects (would it be presumptious to say that Sins of the Flesh also agrees with us on many issues?) but our erstwhile opponent refuse to attack the flesh of the matter but instead try to diminish us all by suggesting that we are all one and the same. No better way for a liberal to stop the argument that to make superflous, over the top accusations which detract from the matter at hand. From now on I want it to be understood that when these accusations are bandied about (and no one is telling you that you can't act like a fool) that it should be noted that it indicates clearly that the accuser has no argument other than the insult. Even this posting will, no doubt, be attacked by the nattering nebobs.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #132
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Or effete impudent snobs.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #133
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Even this posting will, no doubt, be attacked by the nattering nebobs.
You bet your sweet petty officer ass there Johnny boy. I don't think I have heard that nattering nebobs before (although I do believe it is supposed to be nabobs). I kind of like that, plus not many people use that phrase. Wait a second, maybe I have heard that before.

Nattering nebobs

I will be eagerly awaiting your reply.

Let me guess what that reply will be. I used those words to further play into the conspiracy of who I am. LOL. John, my homoerotic loving petty officer of a nabob, you sir are not smart enough for that. How are classes going this summer? Any interesting classes. Do all of your classmates still hate you because of your elitist-know-it-all attitude? Will it be over 600 credits after this semester? You know I care because I am so threatened by your education.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #134
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Thank you for making my point KCbigpapa. That phrase came from Spiro Agnew thought the spelling may be different. You have heard it before so you want to jump to the conclusion that someone else said it here which could be true. It is an iconic historical reference. Like researching presidents and their military service. Maybe your JG said and maybe he didn't but it is out there for use by others. If I said "lets get ready to rummmbbbleee!" would you accuse me of being who ever that guy is and if it was also said by JG would you make the same accusation?
Yes, I did use those words on purpose to see if someone would know of their origin. I did consider noting their source but would have taken away from the purpose. It also confirms what I have said about attacking the source and not the argument.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #135
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Galt's Disease Syndrome

Dumber than a fucking fence post rotting in a Kansas prairie in a state governed by the zealous religious political right wing nutz.

Worst of the thing with Galt/Deacon/Barleycorn is that they actually believe they are clever and have relevance.

Delusional at best like most conservatives these days thinking they are doing the will of the American People.

Over 1/2 of the 87 freshman GOP congresspeople now have declared opposition in the primary. Isn't that interesting folks!

Do we pay a pension to a 1 term congressperson or as defeated Tea Baggerz will they turn it down out of principle?

Sheesh!
catnipdipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women