Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160579
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35389
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2015, 01:52 AM   #121
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

LMFAO (idiottard here)! Dude, I admire your trolling abilities. Well done.

Chincho, if this is you, you got to PM me buddy.

Oh, by the way...

About Dream Girl Next Door...

Not because I don't want to (she looks cute in her pics), but because I haven't had the time or opportunity to do so.

Before you start making assumptions... yes I would cover my willy (pun intended).

So... DGND, if you're interested, let's knock some boots.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:42 AM   #122
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 07:26 AM   #123
Jambon-X
Registered Member

Default Have Your Condoms Blessed With Holy Water

I think the OP may not understand how condoms work.

If a lady were to let me know that BBFS might be available for an additional charge, I'd say, "Hey, Good Luck With That," and carry on. It would make far less difference to the session than if she wore some perfume I didn't like.

See, in my case it's a safe bet that it's the lady who's the far more sexually active one. And I don't know a thing about anything else she does that might be risky.

So one person (me) takes responsibility for a reasonable precaution. That's what the condom is for.

To try to turn that into some weird kind of slut-shaming with allegations of scandalous "BBFS" (scarlet letters) is just stupid.

A condom is a health precaution, not some weird-ass moral statement.
Jambon-X is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:20 AM   #124
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

yeah it should be a health precaution for everyone in the hobby on both sides. but hey, we know it happens and that's why some of these guys come back to the same aging providers because there is a true GFE bond forming.

Remember, Rockerrick conceded he was 'dating' his favorite provider for some time and why he would go bat shit crazy defending her only to now put her on blast. It speaks volumes about him and why providers should avoid him. Personally, there is a list of providers I wont see because I know they provide BBFS to weirdo dudes on the board.
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:21 AM   #125
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

OP glad you're still around. I have read or heard stuff about all you mentioned, I do not doubt what you have said. Only 2 have denied it, and from a previous post we know 1 does, or did for sure.
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #126
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbboy View Post
As usual, the responses to my post are a mixture of ignorance, ignoring, and changing the subject. No one wants to face anything or face the real topic. Drivel, drivel, drivel……….. Well, here goes again in an effort to get back on track just a little bit (virtually a hopeless cause on Eccie).

(Blah blah blah......)
Must be bored at 2:10 am to regale us with more blather... but upping the ante and throwing more people into your line of bile fire. A bbfs topic is certainly something to pay attention to, but assuming any guy or girl in the hobby NEVER bareback anyone... even their SO, is naive at best. This is a risk calculus game. Is anyone truly "verified"? Cmon man, ... no. We all know that. Sites like this exist to help minimize, not eliminate, the risk intrinsic to sexual activity and behaviors of those who engage in it.

This thread says more about you than anyone else. You've admitted now that you have done bbfs and are apparently indifferent to the notion of discretion, at best.... at worst, throwing around accusations at people who had nothing to do with your original topic.

If you haven't seen SG's condom selection, you haven't seen sg. I've met dgnd, and I was very impressed with how she carried herself, and the responsible activities we engaged in. Throwing ck and Simon and other unnamed mods under the hearsay bus is weak tea as well.

You've said you're done and have an sb.... congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbboy
I hope all you other guys jumping on this bandwagon are as lucky. I’m getting off.
Hope she makes you a happier man, perhaps less of an attention whore. Best of luck to ya. Are you getting off now? Or after some more trolling??
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:52 PM   #127
nbboy
Registered Member

Player, can you really believe that I was establishing "a GFE bond" with all these sluts during the past year? I just fucked em, Man. And I did it bareback. So take it for what it's worth.

And fuck DGCT if you want to, Simon. But advertising for her? You have outdone yourself.

Sorry, black sunshine. I appreciate the kind words, but these guys are boring. And Slave is about to come back with a 30-minute blast that I won't read. I really have to go.
nbboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:30 PM   #128
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessLace View Post
Been wondering why my inbox isn't filling up....
Just wondering if you noticed the lack in business at or about the same time you recently increased your rates?

There is another thread discussing recent rate increases. And yes we all know you are free to ask whatever you want for your services, but if the phone ain't ringing.....

tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:56 PM   #129
nbboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post

If you haven't seen SG's condom selection, you haven't seen sg. I've met dgnd, and I was very impressed with how she carried herself, and the responsible activities we engaged in.
Net, you are pathetically ridiculous. I fucked SG bareback at least 10 times and never saw a condom in her presence, and one was never mentioned. I keep a calendar and could give you the dates (but I won't).

And your Dream Girl has spent only about six months out of the past four years out of prison, according to her. I have seen her many times and have yet to see her sober enough to talk in a sane manner. And you are "impressed with how she carried herself". You must have met her in church.

Another one who never met a bare dick she didn't like.

Absolutely ridiculous. It is amazing what people will swallow on this Board.
nbboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 02:19 PM   #130
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Omg we don't want put people on blast about their criminal records. Almost every provider on here that threw shade on me has retired early because of her criminal activities and they damn sure don't want me to publish the links!

The same everyday white knights come to the defense of the same aging providers whose business is definitely sagging. Bangs is definitely a way to keep these pathetic dudes coming back for more. At least one guy is being honest about activities on here w named providers. This is one time we need rocker rick to chime in.

Noticed the crickets chirping now? Don't here from the alleged bareback providers?

And for the funny dog w glass just because you strapped up doesn't mean everybody else did!
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 02:23 PM   #131
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Nbboy, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

Appears to me and everyone else that you are bragging about bb'ing women and trying to say you are something special, and in the process take down some others with u whome it appears you do not care for by associating them with known barebacking women. No one is going to trust what you simply post on this board.

I must say congrats on your admitting of this activity (some of which I seriously doubt participated in however) and making us aware that you personally don't care for the safety of any of the girls on this board along with the health of yourself. To me and I'm sure many spectating would also agree, that is all you have accomplished here regardless of the women you have said you have done bbfs with.

Stay safe everyone.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 02:53 PM   #132
nbboy
Registered Member

As usual, Doctor, you used a lot of words to say nothing.
nbboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:33 PM   #133
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

It's always interesting who these posts and threads come from.

long time hobbyist --- using new handles to hide

long time hobbyist--- everybody is dirt but me.

You comment that people who refute you in any way are Wk, PW, and just ass kissers, that don't review and go back into the woodwork.

Must be missing something.... comments disagreeing with you from members who hobby and write comments.

If I remember correctly, a year or so ago wasn't there a post with pics of SG's condom selection. (maybe toy collection, not sure) could be wrong

In my experiences, (being one of those she must not like) I made jokes with her because I've never seen anybody have that many condoms laying around.

Being not so well endowed, she chose a smaller one for me.

Not sure how this is off topic OP, You mention Provider BB and I disagree
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #134
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbboy View Post
As usual, Doctor, you used a lot of words to say nothing.
Apparently was enough for you to comment on.

And what do you mean as usual?

Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 04:10 PM   #135
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Cool

That should be on blast. Not privie.

hobbylover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women