Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35577
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #121
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think the league will want this series extended a couple more games..
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 02:34 PM   #122
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

^^^^ yup waiting until next week is too long for most. Gotta make those ticket sales.

The heart says Rockets but the Brain unfortunately says GS. can't give up on the red nation.
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:59 PM   #123
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I'm going with GS winning the series in 5,
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Golden State takes Game 1, like I predicted.

If the Rockets take Game 2, it may go 6, possibly 7 games. If the Warriors take Game 2, it will possibly end in 5.

The only way I see the Rockets winning this series is if Steph Curry got hurt.
Quote:
ONE POINT!!!!

Turnovers will kill you every time. Especially at crucial times.

They'll be done in 5.
Quote:
Rockets ain't winning four in a row. Their season will more than likely end tonight. And I believe The Warriors will have some ref help.

The networks want to see Golden State and Cleveland in the Finals(this is my prediction as well). The MVP vs the former MVP.
I am one predicting muthafucka!

Rockets are done. End of story.

I'm looking for an exciting NBA Finals between the Cavs and the Warriors. But from what I saw last night and tonight, the Cavs look like they have more of an aggressive edge than the Warriors. It may go 7 games.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:04 PM   #124
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Cleveland in 6...
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:26 AM   #125
Nightshade90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Cleveland in 6...
Nope...Lebron will get his...not so much for JR Smith & others
Nightshade90 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:21 AM   #126
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

G.S. in 7.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:27 AM   #127
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade90 View Post
Nope...Lebron will get his...not so much for JR Smith & others
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
G.S. in 7.
Pulling for Golden State. I'd like to see Steph get a ring.
Old 05-28-2015, 11:13 AM   #128
Satin
Valued Poster

Default GS in 7...

I just want to see Golden State in it as long as possible so I can continue to enjoy the post game conferences of Riley Curry. Watching her destroy the podium and driving reporters insane is the best thing ever!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:01 PM   #129
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Checking out Steph Curry's momma snatch is the only good thing about watching Golden State. Fuck the Oakland Warriors!!

Did it cross anybody else's mind that fucking Harden fixed the game last night??? That mfer was awful, so awful it did cross my mind that he put down millions on the Warriors in Vegas??? Pathetic.

Rockets are a good team but they needed Bev, DMo and a point guard not to mention a mfing coach!! Sad but we lost last night because we could not execute a simple pass, careless handles and passing did us in. Using a Kenny Powers quote "Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless". Talent alone ALMOST got them to the Finals.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:03 PM   #130
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Scattershooting....it'd be interesting to see what Popovich could do with this gaggle of talent, right?

Loved, loved, loved Dwight's post-game media interview and self-analysis, "At the end of that day, I'm still a champion.....and I won't let anyone tell me anything different." Lol....lol....lol....

Perhaps that shiny, little Slam Dunk trophy from days gone by that's sitting on his mantle piece is the reason why he feels like he's a champ. I mean, what else could it be?

But ya know, it's really not Dwight's fault he feels this way. Years of praising kids for mediocrity and awarding them trophies for finishing in last place has finally taken it's toll on today's athlete. One can now pick up his seventh (silly) technical foul....be rendered useless to his team in a potential Game 6....and still have the self-imporatnce to proclaim themselves as a Champion. lol lol lol......

Godawmighty, what will the color commentators have to talk about now that they can no longer beat our ears about Howard and Smith's years of AAU ball together? Damn....if I could only hear that story just one more time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post

Rockets are a good team but they needed.....a mfing coach!! ................. talent alone ALMOST got them to the Finals.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:39 PM   #131
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Rockets would be a scary mfing team with Pop as coach!!! They would have won the whole shebang this year for sure!!! Although Josh "The Cancer" Smith might have found a way to fuck it up. I'll take Dwight "The Champ" Howard over Josh any fucking day.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:42 AM   #132
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you guys shitting me?... G.S. in 5.

They're going to destroy Cleveland. To be so small compared to the rest of them, Steph Curry can box a fucker out like none other. He's hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I just want to see Golden State in it as long as possible so I can continue to enjoy the post game conferences of Riley Curry. Watching her destroy the podium and driving reporters insane is the best thing ever!
No doubt.. that was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Loved, loved, loved Dwight's post-game media interview and self-analysis, "At the end of that day, I'm still a champion.....and I won't let anyone tell me anything different." Lol....lol....lol....
That's what makes him a dunt... maybe he should have skipped the Drake concert after that horrible ass whuppin they got. On a side note, Harden is my ninja, but his defense needs some serious work!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:44 AM   #133
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you guys shitting me?... G.S. in 5.

They're going to destroy Cleveland. To be so small compared to the rest of them, Steph Curry can box a fucker out like none other. He's hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
No doubt.. that was hilarious.

Quote:
That's what makes him a dunt... maybe he should have skipped the Drake concert after that horrible ass whuppin they got. On a side note, Harden is my ninja, but his defense needs some serious work!

Quote:

Years of praising kids for mediocrity and awarding them trophies for finishing in last place has finally taken it's toll on today's athlete. One can now pick up his seventh (silly) technical foul....be rendered useless to his team in a potential Game 6....and still have the self-imporatnce to proclaim themselves as a Champion. lol lol lol......
Preach! When I was in grade school, on Field Day if you didn't place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you didn't get shit! That nonsense is a disservice to kids everywhere.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:16 AM   #134
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Harden can go buy as much pussy as he wants now that the season's over.

V-Live, Dreamz, here he comes!!!
Old 05-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #135
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmao at Kerwil! I like Harden but he put a major dent in his rep with that performance. A record in turnovers in a series ending game? Wow...

Dwight is also the laughing stock of Sports Center with his "I'm still a champion" comments. Oh..,that's right, they did some research and found out he was a champion in high school and for the NBA Slam Dunk contest....lmmfao!
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women