Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160782
Yssup Rider60137
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35501
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #106
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
A C-level large and in charge businessman had to spend a couple of days in the hospital. He was a headache for the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his employees. None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him.
She came into his room requesting to take his temperature. After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth."No, I'm sorry," the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I cannot use an oral thermometer."
This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his rear end. After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back."
She left the door to his room open on her way out. He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door, laughing.
Eventually the man's doctor came into the room.
"What's going on here?" asked the doctor.
Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc?" Haven't you ever seen someone having his temperature taken before?"
After a pause, the doctor confessed with a suppressed laugh in his voice, "Well, no, I guess I haven't. Not with a carnation, anyway!"
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #107
SleeplessJer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Two cows are out grazing in a pasture. One says to the other "Hey, are you concerned at all about this highly contagious Mad Cow disease I hear is going around?"
The other replies, "I don't give a shit, I'm a helicopter."
SleeplessJer is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #108
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

A shy guy walks into a bar and sees a beautiful blonde woman sitting at the counter. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, do you mind if I buy you a drink?"

She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs,

"No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" And walk out the door. Everyone in the bar is now staring at the guy.

Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and walks aways to his table.

After a few minutes, the blonde woman returns and walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says,

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."

To which he responds, at the top of his lungs,

"WHAT?! $200 FOR A BLOWJOB?!"
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #109
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

An elderly Italian man, who lived on the outskirts of Rimini Italy, went to the local church for confession. When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said, "Father, during World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our neighborhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that."

"There is more to tell, Father... she started to repay me with sexual favors. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays."

The priest said, "That was a long time ago and by doing what you did, you placed the two of you in great danger, but two people under those circumstances can succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."

"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. I do have one more question."

And what is that?" asked the priest.

"Should I tell her the war is over?"
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #110
bdd748
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Kaylen, I love your new avatar
bdd748 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #111
pheonix63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

A cop pulls a guy over for speeding and ask for his driver’s license and insurance. When the cop looks at the license and insurance he sees that there is only the first name of the driver which is Frank. The cop looks at the driver and says, “What you just handed me has to be fake because everyone has a first and last name.” The driver looks at the cop and says, “Yes officer I did have a last name at one point and I can explain. You see I was born Frank Johnson, and then I went to med school so I became Frank Johnson MD. I got bored just being an MD so I went to law school and became Frank Johnson MDJD. Again I got bored so went to dental school and then I became Frank Johnson MDJDDDS. I finally found a job I was happy with being a DDS but one day I hooked up with my CDT and she gave me VD, so I became Frank Johnson MDJDDDSw/VD. Well my wife found out about the VD and she filed for divorce and notified the ethics boards. Well the dental board took my DDS so I was now Frank Johnson MDJDw/VD, the bar took my JD so I was then Frank Johnson MDw/VD, and the medical review board took my MD so then I was Frank Johnson with VD, and the VD took my Johnson so now I am just Frank. The cop stood there for a second then handed Frank his license and insurance back and said, “Sir please slow down and drive safe,” then turned around and walked away.
pheonix63 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #112
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Bumping this one... no need to start a new thread.

Ma was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out.... "Pa! You need to go out and fix the outhouse!"

Pa replies, "There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."

Ma yells back, "Yes there is, now git out there and fix it."

So......Pa mosies out to the outhouse, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"

Ma replies, "Stick yur head in the hole!"

Pa yells back, "I ain't stickin my head in that hole!"

Ma says, "Ya have to stick yur head in the hole to see what to fix."

So with that, Pa sticks his head in the hole, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"

Ma hollers back, "Now take your head out of the hole!"

Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, "Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the toilet seat!"

To which Ma replies, "Hurt's, don't it ?!"
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:26 PM   #113
magicallydelicious
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 214392
My ECCIE Reviews
Default my only Joke

One of my only jokes a little boy was walking to school passes on the corner a house. On the porch was a lady standing next to the door she comes over and smiles and starts waving. Wondering he went on to school and didn't think nothing of it..... HE was on his way home from school it was a different lady and she was standing there and she walks over smiling puts her arm around his shoulders leads him insids as he walks in and sees beautiful ladies everywhere and the lady comes up and says pick one anyone you want.. after coming back downstairs he goes up to the lady at the desk he asks her..... is it possible did that lady could have maybe had AIDS..dumbfounded the lady just kinda looks at him and says well it might be a possibility... The little boy asks.... okay well if I sleep with my sister is my sister gotta get it.. confused the lady just looks at him and says well I'm pretty sure that's how it works..he asks again still my sister sleeps with my daddy.. will my daddy probably get it.. doesn't know what to think but she answered I'm pretty sure that's how it works the little boy looks up and says so if my daddy sleeps with my mommy my mommy will get it.. she looks down and answers well that's how it works.. the little boy looks at her one last time I only have one more question.... if my mommy sleeps with the mailman will the mailman get it.. .. absolutely amazed at this point the woman replies yes that is how it works.. the little boy smiles and looks up at her and that's good that's the s.o.b... That ran over my bicycle! So... How was that.
magicallydelicious is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:36 PM   #114
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

A couple tortillas got wrapped up in a taco bar. A mumbled voice cried “Cheese us! Sour cream, lettuce out!"
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:11 AM   #115
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

What the difference between a bowling ball and a blonde?

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:25 AM   #116
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI.. Two fingers are one to many for me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
What the difference between a bowling ball and a blonde?

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:54 AM   #117
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

A lady walks into the ice cream store. She asks the young man behind the counter for a gallon of vanilla, a gallon of chocolate, and a gallon of strawberry ice cream.

Young man: “I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’re all out of chocolate.”

Lady: “Oh, ok. Then I’ll have a half-gallon of vanilla, a half-gallon of chocolate, and a half-gallon of strawberry ice cream.”

Young man: “Ma’am, I just told you, we are completely out of chocolate ice cream!”

Lady: “Oh yeah, right. Well, in that case, I’ll have a pint of vanilla, a pint of chocolate, and a pint of strawberry ice cream.”

Frustrated young man: “Ma’am, do you know how to spell the word ‘van’ in vanilla?”

Lady: “Yes, V-A-N.”

Young man: “Good, do you know how to spell the word ‘straw’ in strawberry?”

Lady: “Yes, S-T-R-A-W.”

Young man: “Great, do you know how to spell the word ‘fuck’ in chocolate?”

Lady, after thinking for a few seconds: “There is no ‘fuck’ in chocolate.”

Young man: “That’s what I am trying to tell you,, there’s no fuckin’ chocolate!!”
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #118
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's funny Wiz...hehe Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
A lady walks into the ice cream store. She asks the young man behind the counter for a gallon of vanilla, a gallon of chocolate, and a gallon of strawberry ice cream.

Young man: “I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’re all out of chocolate.”

Lady: “Oh, ok. Then I’ll have a half-gallon of vanilla, a half-gallon of chocolate, and a half-gallon of strawberry ice cream.”

Young man: “Ma’am, I just told you, we are completely out of chocolate ice cream!”

Lady: “Oh yeah, right. Well, in that case, I’ll have a pint of vanilla, a pint of chocolate, and a pint of strawberry ice cream.”

Frustrated young man: “Ma’am, do you know how to spell the word ‘van’ in vanilla?”

Lady: “Yes, V-A-N.”

Young man: “Good, do you know how to spell the word ‘straw’ in strawberry?”

Lady: “Yes, S-T-R-A-W.”

Young man: “Great, do you know how to spell the word ‘fuck’ in chocolate?”

Lady, after thinking for a few seconds: “There is no ‘fuck’ in chocolate.”

Young man: “That’s what I am trying to tell you,, there’s no fuckin’ chocolate!!”
Old 07-22-2014, 10:02 AM   #119
Guest073117
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

So, this pirate walks into a bar. He sits down at the bar and can't because he has the helm from a ship sticking out of his pants. The bartender is a little concerned but gets the pirate a drink. Finally he can't take it any more and says, "Sir, I'm sure you know, but there seems to be a helm sticking out of your pants." The pirate slams his beer down on the bar and says. "Yar! It be drivin' me nuts!"
Guest073117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:21 PM   #120
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lol.. thanks Vildara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vildara View Post
So, this pirate walks into a bar. He sits down at the bar and can't because he has the helm from a ship sticking out of his pants. The bartender is a little concerned but gets the pirate a drink. Finally he can't take it any more and says, "Sir, I'm sure you know, but there seems to be a helm sticking out of your pants." The pirate slams his beer down on the bar and says. "Yar! It be drivin' me nuts!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women