Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36107
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #76
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
No overreaction. That was my call.
You didn't highlight the "absolutely necessary" part above. I saw enough evidence and backstory that it was, so it was edited.

If it gets "any worse" that would only be because you made it so.
It's not my place to out the back story... But the incessant complaining about the edit and name calling ignores that context, motives and 'the rest of the story'. While generally per the guidelines, every effort is made to avoid editing content, the guidelines can't accommodate any and every possible situation so the mods and admins retain the right to final judgement as granted by the site owners. Outing is taken seriously here so what's the problem with erring on the side of caution, even if you disagree?

Feel free to disagree with the judgement (as I'm sure you'll continue to do so) but as always, if you don't like it here, feel free to leave or start your own site, blog, whatever. The rest of the internet is your oyster so no one is abridging any 'right' here. Its ultimately up to the proprietors to decide what risk they take in providing content (via moderation) vs community driven content and their relative liability with each.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:26 PM   #77
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Just tell them you really look like the avatar. That's what I did!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
I'm just patiently waiting for someone to RTM it. What kind of dog is that?

Perhaps a permanent ban is in order…
ahhhh, I really do wear a pink John Deere hat. But only at strip clubs.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:37 PM   #78
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
ahhhh, I really do wear a pink John Deere hat. But only at strip clubs.
heh.

i need one of those.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #79
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Outing is taken seriously here so what's the problem with erring on the side of caution, even if you disagree?
Here's something I can discuss that has nothing to do with the decision that has been made.

As someone who has been outed three times on this board, I can say that editing info is a slippery slope. You want to claim that if someone so much as posts the words "black socks" on the board that someone can claim outing because they have a pair in their dresser. I believe that unless the posted info can be directly, and exclusively, tied to the person in a manner that would let someone who doesn't know the individual find out their personal information, then it's not outing.

One is a concrete guideline that can be enforced, the other is a slope that allows endless interpretation and leads to censorship. I know which I've chosen and why...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #80
another hit and run
BANNED

Staff Edit Spam. JJ
another hit and run is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #81
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by another hit and run View Post
Staff edit spam. JJ
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:13 PM   #82
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The fact that she created open season on discussing everything she brought out about herself is what actually speaks volumes Rick.

How is/was anyone here able to determine Savak's "intent" in regards to outing her?

In regards to that this is simply a he said she said affair on that matter. If anyone above truly believed that was his intent there would be have been a ban or points issued......

I'm not sure if Savak has spoke on the matter.... Yo Savak..... Did you receive any kind of warning, points or sanction?

In the beginning of this debacle both Slave and Savak PMd me looking for support on their issues. Both thought they were right.

Slave is a smart lady. Sooner or later she needs to step up and deal with the mess here. Unless, there is some hard core proof that Slavak was on a mission to out her, which obviously has not been brought forward or he would be gone right? she is going to need to prove she is worthy of all the praise she has been given for so long regarding how smart she is about business because this isn't simply going away.

If the picture had remained how long would this thread be? It wasn't interesting at all until she made it interesting.

One side of this issue fucked up in a huge fashion.

One side jumped to unsupported conclusions and took off on the other and it's one of the greatest threads that displays the blind dumb ass kissing ways of true idiots in our midst.

Over to you guys for rebuttal!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #83
another hit and run
BANNED

Staff edit spam. JJ
Old 02-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #84
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
In regards to that this is simply a he said she said affair on that matter. If anyone above truly believed that was his intent there would be have been a ban or points issued......

I'm not sure if Savak has spoke on the matter.... Yo Savak..... Did you receive any kind of warning, points or sanction?
No, I HAVE NOT received any points or warnings about any of the postings I have created, especially with regards to this thread.

I'm point free. I have no points right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
If the picture had remained how long would this thread be? It wasn't interesting at all until she made it interesting.
One side of this issue fucked up in a huge fashion.
One side jumped to unsupported conclusions and took off on the other and it's one of the greatest threads that displays the blind dumb ass kissing ways of true idiots in our midst.
I kind of agree with you but really this whole issue should have a footnote that it all really started because of rick. He's the one who made an issue out of it.

The whole situation started like this:

1) Dunnfounded was having a hardtime posting a youtube video in a thread. I reached out to him and helped him and he got it working and created this thread.

2) I noticed he succeeded in posting the video and to tease dunnfounded, I posted a picture of a dog in front of a laptop with the caption "I have no idea what I'm doing", kind of teasing dunnfounded for not knowing how to post the youtube video. I posted the picture because of the joke "i have no idea what I'm doing" and used the picture of that breed of dog because when I searched google for pictures of that joke, that one is literally the first picture that came up and also because I saw that she listed that animal as her favorite animal in her showcase. I included a small message in the picture saying that the subject in question would like seeing the picture and thats it.

3) a couple minutes later I received a message from rick telling me to remove the picture because he thought a picture of a dog in front of a computer would somehow "out her". Not thinking anything of it, I told him that the animal is listed as her favorite in her showcase and I'm really just using information thats already made public on her showcase. I go to bed thinking nothing of it.

4) next morning I wake up and look at the thread and noticed that the picture was removed and asked JJ why. He told me that she asked to have it removed. I checked her profile a little later and saw that she had changed her favorite animal to a new animal an "okapi". I RTM'd my post protesting the removal of the picture since there is information here on this board (modeling pictures) that do more to out her than the picture of the dog and here we are.

The picture was never intended to out her, it was to tease dunnfounded and bring a smile to the woman this thread was dedicated to and thats it.

If any of you were to see the picture that I posted, you would throw your hands up into the air and roll your eyes. Honestly to assume that the picture I posted or even the message I posted would somehow out her is a leap in logic I will never understand. Especially with what whispers pointed out earlier in this thread HERE
savak is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #85
another hit and run
BANNED

Staff edit spam. JJ
Old 02-25-2014, 08:22 PM   #86
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Staff edit spam. JJ
you do remember how at the time I posted the picture the animal was listed as her favorite in the showcase right???

As a matter of fact, someone pointed out to me how her prior listed favorite animal was still floating around around the internet in the form of an online web cache.

At first rick I thought you were a whacky guy who loves to tweak everyone on the board. But now rick I've come to the conclusion that you're an EXTREMELY venomous, manipulative, petty, vile, worthless hide of who-knows-what-the-fuck.

You've showed it in the past with regards to your little attempt WK attempts in co-ed/alert section of this board and also just now when you post this:

Quote:
Staff Edit spam. JJ .
jesus rick, your a scary fuck.

I mean I do fetish, me and my providers do fetish and have fun with it. Some of my providers may reference my sessions in their advertisements, showcases, they use even use it to show there sexual-range. There is an entire specific area of this board for people who do fetish and can express themselves freely.

But what your talking about in that quote in red is just freaking scary and its part of the record, its officially part of the record now that you said that.

Rick, since you like to create so many handles and don't know when to quit, can any provider here really expect you to respect their space if they ask to separate themselves from you?

Rick, is every provider your going to meet gonna have to worry about you trying to develop a relationship with her when all she wants to look at you like as her client?

Rick, if you meet a provider that you really like and decide that she's your favorite, does she have to worry about you blindly following her around at socials where she's trying to familiarize herself with other potential clients?

Rick, what does a provider have to worry about when she admonishes you either privately or publicly and you're not happy about it and you finally SNAP?

If I were a woman, I would be scared of you.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:24 PM   #87
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Staff edit spam. JJ

By all means rick, by all means. I have nothing to hide from.

But when you post here, make sure you take a screenshot of the original post. Don't edit it.

EDIT:
I realized that might be a little tough since your last username was banned so that might be a problem so...maybe not...

I have a screenshot and I've forwarded our private message just now for mods to review and see if I was outing her or not.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #88
Boogie With Stu
BANNED

Staff edit spam. JJ
Boogie With Stu is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #89
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

when comments prove the post. even mine sometimes.

Everybody can be anyone they want online, but your going to have to put with what everyone assumes about you by how you act, doesn't matter if he or she is a real nice person in person.

I happen to actually like women, so my comments usually don't degrade women like so many. I take a lot of crap for it. (WK, PW, ETC.) ooh well

Savak, I read some posts and reviews, not friendly toward men or women especially. Is it any wonder people assume your being nasty? When your nasty most of the time. just an observation.

As for RR, he is well known for his comments. We he makes a post most people assume rightly or wrongly that it's some tirade at someone. reputations are hard to live down.

Same for W, when he started a thread for his christmas drive, and the one to help providers out a lot people assumed he was trying to suck up to providers. His reputation made it hard for some to see he was trying to help.

As for the intent and what "exactly" was said, we're "hopefully" adults. Enough was implied in open forem instead of PM, no matter the provocation.

The other comment about all people will read, yea sadly from I see quite a few don't read 90 percent of the posts, but will comment anyway. I try not to, but have been guilty in the past. (But since everybody knows what the list is about, I'm going to assume she explained her illness so people would know she doesn't have anything to do with the list. Even though several on the list now look like just plain spite or rumors, it still hurt people.)
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:23 AM   #90
brain drain
BANNED

Staff Edit Spam. JJ
brain drain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women