Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well giving you own citizen the choice to travel there if they choose is pretty important if you champion yourself a so called open society. The irony might go over your head though. You do not have to go there, buy cigars from there are visit with their ladies but why restrict your fellow citizens like some commie ruler? [/SIZE]
Hey, if you want to go to Syria. Go ahead. Cuba too.

Why do you have to wait until the government says you can?

So, that is THE BENEFIT of "normalizing" relations with Cuba. WTF style.

In a country where we have to install red lights to avoid car collisions, and then they are ignored, travel restrictions to communist dictatorships where they torture people and throw your ass in jail for years is probably wise to keep the stupid people from getting into trouble they can't get out of.

Wasn't even Cuba.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hey, if you want to go to Syria. Go ahead. Cuba too.

Why do you have to wait until the government says you can?

In a country where we have to install red lights to avoid car collisions, and then they are ignored, travel restrictions to communist dictatorships where they torture people and throw your ass in jail for years is probably wise to keep the stupid people from getting into trouble they can't get out of.

So you want government control to protect stupid people?..... makes perfect sense in a so call free society!

Quote:

You do not see the benefit in a country that screams about personal choice and freedom lifting restrictions on their citizens traveling to a country that we bitch about not having personal freedom? God damn what kind of twisted logic are you tying yourself up in.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:11 AM   #78
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
So you want government control to protect stupid people?..... makes perfect sense in a so call free society!

You do not see the benefit in a country that screams about personal choice and freedom lifting restrictions on their citizens traveling to a country that we bitch about not having personal freedom? God damn what kind of twisted logic are you tying yourself up in.
Fuck, I hate agreeing with WTF and opposing LL. What can you say, sometimes the racist WTF gets one right!
Now, if he could only smarten up on the 666 things he is wrong about, we could be buddies, and I would stop calling him names....
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most government control is to protect stupid people, or helpless.

Stop signs are good example.

Go to Cuba. You don't know anyone who has traveled to Cuba recently?

State Department:
http://travel.state.gov/content/pass...ntry/cuba.html

"Cuba is an authoritarian state that routinely employs repressive methods against internal dissent and monitors and responds to perceived threats to authority. These methods may include physical and electronic surveillance, as well as detention and interrogation of both Cuban citizens and foreign visitors. Human rights conditions in Cuba remain poor, as the Cuban government limits fundamental freedoms, including freedom of expression and peaceful assembly. U.S. citizens visiting Cuba should be aware that any on-island activities may be subject to surveillance, and their contact with Cuban citizens monitored closely. The United States does not have diplomatic relations with Cuba, but Cuba generally welcomes U.S. citizen travelers. U.S. credit or debit cards, personal checks, and travelers’ checks cannot be used in Cuba, and the Government of Cuba does not permit the use of the U.S. dollar. The United States government provides consular and other services through the U.S. Interests Section in Havana (USINT) that is staffed by U.S. diplomats and locally-employed Cuban nationals in addition to eligible family members and third country nationals, but U.S. diplomats are not allowed to travel freely outside the capital and may be prevented from providing assistance outside Havana. The USINT operates under the protection of the Swiss Embassy in Havanabut is not co-located with the Swiss Embassy. Read the Department of State Fact Sheet on U.S. - Cuba relations."

You are free to go to Cuba. And have been for years.

Next "Benefit"?
Old 12-19-2014, 10:29 AM   #80
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You right wingers will hate anything.
Well, we don't hate everything. But when a man such as yourself, who obviously likes to hunt and shoot wild game like a real man, also somehow considers it to be normal and acceptable to suck the dick of another man, even after he has put his dick into a third man's anus for the sexual enjoyment of both parties (such as, for instance, when Assup gets drilled by WTF or littletex) then I hate the depth to which a once great country has descended.
As Iffy might say, "Fuck you and your pathetic little mountains in advance!"
Old 12-19-2014, 10:33 AM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Well, we don't hate everything. But when a man such as yourself, who obviously likes to hunt and shoot wild game like a real man, also somehow considers it to be normal and acceptable to suck the dick of another man, even after he has put his dick into a third man's anus for the sexual enjoyment of both parties (such as, for instance, when Assup gets drilled by WTF or littletex) then I hate the depth's to which a once great country has descended.
As Iffy would say, "Fuck you in advance!"
If you want to suck dick and take it in the ass it is your business don't try transferring your activities to me . Would you suck a uncut cock?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:35 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck, I hate agreeing with WTF ....
I know, but it's like the flu. It will pass.

WTF is a standup guy though, and even as obnoxious as he can be he knows when someone is being inappropriately abusive and antagonistic ...

.. like the tart-hooker below who got vindictively accusatorial about my employment without any factual basis.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are making a Fool of yourself on this issue.

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056159502]
http://travel.state.gov/content/pass...ntry/cuba.html

You are free to go to Cuba. And have been for years.

[QUOTE] This from your own link:

TOURIST VISA REQUIRED:

Tourist travel to Cuba is prohibited under U.S. law for U.S. citizens and others under U.S. jurisdiction.

http://gocaribbean.about.com/od/cuba...226e6-0-ab_msb

The U.S. government has limited travel to Cuba since 1960, after Fidel Castro came to power. The American government has essentially limited sanctioned travel to journalists, academics, government officials, those with immediate family members living on the island and others licensed by the Treasury Department. In 2011, these rules were amended to allow all Americans to visit Cuba as long as they are taking part in a "people-to-people" tour. Independent travel to Cuba by Americans -- and specifically, spending money there -- remains prohibited, however.

Authorized travel to Cuba typically takes place via charter flights from Miami, since scheduled flights by U.S. airlines are illegal. Cost of the short flight typically exceeds $500 per round trip.
It is illegal for any U.S. visitors to bring back any purchased goods from Cuba, such as cigars. It also is illegal to contribute to the Cuban economy in any way, such as by paying for a hotel room.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you want to suck dick and take it in the ass it is your business don't try transferring your activities to me .
I don't keep statistics on it, but it "seems" like you post far more about others' cum, ass fucking, and dick sucking than most, if not one other poster on here. I'm not exactly sure why, and really don't need to know, but calling others out on their references to it, does seem a little hypocritical.

If that is a method of marginalizing someone's credibility, it's ineffective.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:45 AM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don't keep statistics on it, but it "seems" like you post far more about others' cum, ass fucking, and dick sucking than most, if not one other poster on here. I'm not exactly sure why, and really don't need to know, but calling others out on their references to it, does seem a little hypocritical.

If that is a method of marginalizing someone's credibility, it's ineffective.
How about you telling me why it is a bad thing to lift travel restriction on our own citizens to Cuba?

Are we or are we not a free country?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=WTF;1056159558]
Quote:
Tourist travel to Cuba is prohibited ....[/URL][/COLOR][/URL].
You were saying you can't travel to Cuba. And I know what I posted.

It shows on its face (DOS website) that you CAN travel to Cuba.

Doesn't sound very "commie ruler" to me.

Sounds to me like the representatives of the taxpayers don't want to expend taxpayers' money (you're opposed to that I thought) to get someone out of a country into which it is not safe to travel because of the trouble that a novice, unsuspecting traveler might encounter when they do stupid things in foreign countries .... ala

And it's apparent from the information provided (which I provided) that Cuba will receive you AND YOUR US MONEY.

Personally, I try to avoid going places outside of this country, particularly recently, when I do not have any specific business purpose for going there, so I don't usually whine about it when my government alerts me to the potential risks of going some place where it might be unhealthy or disruptive to my life to go there for ..... let's say ..... a cheap piece of ass. And when my government gives me a "heads up" regarding the risks involved, I don't feel like my government is a "commie ruler," because I know it's not. I am actually thankful for the information that I might not otherwise have it my disposal to make my decision. Otherwise I might not have an enjoyable "vacation." See the above photo.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:24 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How about you telling me why it is a bad thing to lift travel restriction on our own citizens to Cuba?

Are we or are we not a free country?
Tell me why it's a good thing when it's not SAFE to travel to that country.

Keep cutting those red lights!!!!
Old 12-19-2014, 12:06 PM   #88
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you want to suck dick and take it in the ass it is your business don't try transferring your activities to me . Would you suck a uncut cock?
You have misinterpreted my comments. I'm saying you approve of such unnatural activities.
I do not consider homosexual activity to be normal. (Note, I'm only referring to male on male sexual contact - lesbos are exempt) At the least, it is biologically unsound.
However, since it being out in the open will now make it where faggots don't have to get married, have kids and hide their liberal proclivities, they will be more prone to die out, and the world will have fewer faggots and liberals. That's a good thing.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:42 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

It was against the law to travel to Cuba for ordinary citizens of this country.

That is far more than say a warning not to travel to Cuba.

You are not portraying the actual facts.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was against the law to travel to Cuba for ordinary citizens of this country.
That is NOT what is said. You are trying to change the facts to make "a point"!

Show me on the State Department website where it says "ordinary citizens"!

It does not prohibit "ordinary citizens" from going any where.

The "commie ruler" tells you to stop at a red light. Go protest.

But before you do: Ask yourself why the "commie ruler" says stop on red.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women