Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #61
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
I'm not sure that's true - if you've ever been to a brothel you know how this works. She would just simply see the AA client and hide in her room until someone else hustled him.

That being said - I don't see it as "government rape" if you have to provide service to everyone. If you don't want to sleep with any and everything that walks through the door, then the job wouldn't be for you in that scenario and you'd probably quit the day it went "legal" - as you'd have notice, and time to find another job. If not, you'd be making a choice to sleep with any and everything, and therefore no one would be raping anyone.

Does the word rape really have to be tossed around so carelessly, here of all places?
Um bite me?

No really.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #62
shamrock55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This reminds me of the same conversation I've seen on bartender and server forums about how black people don't tip. Its not true for all but my best friend is black and successful and I always throw a couple extra bucks down when I eat with him. Nothing makes you believe stereotypes more than working in the service industry.
shamrock55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #63
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

So much to say... so many inaccuracies... However, just not enough motivation.
No really.

Anyway, how about Bacon Vodka? I kinda like it in Bloody Marys. Ever try bacon vodka Sillygirl?
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #64
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nah I like citrus vodkas, but I will get down on a jerky straw.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #65
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I thought JR & Jackie weren't allowed to talk to one another? Or was that MsElena? I get the site's many tempests in a teacup mixed up from time to time.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:48 AM   #66
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I duuno but I bet if you passed him a note in study hall he'd give you the deets.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:53 AM   #67
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by equation View Post
Ladies, I have a couple of friends who are brothers who get rejected because of their ethnicity. Before a reason is given the dail tone prevails. What is the major problem here? Just curious, thanks.

First, if you "sound black" on the phone, that is a sure-fire way to get a dial tone.

This topic has been picked over multiple times. I make my choice on who I will see and who I won't see and it is the lady's choice to decide if she will see me or not once I get there. There are lots of women who advertise not seeing "AA" (asian american? albino american? oh yeah... african american!) or black men. In the majority of the cases, I don't bother calling. Why? The reasons have already been stated as to their motivations.

There are, however, women who have experienced some type of life trauma which causes them to be apprehensive (far too delicate a word for the actual feeling they have) when around people of color. Sure, they could get some counseling and eventually realize that everyone isn't that one person... but if it ain't broke don't fix it. Simply avoiding situations where you would feel that apprehension is enough for most people.

A provider just left my house. I haven't seen her in a couple of months and the last time was for an incall. She does not advertise that she does not see black men. First time I got to her incall, she let me in, closed the door and said, "say something." I responded and she said, "OMG, your voice is so deceptive! You look nothing like how I had pictured you!" Tonight, it was kind of the same thing. She had forgotten she had seen me before and I told her i'd send her a picture but, she insisted on staying on the phone until she got to my place. Once here, she was like, "OMG... i remember you! Wow, if you had sent me a picture I probably would not have seen you because you're black. But, hearing your voice and seeing you in person is so different!"

She's black herself and she does not choose to see other black men... I didn't ask her her reasons, I did say that she didn't have to stay if she felt uncomfortable... our appointment was set up for less than half an hour anyway so I would be understanding. She said it was fine and ended up staying for almost 3 hours.

My point is this... even though this lifestyle is a choice for these ladies, they can make the choice to make their experiences as positive as possible. If they get repeated negative attention from certain people, they will simply filter out those people as best they can. There are exceptions out there for 90% of these ladies. Luckily for me, I often fit that exception. But, for the remaining 10% who won't see me no matter how nicely I dress, how articulate I am or how strong my diction is... or even how green my money is... for those 10%... who cares what their reasons are? It is best to spend your money with someone you're going to have fun with who will enjoy the time with you as much as you will enjoy the time with them.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:00 AM   #68
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock55 View Post
This reminds me of the same conversation I've seen on bartender and server forums about how black people don't tip. Its not true for all but my best friend is black and successful and I always throw a couple extra bucks down when I eat with him. Nothing makes you believe stereotypes more than working in the service industry.
Nothing makes you sick of stereotypes more than constantly seeing surprised looks on peoples faces when you don't fit their idea of what you should be like.

I admit, some of my friends don't know how to tip well--but most of them are white. They give me the same lame "we're in a recession" excuse. I just tell them, "it is a recession for your waiter who is making like $3/hr plus tips. If you can afford to go out to eat, and can't afford to tip properly, keep your ass home and learn to cook."
Old 04-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #69
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThisMeat View Post
I thought JR & Jackie weren't allowed to talk to one another? Or was that MsElena? I get the site's many tempests in a teacup mixed up from time to time.
As far as I know the only nuclear rules as such that exist on the site are between several people (well, groups of people) in Texas . . . JR was admonished in the past to quit addressing Elena negatively . . . lately, he's been a good boy.

Mr. Meat, you and I have discussed the traumatic event that precipitated my policy of shying away from men of color, but sweetie, if I were to ever get up enough courage to try again, your phone will ring. I mean, don't go like sitting by it waiting, but yeah, it's a compliment.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women