Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2014, 06:41 AM   #61
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default sorry honey. my phone just updated this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
Hey Everyone,

Many of you don't know me but I have been around for a while so I feel the need to voice my opinion. When I say opinion that is exactly what I mean, these are my own personal views on this thread.

First off Jessika, last time I checked you were not a sailor so please stop with all the swearing. I can understand your frustration in this situation. I too have felt as if I was shorted before. Many of those clients weren't as nice as SIX and didn't come back to rectify the situation. So please hunny count yourself lucky. Also this is one review. They way you are arguing back and forth it makes me doubt that you have faith in your provider abilities. Everyone is not going to like you, you don't always mesh with gentlemen. Not a day goes by that if someone doesn't like me do I go attacking everyone. I say f*** it, I was Andrea Davis before I met them and I will be Andrea Davis after. Please the next time you have someone say something not so nice about you please do like the rest of us. Go grab a bottle of wine, a few provider girlfriends, and curse his name behind his back like everyone else. Please don't air your dirty laundry because in all honesty no one really cares. It makes you look unprofessional and tacky. If sympathy is what you were really looking for you might have gotten it by placing your rant in the ladies only section. Instead of publicly fighting with him, ladies might have taken what you said to heart and maybe saw the review as retaliation. Now that will never happen because you got on the board acting like a mad woman. One last note to you, if you don't want people to perceive you as "ghetto" then make sure you don't use slang and grab a dictionary before you post. I for one thank God that English is not my first language and I am okay that my grammar and punctuation suck. I own up to it and continue to work on improving myself.

Second off, Gemma, after watching this post unravel you have no reason to call her a basic b****. You can't throw stones while living in a glass house. You getting on here and calling her names is just as bad as her rant. We are all providers, we are here to uplift each other not tear each other down. We may not always agree with each others business practices but we do have to show respect to one another. You never know when that same woman that you tried to tear down is going to be the one you need help from the most. Actions have consequences, you two need to apologize to one another because in the end you both ended up looking like fools in this thread.

Last but not least Six Shot. I feel as if what Jessika said is the truth I personally wouldn't have posted a public review. Non of us were born yesterday and you could have easily placed your frustrations with your appointment in the mens lounge. If she had already warned you that she would place an alert because she felt she was shorted then you had to know that she was going to make a rebuttal. So it makes me wonder why did you do this in a public forum? Did you want attention from the boys club? Did you want someone to pm and tell you how bad they felt for your experience? By you posting a public review and not a private one placed fuel on the fire. I know I was raised with the knowledge " Hell has no fury like a woman scorned." In the end I feel like this whole situation has just went to far. I didn't personally look, but if you took the time to go comment on her other reviews that just made the situation worse. There is plenty of other things that you could be doing with your time besides continuing on with this silly banter. Sometimes things are best if taken care of privately.

Well my rant is over... I am sorry if you had to suffer through my bad grammar, and lack of punctuation. I really do miss college when I had the girl next door proof read everything that I wrote. If you don't like my opinions here they are just that, my opinions. I wish you all a Happy Holiday and Happy Hobbying.

Your Seductive Concierge,
Andrea Davis
You sound hot. Other then that the jive about Wichita nullified your cooly stated opinion. If you leave anywhere like that! That means you run from your own shadow. Please don't take this wrong, I think you would be fun to talk with personally.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #62
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Did I miss something here?? No? Yes?...

I am still confused about one thing....He did write a review for her, soooo, why was he not eligible for her review special?? Or,... must the review be a 'yes' review to be worthy of her review special? ..I bet that's it...
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:59 PM   #63
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I am still confused about one thing....He did write a review for her, soooo, why was he not eligible for her review special?? Or,... must the review be a 'yes' review to be worthy of her review special? ..I bet that's it...
? Was the question. I'm still enjoying the new avatar the fine look of pleaSurE
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:32 PM   #64
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Gotta get more popcorn...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #65
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
? Was the question. I'm still enjoying the new avatar the fine look of pleaSurE
LOL! Thanks, guilty of snappin some selfies last night.

I simply mean a review special is just that; ... a review special. Regardless of the yes/no recommendation. So, why was he not eligible for her review special when it's all said and done?..... And, why the hostility from her to him for following her instructions?? Of course, I can't see ROS, so I may be missing something too.....
Old 12-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #66
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
LOL! Thanks, guilty of snappin some selfies last night.

I simply mean a review special is just that; ... a review special. Regardless of the yes/no recommendation. So, why did he not receive his review special when it's all said and done?.....
Do you think maybe she will send me the $25 back now that the review is up?
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:24 PM   #67
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL! I dunno, she really was livid about that lil $25 so I kinda doubt it. haha
Old 12-11-2014, 04:25 PM   #68
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShot View Post
Oh I'm almost certain she will.

And dude, you screwed her with pit bulls in the room? You're my hero.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #69
edwardzhane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

After reading this thread, it is clear to me who has a real problem. The Moderator suggested that we should let this go. It has gone too far.
edwardzhane is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:47 PM   #70
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardzhane View Post
After reading this thread, it is clear to me who has a real problem. The Moderator suggested that we should let this go. It has gone too far.
I would hope it's apparent who has the issues here. wtf. lol! It was pretty obvious after her first post.

When did the moderator say to let this go? It's just conversation. Pretty helpful info to most of us..not mention entertaining.

Look, we are happy for you that you got your knob polished without the complications she ultimately caused for this man, but your experience has very little influence on what the rest of us can read and piece together to know the type of girl she is. Please quit with the begging of us to lay off of her for screwing over one of our local reputable hobbyists. I may curse and talkshit but I am in no way trashy, nor do I talk as if I am. Plus, I have never seen this horrible alert on him that she was going to post so what does that tell you??.... It speaks volumes for me. She should reply to this in a ladylike fashion and I bet she would get better results and then you wouldn't feel compelled to have to speak for her.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:03 PM   #71
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If her story is true, she doesn't own him anything for the review

It doesn't matter if it was a yes or no review, it all depends on what was agreed on before the meeting. When you agree with someone on the full non review price then that's what he should pay. It doesn't matter if he ends up writing a review or not later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
I have text messages that show we agreed on 150/30 aanyone is more than welcome to ask me for the messages.
She says she has texts, I think she should show them.
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:28 PM   #72
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Default Sorry For the Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
If her story is true, she doesn't own him anything for the review

It doesn't matter if it was a yes or no review, it all depends on what was agreed on before the meeting. When you agree with someone on the full non review price then that's what he should pay. It doesn't matter if he ends up writing a review or not later.

She says she has texts, I think she should show them.

If Santa Claus's story is true she does not owe me anything for the review.

Blue, it was a fucking joke OK.

I do not want the $25 or I would have not went back and given it to her, just trying to be honest. She felt I cheated her and I DID go back and make it right. Do you understand? I gave Jessika the money that was in dispute despite her games. Her and I were square. I met her required donation regardless of HER POSTED SPECIAL and her pricing games.

If I had went back because I was concerned about her THREAT of posting negative info on me I would not have posted a NO review because I knew she would attack me for the review as that is how liars respond to the truth. Basic shit Blue.

I have seen a few Ladies in the past year. Find me a single Lady that feels I actually tried to short her or did not treat her with complete respect. You can not do it period.

This girl is fucking pissy because I gave her a NO review and spoke the truth about her service.....Pay attention Blue, read the available information. Read the review, and others.

As my Dad would say
Your on the wrong side of right, and you need to get on the side of the facts.

Blue, have you been protesting in Ferguson?
Old 12-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #73
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShot View Post
I was responding to this

Where did I say that you didn't end up paying her the full price ? I am just wondering why do you think she NOW owes 25 when the agreement was on 150 ? So what if you ended up writing a review ? That was not part of the initial agreement.

Can you book with a provider without a review special (full price) and then after the meeting change your mind and ask her to give you back the difference because you decided to do a review ?
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:49 PM   #74
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok well I missed that initial agreement between them, as all of us but them two did... But I know what I seen played out on the board helped me to form my own version of what probably went down. Regardless, I am the one who brought that $25 discussion up today and was merely trying to make light of it and point out a few more discrepancies with the story.

Plus, after actually meeting someone, my opinion is biased to that person as I can confirm what kind of person he is. And knowing that just, well.... Just makes her version of the story even more ridiculous sounding. But again, we will never know the initial conversation that happened so now it's just another experience in the hobby
Old 12-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #75
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Default WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
I was responding to this

Where did I say that you didn't end up paying her the full price ? I am just wondering why do you think she NOW owes 25 when the agreement was on 150 ? So what if you ended up writing a review ? That was not part of the initial agreement.

Can you book with a provider without a review special (full price) and then after the meeting change your mind and ask her to give you back the difference because you decided to do a review ?
WTF are you talking about?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women