Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60051
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35449
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 07:16 PM   #61
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Uhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepsi View Post
Is it racist when a black provider wont' see a black customer?
Yes... yes it is. Can someone PLEASE tell me how a decision based solely on ones race isn't racially motivated??? You can call it a preference if you want but please stop dancing around the issue.

As a black man I prefer to play with Latinas (first), then white girls (aka pink toes). Is that racist??? Fuck yeah!!! and I'm totally ok with it. If a lady chooses not to see me because I'm black??? OK...
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:28 PM   #62
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I have my preference in women they are allowed thiers. The AA issue gets under my skins sometimes but whatever. It sucks seeing a nice looking lady and then reading her ad knowing you won't have a chance because you are black...but every other race she's cool with?

There are other issues at play here too: Pimps or harrassment from other eccie males for example, but this issue will never get resolved. See us men have options--we can search through profiles and pick who we want...the ladies don't. They have no clue what is on the other side of that door. As bad as it sounds to see No AA, imagine how fucked up it would be if ladies listed who they actually wanted to see? I'd argue that the majority of they guys on here would not be in consideration.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:39 PM   #63
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy View Post
Well, personally I look at it this way...
You don't pick the first one on the list to see...
We choose who we see...

Just like there are rules for upscale restaurants and Country Clubs...
(Jacket, tie, membership fees...etc)

We aren't like Wal-Mart, not everyone can walk in and buy....
More like the exclusive Country Club that has rules, membership fees and social requirements....

The "Hobby" is a privilege, not a right....

And this is just my opinion, not everyone's...

Smooches
Agreed love it
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #64
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
When I'm in ISOs, I always see request for no AA providers or no BBW provider so now its a problem when we do it? Get over yourselves
Lmao!! Preach Nina
Old 12-12-2016, 07:46 PM   #65
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I have my preference in women they are allowed thiers. The AA issue gets under my skins sometimes but whatever. It sucks seeing a nice looking lady and then reading her ad knowing you won't have a chance because you are black...but every other race she's cool with?

There are other issues at play here too: Pimps or harrassment from other eccie males for example, but this issue will never get resolved. See us men have options--we can search through profiles and pick who we want...the ladies don't. They have no clue what is on the other side of that door. As bad as it sounds to see No AA, imagine how fucked up it would be if ladies listed who they actually wanted to see? I'd argue that the majority of they guys on here would not be in consideration.
Txboi your reply is going to be the very best by the time this thread is over lol that shit is so true on so many levels can't imagine nobody arguing with your shit because it's just the truth buddy.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #66
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
Yes... yes it is. Can someone PLEASE tell me how a decision based solely on ones race isn't racially motivated??? You can call it a preference if you want but please stop dancing around the issue.

As a black man I prefer to play with Latinas (first), then white girls (aka pink toes). Is that racist??? Fuck yeah!!! and I'm totally ok with it. If a lady chooses not to see me because I'm black??? OK...
If you don't get it already, you're not going ton but...

You're mixing terms here. Doing something based on race doesn't automatically make you racist nor practicing racism.

Preferring to get your rocks off with a race over another doesn't make you racist. Calling white girls "pink toes" however...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:06 PM   #67
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
If you don't get it already, you're not going ton but...

You're mixing terms here. Doing something based on race doesn't automatically make you racist nor practicing racism.

Preferring to get your rocks off with a race over another doesn't make you racist. Calling white girls "pink toes" however...
well blacks cant be racist, so....
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:46 PM   #68
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy View Post
LMFAO not sure who you are referring to, but IT ISN'T ME! Better check my showcase little girl. And 1999? Hunny I was a minor. In Junior high at that you ignorant imbecile. Before you have diarrhea of the mouth AGAIN, You should check your facts.
I don't need surgery and a 1000 a year website. I charge 300hr and do DAMN GOOD.
You're an angry racist with non existent statistics and so-called "facts"
Don't get mad because I called your young minded ass out for exactly who the fuck you are... AN IGNORANT racist with a desire to turn EVERYTHING into a damn race war.

Now sit down, shut up and suck some dick. That's what the fuck we are here for any damn way

The only ape in heels around here is You...

I will not be sorry for advising the OP to avoid women whom openly discriminate against him.

lmao and also where did I post any statistics? or proclaim to state facts? in FACT the first sentence I wrote was IN MY OPINION.

and also my website is free, I made it all by myself, in fact majority of my career has been 100% profit. That's because I have been independent since day 1...

and i might not have made as much money as some of the white pimped out NBA ladies, but i bet i still came out better in the end because i keep all my money and use it to benefit me and only me and mines. not some dead beat leech of a guy.

We aren't in competition you don't have to try to slander my name, hot stuff... you're just making yourself look bad.

I'm up north where life is good for a black person, I never see girls with ads that say No Black People Allowed. I never see racist comments about black women like you do on eccie. I am blessed, was blessed in Dallas and am blessed in Chicago, and am going to be blessed where ever I go.

White people on this site whom support all this non sense, may be able to point at black men and women and say you're bad people and we are scared of you. or you stink, or you have a bad attitude, or you carry stds, all of those things I have read on here as excuses to why NBA ads are still around.

But guess what I bet that black man you think youre so much better than is probably happier than you and has a more fulfilling life than you, more people whom care about him than you do. He might not be able to say he is white and therefore he is right, but his heart is not filled with hate.

So you can be white all day, white skinned pretending to be white, whatever, but we all know being white does not make you happy. just like being rich doesn't make you happy. and just like you cursing me out for voicing my opinion and advice to the OP for no good reason is not going to make you happy.

But you have a good Xmas, and i wish you nothing but the best of luck in your biz down there in the south....
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:30 PM   #69
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
well blacks cant be racist, so....
In the words of Prez Obama... Yes we can
Old 12-12-2016, 11:34 PM   #70
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Doing something based on race doesn't automatically make you racist nor practicing racism..
Wow... It's your story, tell it like ya need to Bud
Old 12-13-2016, 01:35 AM   #71
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Bullshit.

A woman can choose who she fucks.

Even if she is getting paid

Besides. Why would a dude get bent out of shape over a chick who wouldn't want to fuck him in the first place.

I don't get all teary eyes and snotty nosed over dudes who want to fuck 18 year old, white spinners only.
The comparisons are not fair. Generally speaking, you ladies are much hotter than us. You wouldn't give any of us the time of day outside this arrangement. And as the consumer, we can have preferences, whatever they may be.

However, you saying that your preference is to fuck Kevin Smith, Dani Trejo, Vincent Schiavelli, a small dicked Ron Jeremy look alike, etc, but prefer not to fuck Morris Chestnut as a personal choice. Call it what you like, but there has to be some inherent racism in there somewhere.

And of course you can fuck whoever you want. But call it what it is.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:50 AM   #72
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Doing something based on race doesn't automatically make you racist nor practicing racism.
Umm, Ok then.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:04 AM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post

and also my website is free, I made it all by myself, in fact majority of my career has been 100% profit.
I don't think you understand what "profit" means. Or maybe you are the only hooker in the world with no expenses....as far as the rest of your drivel in that post, waste of time to even breakdown to address...
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:00 AM   #74
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

PImpcum.

If you call up an NBA chick, and her caller tune is some inaudible hiphop bullshit, HANG UP THE PHONE!!

And for those with no detective skills, that means she's probably pimped out, and yes, by a black dude.

When he's not pimping her, he's banging her bareback.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:26 AM   #75
HornyIntellectual
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

EVERYBODY (both provider and client) has a right to see (or not see) whomever they want, for whatever reason. Being pissed about it either way IMO is an exercise in futility.

As an black man, I try to go where I am CELEBRATED and not TOLERATED.

This is especially true here.

Happy hunting everyone
HornyIntellectual is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women