Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #61
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're too stupid for description. I don't care if HuffPo publishes the cartoons...or the NYT or the WSJ...the point is that it is an editorial decision best left to people with brain cells.....unlike you and Whirlytard.

By the way....fuck you moron.
what "editorial decision"?
those were cartoons that made lots of people mad

I wanted to see what made others so mad....
you lack words for a description? sounds like you're the one missing brain cells,. eh?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #62
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You lookin' for a discount, boy?

If so, before you empty your wallet, take a look at photo #11 and tell me this hootchie* is "125."

*and I ain't talkin' cover in a hurry either.
Don't be an idiot and drive her away. I want to hear more - don't you? Then don't badmouth her looks because you don't like her posts. Her photos look fine to me. Did you check her reviews? They're all top drawer. And no, I'm not looking for a discount and I'm not going soft on Islamic extremists either.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:46 PM   #63
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 254714
My ECCIE Reviews

See If your Ex Dumb President never Killed Saddam non of this would be happening now ... he had this dogs on leaches ... ok ... he was a dictator but trust me as an Arab i'm telling you... that's the only way we understand lol

Think about it ... Iran couldn't raise her voice when he was in control ... after he's gone ... the Idiots wants to make Nuclear Bombs like WTF ? Really ? it was just yesterday that they were crying to America for help now they got a voice and want to go against the hole world ? ...

Not Only that ... Iran IS the one supporting all this terrorists ... they Created ISIS ... you'll tell me BUT ISIS IS Sunni Arabs ... Yeah but that's their Plan to Distract the world and America so they Proceed with their Buz...Have you heard about IRAN in the news lately ? ....Hmmm NOP ... the world is Busy with some Brain Washed idiots who claims to be Muslims and kills in the Name of Allah ...

You know whats funny ? i never knew they were Shia Muslims tell i came to America and Met the Persians ... all i was thought is that they're 5 rules to Islam, Muhammed was the Last Profit But they were some before him , Quran is Our book but they're are some holly books before ... thats about IT... when i started to hang out with the Persians i found the Dark side ... witch is the one you see on the Media ... Seriously ... those people do some Stupid shiit i never saw in Quran ... Like killing them selfs on this guy's Birthday who died thousands of years Ago lol or praying on a top of a Rock who said ALI on it ... Crazy crazy stuff ...
I promise you that it does not exist in the Quran that's why i'll stick to my Opinion that ISLAM or at Least the ISLAM i know is a religion of PEACE ...

BTW i love and Enjoy And Love and enjoy lol having discussions with an intellectual person like yourself and some guys on this threads ... Thanks for respecting my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I believe you. I hope the world wide Muslim community is like minded......what happened today in Paris was encouraging - leaders from Israel, Hamas, Egypt, Turkey, France, Britain, Germany, coming together in an expression of solidarity.

We will see where this leads us.

Keep speaking out; don't be silent...and peace be with you.

IMO, the ship can't be righted until the Muslim world accepts the principle of separation between Church and State.
ArabianGoddess is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:55 PM   #64
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Raina/AG,

I have a question. Have you visited Mecca during the hajj? I understand it is open to all Muslims - Sunni, Shia, splinter sects, etc. How do they keep Sunnis and Shia from attacking each other during the Hajj? Do they all just agree to "bury the sword" and circle the Kaaba together peacefully, then go back home and start fighting all over again? Do they mix or segregate them? What's up with that?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:55 PM   #65
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 254714
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks honey can you tell that Idiot who's calling me a Liar that those pictures are more than 6 months old ... i go to School and got another job i been busy to post new ones ... i work out and hike everyday its my new addiction lol . i toned my body a lot and new pictures are coming soon

But don't worry NO ONE ever drives me away LOL Specially from defending my Religion or having an interesting conversations with educated people such as you and many in this thread ...

The fact that He doesn't find me AMAZING doesn't reflect Poorly on ME , Its Just Simply means that he has a Bad Taste ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't be an idiot and drive her away. I want to hear more - don't you? Then don't badmouth her looks because you don't like her posts. Her photos look fine to me. Did you check her reviews? They're all top drawer. And no, I'm not looking for a discount and I'm not going soft on Islamic extremists either.
ArabianGoddess is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:20 PM   #66
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess View Post
First of all, i want to tell u that i like interacting with people who respect others opinions... I know what ever i say won't change how the world looks at us but you know nothing wrong with trying right ?

As a Muslim, it pains me when someone derides Islam and my religious beliefs. It also pains me when someone derides other religions and other people’s religious beliefs. But what offends me more, much more, are the actions of the criminals who, this week, dared to use Islam to justify the cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians.

This is not about Islam or being offended by the Charlie Hebdo magazine. This is about a handful of extremists who wanted to slaughter people for any reason and at any cost. so here is an answer for you question ...NO ONE OR NO MUSLIM Condemn the killing in PAris ... The muslim extremist in France should not be or shall never be inflicted with the other problems of what is happening in the other muslim countries. An act of murder or extremism is not all accepted in a democratic society & can never be accepted in the Islam faith for killing innocent human being.

See were i grow up ... one very important word that everybody was teaching us was PEACE! you say "HI" we say "Salam Alaikom" is PEACE! so let there be PEACE in your heart and not bitter. PEACE means love your enemy, when your enemy throw you a stone, throw him back a loaf of bread. These are extremist who are brainwashed coz in my own opinion, a true MUSLIM is a peace loving person, merciful, and gentle. Killing innocent people is very wrong, CRAZY people in Islam faith is hard for me to imagine, I still believe that ISLAM is a faith of LOVE PEACE & MERCY. That is why we answer ALAIKOM SALAM back to anyone from any other religion coz we offer PEACE ( And really that's what i was thought ...)

BTW and you know what these extremist will do to someone like me right ?

Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and mercy. It is a source of comfort and strength for more than 1.6 billion Muslims – the same people who are shocked, saddened and appalled by the events in Paris this week.
Please keep up your posts.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:48 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
By "in their past" do you mean more than a week ago?

10 years?
20 years?

When will they become "ashamed" of themselves?
How do I know that? Smart guy like you ought to know the answer to that question, but ...

What kind of question is that, LLIdiot?

You disagree with my statement? Explain why. Otherwise, you're just jerking off.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:55 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
If islam were a religion of peace, that must have been in the past. The most often seen islamic representative we non-muslims see is barbaric in thought and actions. These vermin use their religion as a license to terroize, kill, rape and extort non-muslims.
Then there is the invisible brand of islamist. These muslims hide and refuse to openly dennounce the extremist because they fear them.
Also there exist the other invisible muslim who endorses the jihadist in the shadows. Sometimes this type supports and helps fund the terrorists' efforts.
Lastly there is the rarest seen muslim. This type openly takes a stand against violence and extremism.
I am sick of the first three types of islamist. If the last type muslims to don't begin to unite and openly fight extremist, the rest of the earths 5 billion people will grow sick of them as well.
Spoken like a true expert. I feel so good that you stayed behind to protect me, rioseco.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:40 PM   #69
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You lookin' for a discount, boy?

If so, before you empty your wallet, take a look at photo #11 and tell me this hootchie* is "125."

*and I ain't talkin' cover in a hurry either.
Wow, a Hooker lying about her weight.

I'm shocked.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:26 PM   #70
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
what "editorial decision"?
those were cartoons that made lots of people mad

I wanted to see what made others so mad....
you lack words for a description? sounds like you're the one missing brain cells,. eh?
Eat shit meathead. The editorial decision that lead to the decision to publish the photos or not. Get it, dumbass?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:26 PM   #71
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
BTW and you know what these extremist will do to someone like me right ?
I'm sincerely curious, what would the "regular" Muslim hierarchy do to you?
In Saudi Arabia?
In Pakistan?
In CA, if your local imam knew of your activities and sharia law could be invoked?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:19 PM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm sincerely curious, what would the "regular" Muslim hierarchy do to you?
In Saudi Arabia?
In Pakistan?
In CA, if your local imam knew of your activities and sharia law could be invoked?
Actually, I'd like to know the answer to those questions too, AP. At least, what do you THINK the consequence would be in those situations?
Old 01-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #73
dalmars
BANNED

Charlie Heb do last printed outside France 100%kosher
dalmars is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:34 AM   #74
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
First of all, i want to tell u that i like interacting with people who respect others opinions... I know what ever i say won't change how the world looks at us but you know nothing wrong with trying right ?

As a Muslim, it pains me when someone derides Islam and my religious beliefs. It also pains me when someone derides other religions and other people’s religious beliefs. But what offends me more, much more, are the actions of the criminals who, this week, dared to use Islam to justify the cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians
pains you?> why the hell do you give a rats ass what someone says?
"your religion"
You remind of my friend who told me that she didnt want gay marriage to be legal because it'd make her marriage be "less valid"
eh? don't you think it makes your marriage less valid to meet me on tuesdays?
But I digress

why what someone says bugs you is beyond me,
you are actually more concerned about what others think of hindu/catholicism/.muslin/jewsih,(I forget what you said) and not your own beliefs about i
Exactly the same as my "friend", and her thoughts on marriage.........

why are you letting others control you?

why do you care what someone says about "your fairytale/religon"
There are crazy people all over who do things for EMOTIONAL reasons.
These people killed some folks...
It pains me when someone gets upset about what someone else does.
The shooting of the comic writers was bad/sad because one person should not get killed. period
really doesnt matter what it was opver

you need to start respecting yourself more and not give a crap when someone with an iQ of 2 does/says something stupid and then you have the audacity to think it's about you or somehow affects you?
or are you religous just for other people?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The last thing I want to do is "drive her away"..... and she is probably "better looking" (at least to me) than anyone of you guys ..... my point is ... credibility.

As for "reviews" being "top drawer" ... my personal experience is AT BEST reviews run about 50-50 for accuracy based on my own assessment.

As for being "an idiot" .... and you "not going soft on Islamic extremists" ....

.. the one that got away from Paris after the attack is "hot" looking too!

As for my "assessment" of her ... apparently it IS CORRECT.

The last time I "mentioned" the FACTUALLY AND SUBSTANTIALLY INACCURATE posting of a provider's weight as being UNDERSTATED in her ADVERTISEMENT the provider accused me of being LE. This one just calls me an "IDOT," because SHE LIES ABOUT HER WEIGHT and IT'S OBVIOUS?

The "IDIOT" would be the one who took the BAIT, set an appointment, appeared, and followed through with the session after realizing she was closer to 160 than 125..... unless she's posting it in kilos.

"The fool and his money soon part."

Now here's my point to "you lady" (The Princess) .... you are on here giving US a lecture on what Muslims REALLY THINK like you know all about it ... and you can't even post your real weight in an ad on a hooker board to drum up business.

Is misrepresentation and fraud acceptable within the Muslim tenets?

Apparently, giving up the known terrorists in your neighborhood isn't, either.

Which one applies?

1.Shahadah:
2.Salat:
3.Zakat:
4.Sawm:
5.Hajj:

This says it all right here .... straight from the keyboard of "THE PRINCESS":
"See If your Ex Dumb President never Killed Saddam non of this would be happening now ...." If Bush hadn't "Killed Saddam" this wouldn't have happened:

LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women