Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2014, 11:11 PM   #61
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Jesus lord mods please shut down this thread! I promise if a girl is ragging I will not give her a no review.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #62
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
Next time a provider uses the "it's natural, I dunno when it's gonna happen" line, i'll use the same when I squirt a load right in their eye....hey, it just happened don't whine about it being gross, it's a natural bodily function.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #63
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Chill out, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post
…. it just goes to show how UNEDUCATED y'all are
…. Sad sad.
…. I don't "get more bitchy"...
…. maybe she is just a bitch.... Or you are being a rude asshole.
…. you know NOTHING about
…. Chill out.. And move on!!
Wow,

We don't know who you are talking to; most of the guy I have met are gentlemen. The total number of times this has happened has to be few compared to the total time spend with guys. So it is not a big deal.

One of the lessons about life that is difficult to learn, for me, is that I need to stop and try to understand what has upset me. If I feel bad, is it because I need to rest. If someone upsets me, it is because of something they did, or is it because of the way that I take it.

"Know thyself" - Socrates

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #64
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Quote:
Regular periods do certainly happen and usually when a girl is NOT on birth control. But when a woman is on Birth control, it FUCKS up our bodies and they are hardly ever regular. aka... not knowing when they will start.
The Mayo Clinic....
http://www.mayoclinic.org/birth-cont...l/ART-20045136

& Planned Parenthood....
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...ycle-22144.htm

would say otherwise.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #65
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Sorry if I am misunderstanding, but are you saying all women should be able to predict their period? Kinda what it sounded like but not sure if I misunderstood. Well anyway.. here is a quote from the first link you provided..
"However, unscheduled bleeding and spotting often occur during the first few months on this type of regimen. It typically goes away with continued use, but some women continue to have unscheduled bleeding with continuous use of pills."
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:59 PM   #66
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet jesus........some of y'all have made a mountain out of a molehill.

When a chick gets on the pill, her period is going to be irregular for a few months until her body adjusts to the pill.

When a chick doesn't take the pill, her period could be on time, could be early or could be late.

A period isn't like scheduling an appointment with the dentist, the chick doesn't know what time of the day it'll start.......but, she has a good idea of what day.

Ladies have the choice of working through their period and not saying a word or offering just BJ's/Greek whatever or not work at all. But, the guy should always be given a heads up around/during the period even if you are using a sponge. Its called common courtesy.

Personally, I don't work during my period because its not something I'm comfy with. I'll use a sponge a day or two before my period and I'll let my client know via phone that way he doesn't make a wasted trip if he's not cool with it and they've always been cool with it. They appreciate the heads up rather than being lied to.

Hope that clears it up for a few folks, especially the guy who said he'd shoot his load in a chicks eye or whatever he said. Now THAT would just go over great with me, should try it to see what happens there dear fellow. lol

Oh and ladies, the makeup sponges are nice, but all natural sea sponges are the best to use during that time.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #67
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

When a chick gets on the pill, her period is going to be irregular for a few months until her body adjusts to the pill.

When a chick doesn't take the pill, her period could be on time, could be early or could be late.

A period isn't like scheduling an appointment with the dentist, the chick doesn't know what time of the day it'll start.......but, she has a good idea of what day.

Ladies have the choice of working through their period and not saying a word or offering just BJ's/Greek whatever or not work at all. But, the guy should always be given a heads up around/during the period even if you are using a sponge. Its called common courtesy.

Personally, I don't work during my period because its not something I'm comfy with. I'll use a sponge a day or two before my period and I'll let my client know via phone that way he doesn't make a wasted trip if he's not cool with it and they've always been cool with it. They appreciate the heads up rather than being lied to.

Hope that clears it up for a few folks, especially the guy who said he'd shoot his load in a chicks eye or whatever he said. Now THAT would just go over great with me, should try it to see what happens there dear fellow. lol

Oh and ladies, the makeup sponges are nice, but all natural sea sponges are the best to use during that time.
well said girl.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:09 PM   #68
mojoworkin
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Expect the unexpected. Go with the flow.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If the unexpected happens put the red wings on your vest and ride on...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #70
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Quote:

I'll use a sponge a day or two before my period and I'll let my client know via phone that way he doesn't make a wasted trip if he's not cool with it and they've always been cool with it. They appreciate the heads up rather than being lied to.

FINALLY!!! A hooker that gets it.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #71
Guest011214
Account Disabled

User ID: 101954
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have a period! don't miss it one little bit either!
NO, its not menopause
I just take my pills continuously and don't take a "week" off so, no period happens. I am not a doctor, but my doctor said it is just fine
I love that I never have to cancel due to this problem. also, they make these plastic "cups" to put around your cervix and it captures all the blood. they work really well.....if I recall...its been years!
Guest011214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #72
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintliest View Post
Not all guys flip out about shit like that. Some do, but dont make a big deal of it. And then the few that absolutely flip out are those that don't care to know about the female body. Some women have no clue when it arrives, others see it like an atomic clock. Some have heavy ones, some don't. Some have to have their tubes taken out in HS. Its lack of understanding and the secrecy we hold over it. Frankly, I could care less. In fact, I've had women tell me its refreshing to actually have a straight guy to talk openly about it with.
I find your take to be both understanding and objective..in fact I see quite a bit of objectivity from most of the guys who responded. There were a few sophmoric remarks to be sure but overall I see mostly support and understanding...

Quote:
After reading all of these posts by the men here, it just goes to show how UNEDUCATED y'all are about the woman body. Sad sad.
You know Sweetie...maybe you should re-read all of the replies "by the men here"...perhaps we are not all as "UNEDUCATED" as you think..

One time I was having an encounter with a good friend and after we indulged in 69 for some time, we switched to CG and mother nature came calling with quite a deluge..
She was embarrassed and apologetic...I laughed and replied that I was glad it didn't happen a few minutes earlier...

Lighten up....Shit happens...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #73
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:

Nothing like getting the provider's view of what we learned in junior high health class. But thanks for the refresher.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:28 PM   #74
lovethickgirls
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Some of you guys need to just man up its been my experience that women on their period have a tendency very horny and the sex tends to be better when the woman is really into it. also just to share a recent experience I was daty with my gf the other day and then moved on to really great sex and about half way thru we noticed that she had started her period 3 days early talk about dodging a bullet so it can happen spontaineously and be caused thru intercourse...... I'm with destinys guys throw a towell down and get busy........ calll me gross but I know that 90% of the time if she says I'm on my peoiod that just means the sex is gonna be great
lovethickgirls is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #75
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

"So let's not make the situation worse and go write a NO review on the girl. "

And why would anyone want to make it worse for the poor girl?? The OP certainly didn't as the first thing I did was go back and find a bloody review and compared the dates and WALA! I figured out who the bloody culprit was! So the op's 'trying to be helpful thread' only put the poor girl on the spot more.

And secondly, how sexy is it that half of the ladies on here own up to humping on their periods?? Ok, so you guys are ok with doing it to a sponge barrier for the vagina? I'm sorry, but I don't participate in sexual activities while on my cycle. Its uncomfortable, smells like period and its nowhere near sexy. Yes, the sponges are great to have on me around the time I'm about to start, but not to stuff up my vagina and go sponge fuck someone's brains out.

My oh My......
Guest013121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women