Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160923
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47716
pyramider46370
bambino40431
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #46
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=467409

If we do, I'm certainly not aware of it. It sure seems like a good idea to me, though. I'm sure many providers would utilize it. Thoughts?

Personally, I don't think that it is necessary. Ladies can easily post their current day's availability/schedule in their showcase. Most ladies I see complain about not getting the calls they'd like don't market to their audience well and use the site for all it is worth.

They should post monday letting people know where they'll be and when they'll be available and to contact them for scheduling. Signatures can have updated or rotating availability notifications... want to let someone know you're available "right now?" throw it in your signature and then post on the board which is getting some visibility. Horny people will see it and hit you up.

Also, repeat this on the weekend thread during the Thurs - Sunday group.

If you're smart you can find a lot of ways to make yourself seen and be wanted by guys browsing around looking for someone to play with. You don't need a "fuck me now" page in KC to do that.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #47
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThisMeat View Post
Personally, I don't think that it is necessary. Ladies can easily post their current day's availability/schedule in their showcase.
So if it is a Tuesday afternoon and I find myself with some free time and decide to see if anyone is available, I should go to ECCIE and browse random showcases until I find a lady who has posted that she has a last minute availability that afternoon? Or I should just look through the forum hoping to find someone who has a signature line that says "I have some free time today, so hit me up"?

This forum wouldn't be targeted at those ladies who work all day every day. It is more for the ones who have limited hours or full schedules (touring ladies, for example) who need to tell people that they have a spur-of-the-moment availability. So a lady who normally isn't available during the day (maybe she works a regular job) finds herself with the day off unexpectedly. She needs to let guys know that she can see clients, even though everyone knows that she doesn't work during the day. Posting in her showcase is only going to alert those people who happen to look there. She needs a thread to say "Surprise, I'm open today!"
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #48
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElamEno View Post
Perhaps before going 'LIVE' you could post what you have in a beta format so you can get every ones feed back.
would that be release BIG O.69 ???
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #49
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a good thread! BTW, check out MY signature line fellas. LOL
xoxo
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #50
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

It worked for me this morning. KShunter started a thread titled Short Notice availability in the ISO section a week or two ago. This morning my 10 am appointment NCNS'd me, so I went and found his post, made a post this morning, and shortly after got a call from someone who saw it. Worked great!

So yes we do have one, but it isn't 'stickied'. I had to go find it, which wasn't too difficult. I just looked up KS's recent posts and found it. Now its bumped again from my post, so ladies can easily find it again right now.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #51
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Hey every one, I have opened the thread in 'ISO' http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=620097. Please do stick to the guidelines and post accordingly.

Initial phase is only for one month. If the thread goes smoothly then I'm planing to open it beyond the initial beta phase, so please use accordingly.

If you want to discuss anything on that thread or have any questions or concerns...then please use this one and not on that (ISO) thread.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #52
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Modda! I think its a great idea. The guideline about no signatures threw me at first. I didn't realize I could turn off my signature for one particular post - testing it here.

Honestly, I think you might have your work cut out for you with some of the guidelines, particularly trying to track how often a lady posts on the thread. Hopefully trying to keep track won't be too time consuming.

The smileys though. None? Not even a tiny one? That one is going to be tough LOL
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #53
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

The smileys though. None? Not even a tiny one? That one is going to be tough LOL
The basic idea is to have it as simple as possible and the ability to load it faster on any network (mobile, dial-up, etc), also that particular thread is not a full AD thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #54
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
Thank you! I'm sure you just made several providers and hobbyists VERY happy!
*Early Christmas present, YAY! lol

I honestly think that if the guidelines are followed this could be a great thing for the community!
~ I am NOT accepting new clients at this time. ~

why do you need to advertise??? just email the people on your list....

~ I am NOT accepting new clients at this time. ~

i dont want to see you advertise cause im not on YOUR list
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #55
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

As the originator of the Dallas IPSNAT, I'll offer up a few observations from our experience:

I tried to set up the thread to require minimum moderator maintenance. They didn't sign up for it, so I don't expect them to police it. Having said that, I like Houston's approach, and would welcome the same if one of the Dallas mods volunteered.

The thread has worked remarkably well regardless of the lack of moderator involvement. It will steer off track periodically, but by and large it is used appropriately by most providers. There are a few women that post every day. It's a little annoying, but is that really the end of the world?

There really is no need to clear the thread out every week. Go to the last page, and you'll see everything you need to know if you're a guy looking for a last minute hookup. I can think of a thousand more important things for the mods to do before asking them to clear out old posts on the IPSNAT.

There is no question the Dallas thread can be improved upon. As far as the hand-wringing over whether or not it violates the rules, keep in mind several things: First, you don't have to read the thread if it annoys you. Second, it facilitates the sharing of information, which is what this board is about.

And lastly, remember this is a SHMB. Try not to overthink it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #56
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Thank you for that valuable insight sir though I'm not sure anybody was suggesting the mods would actively go in and delete posts to 'keep it clean.' Perhaps I missed that though. I certainly appreciate you sharing your experience!
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women