Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2020, 04:07 PM   #46
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I actually prefer to throw hands, but I'm cool to blow a head off with a rifle. They'll be going down either way so fuck them. It makes absolutely no difference to me old man. You can get cute all you want with me because I offended you before but I was not remotely kidding about what I said if some fool is stupid enough to try me. One person will be walking away and it will be me.
LOL! What a poser.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:07 PM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Such a sensitive old pathetic pervert; sorry I hurt your wittle feewings. LOL
Just use your hands.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:09 PM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
LOL! What a poser.
.. while hiding in his basement!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:17 PM   #49
oeb11
Valued Poster

De Blasio Vows for First Time to Cut Funding for the N.Y.P.D.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/de...fBy?li=BBnb7Kz

Mayor Bill de Blasio on Sunday pledged for the first time to cut the city’s police funding, following 10 nights of mass protests against police violence and mounting demands that he overhaul a department whose tactics have caused widespread consternation.

The mayor on Sunday declined to say precisely how much funding he planned to divert to social services from the New York Police Department, which has an annual budget of $6 billion, representing more than 6 percent of Mr. de Blasio’s proposed $90 billion budget.
Mr. de Blasio said the details would be worked out with the City Council in advance of the July 1 budget deadline.
“We’re committed to seeing a shift of funding to youth services, to social services, that will happen literally in the course of the next three weeks, but I’m not going to go into detail because it is subject to negotiation and we want to figure out what makes sense,” Mr. de Blasio said.
As recently as Friday, Mr. de Blasio expressed skepticism about cutting police funding, even as he noted that all city agencies might face cuts, absent more financial assistance from the federal government.
His Sunday morning reversal was one of two shifts in his stance toward protesters. In the early morning, he announced on Twitter that New York City’s first curfew since World War II would end effectively immediately, a day earlier than planned. He attributed the course correction to his belief that the protests had become more peaceful in recent days.

Slideshow by photo services Mr. de Blasio is facing a possible $9 billion budget gap and significant unrest within his own administration over his handling of both the coronavirus crisis and the mass demonstrations following the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd.
Many protesters and observers have accused the Police Department of using violent tactics during the unrest while enforcing the curfew, which began on Monday.
On Saturday, dozens of employees at the Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice signed a statement demanding that Mr. de Blasio support several policing reforms, including a ban on the use of chokeholds by the police. Legislation that would mandate such a ban is believed to have a veto-proof majority in the City Council. Mr. de Blasio has resisted signing on to the measure and did not address that issue in his announcement on Sunday.
“This moment calls us to respond to the demands for change in the streets in a manner that is bold and seeks real transformation and justice,” the statement from Saturday reads.
The statement comes on the heels of at another letter, signed by hundreds of former and current staffers, demanding he cut Police Department funding by $1 billion.
Mr. de Blasio’s assertion on Sunday that he would redirect some police funding was met with skepticism from both protesters and police leaders.
“I hope he’s not trying to make it seem as if that was his calling,” said Anthony Beckford, president of Black Lives Matter Brooklyn, which has called for at least $1 billion to be cut from the department. “That was basically one our major demands, one of many, but we were specific on numbers.”
Ed Mullins, the president of the Sergeants Benevolent Association, a police union, expressed doubt that Mr. de Blasio would stick to his stance.
“I know he just recently said that he wasn’t going to that,” Mr. Mullins said. “I guess, let’s see what he says on Monday and what his next decision is going to be.”

One thing for sure - deBlasio can never be accused of understanding that actions have consequences. He is pandering to the rioter/looters and their NYT pundits who spout that rioting and looting is not violence.

What happens - he cuts police funding - which means less cops, less training for the cops, and less citizen protection. mayor D (umb) already presided over forcing cops who were assaulted by rioters dumping cns of water on them - to walk away. How is the morale and retention in the NYPD - and will be worse now that mayor D has made it clear he values the NYPD not at all. Sick-outs, strikes, and voluntary poor performance are on tap for NYCity.

mayor d has clearly dissed the NYPD in favor of his vocal rioters. and NYTimes and narrative.

Consequences - more riots, more crime, more loss of business and people, loss of faith in the Mayor.

Mayor D(umb) - people do remember - at NYCity tax rates - among the highest in the nation - and shit for city services - People will vote against mayor D(umb)!
He is creating his own NYC disaster in the name of pacifying the rioting criminals in the city.

He deserves the consequences.

The innocent people of the City - Do Not!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #50
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you're stupid.
Just don't tell my firm that. I'll have to take a big pay cut. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
you cut your own balls off every time you post.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #52
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
you cut your own balls off every time you post.
I'm not the one getting emotional with your silly ass. In case you haven't noticed, I don't give a shit like you do.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me on this board like you do. If you were not such an emotional old lady, you would have hung in the private forum. You ran chump and I am glad I was a part of you tapping out of there because I thought you were weak as fuck. I couldn't go after a pussy like you fast enough in there. It is what is and I don't give a shit.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:38 PM   #53
oeb11
Valued Poster

Defund the Police
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:41 PM   #54
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
I'm not the one getting emotional with your silly ass. In case you haven't noticed, I don't give a shit like you do.
I don't give 2 shits about you. nor am I emotional.

and you're still stupid.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:51 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you were not such an emotional old lady, you would have hung in the private forum.
^^^ Wtf is fluky lukey babbling about now? The spyder hole? Sounds about his speed. Why doesn't he just creepy crawl back into his li'l spyder hole and stay there!?!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:55 PM   #56
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
More of a cut than when you forget to ask if they wanted it supersize?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:55 PM   #57
Chung Tran
BANNED

even when McCain isn't trolling, he knows nothing about political and society issues. he never posts or responds to any political matter, doesn't know any of the Players in politics.

he doesn't know much about anything. especially stocks.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:56 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you were not such an emotional old lady, you would have hung in the private forum.
^^^ Wtf is fluky lukey babbling about now? The spyder hole? Sounds about his speed. Why doesn't he just creepy crawl back into his li'l spyder hole and stay there!?!

Back on topic - if they do defund the police, will everyone have to hire a big, stupid, faux tough guy like fluky lukey to protect them?

God help us all!
Old 06-07-2020, 05:03 PM   #59
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I actually prefer to throw hands... I know how to throw one hitter quitters with both of my hands.
Which hand works better, Lukey?

The one you wipe your ass with?

Or the one that's in perpetual motion rubbing out your tiny peepee down in the basement?
Old 06-07-2020, 05:13 PM   #60
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
even when McCain isn't trolling, he knows nothing about political and society issues. he never posts or responds to any political matter, doesn't know any of the Players in politics.

he doesn't know much about anything. especially stocks.

Yeah... fluky lukey the stock market expert! Remember this?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=98

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women