Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2024, 08:03 PM   #46
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
So is malnutrition, lack of childhood vaccination, lack of pediatric healthcare, etc. I would rather see the government put forth the effort to make things better for the children we already have than adding to the problem by forcing women to have children that they can’t afford to care for or want.

The truth is that children in the world are dying everyday and many of those people who would outlaw abortion really don’t care about that fact.

It may not be moral according to your values but I would rather the government not get involved in the decision of my wife and sisters and daughters to have a child or not.
Adoption is an option.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:14 PM   #47
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Adoption is an option.
Yes. Many go unadopted unwanted and a strain on other people govt and natural resources.
Abortion should remain an option.
The few have taken rights away from the many. That's not a democracy nor separation between church and state
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:38 PM   #48
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Yes. Many go unadopted unwanted and a strain on other people govt and natural resources.
Abortion should remain an option.
The few have taken rights away from the many. That's not a democracy nor separation between church and state
Yeah, some do go unadopted but they still have the gift of life.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:29 PM   #49
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
BINGO!!!!!!!!!

Without being born they'd never know!
Crown me.

Many enter the system. Whether govt assistance or problems with the law.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:37 PM   #50
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
So is malnutrition, lack of childhood vaccination, lack of pediatric healthcare, etc. I would rather see the government put forth the effort to make things better for the children we already have than adding to the problem by forcing women to have children that they can’t afford to care for or want.

The truth is that children in the world are dying everyday and many of those people who would outlaw abortion really don’t care about that fact.

It may not be moral according to your values but I would rather the government not get involved in the decision of my wife and sisters and daughters to have a child or not.
Quote:
Adoption is an option.
Adoption is an option for those who want it. Forcing women to give birth isn’t an option it’s coercion.

Declaring an embryo or a fetus is a person with the same rights as the mother means that they can arrest and place pregnant women in restraints and force them to carry the baby to term. They’re heading that way in Alabama right now.

There has to be a right for women to choose if they want an abortion before viability. To do otherwise is to relegate women to second class status. Even more so than they already are.

This is why the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment is vital to resolving this issue.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 09:40 PM   #51
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
A gift by its very definition is optional and not required. Forcing women to give birth whether they want to or not is simply wrong.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:43 PM   #52
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, those aren't examples of State sponsored depopulation. If you are going to carry the torch for Abortion you're gonna have to do better than that.
Old 02-26-2024, 10:02 PM   #53
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, those aren't examples of State sponsored depopulation. If you are going to carry the torch for Abortion you're gonna have to do better than that.
You’re right that these aren’t state sponsored decisions. But neither is abortion state sponsored. Forcing women to have babies whether they want to or not is simply a subtle form of eugenics.
Old 02-26-2024, 10:57 PM   #54
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Adoption is an option for those who want it. Forcing women to give birth isn’t an option it’s coercion.

Declaring an embryo or a fetus is a person with the same rights as the mother means that they can arrest and place pregnant women in restraints and force them to carry the baby to term. They’re heading that way in Alabama right now.

There has to be a right for women to choose if they want an abortion before viability. To do otherwise is to relegate women to second class status. Even more so than they already are.

This is why the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment is vital to resolving this issue.
No it's not coercion. Nobody is being forced to do anything.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:32 PM   #55
winn dixie
Premium Access

Whew. Abortion is a hot button issue.
I don't understand why?
Maybe because when you take ideology theology and emotion out. You can look at it objectively and see the bigger picture. You'll see using abortion as one tool for population control will save the human race from our selves.

When my cattle graze all the food off my property that's it. I reduce the number of cattle. If I didn't and let them go on. They would starve to death.

That's already happening with humans. Those starving people are real in those commercials many avoid.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:41 PM   #56
winn dixie
Premium Access

In one short generation or less. We can get to the earth's optimum population size of 500 million total thru simple measures. It's really easy to achieve. In doing so many if not most of the world's problems would be nearly solved.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:41 PM   #57
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course they are. Women are coerced all the time. Sometimes by their partners, sometimes by the government, sometimes by circumstances. Abortion bans remove choice. Sometimes that’s coercive.

Try reading this.

Domestic Abusers Are Using Abortion Bans to Control Their Victims
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy3y...f7426d1b94751b
Old 02-27-2024, 12:04 AM   #58
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Republicans need to look in the mirror.

"You have to have that kid !"
"Can you provide some assistance when the kid arrives ?"
" What do you think we are.....liberals ? That kid needs to get a job".
Best post I've read in this thread...

The absolute hypocrisy of some of these right-wing nuts is amazing to me. And to add, the most comical part to me are the folks who preach their morality bullshit on a/this whore board as if they would be considered highly respected members of their community. LOL

Whatever happens, Trump better make sure his position on abortion is relatively female friendly or that dipshit has zero chance of winning the election because this isn't 1960. The barbaric days of telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies are over.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 07:34 AM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Even a liberty lover like yourself can see how forcing women to have children whether they want it or not is coercion.

That answer leads me to believe your potato has been baking too long.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 07:45 AM   #60
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
In one short generation or less. We can get to the earth's optimum population size of 500 million total thru simple measures. It's really easy to achieve. In doing so many if not most of the world's problems would be nearly solved.
Yeah and they are doing it. Besides Abortion, Wars, violent crime, Disease dangerous drugs and Pharmaceuticals. They're many ways to die. It's hard to control 7 Billion people but 500 million is possible. 500 million slaves for the elite that's their goal.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women