Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2015, 03:55 PM   #511
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You don't have a clue what St.C was on board with. If you want to know so bad, go ask him.

You quoted the modtard who told you who gave the whining whore mercy........all the whining whores and pussies in this threAD begging for their Fancy back.

Maybe you bitches can beg the local modtards to reconsider that ban and take it back to 1 yr.........that will teach them a lesson.
If ST. C was on board with mercy for outing he isn't taking our personal information as seriously as he would like us to believe.

Thanks for narrowing it down even further as to whether it was Mods or Admin. I guess DeD is off the hook. I've only quoted a couple of mods. I figure in a couple more posts you'll tell me everything I've been asking for.

So either Pete or Spice thinks outing our personal information is worth only a month ban...and they're both still on staff...
Sweet! I feel so much safer now...anyone else?

I hope the Houston staff doesn't thinck you too much of a potty mouth for sharing all that with us.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #512
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You are welcome..........I am here for you.

I thinck it was SMI........or...........JaD... ........does it really matter?

I will stand with you and fight against the injustice of mercy to a potty mouth outing whore............a whore who would do it again.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #513
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

JaD? Who is this JaD? Is he a new modtard in Houston?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:02 PM   #514
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is JaD really Fancy in drag?

That explains everything.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:54 PM   #515
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
The potty mouth whore is a liar on top of an outer..............post that shit again and see if you are back in 30days........ijs
Can you highlight some of the lies? or are there too many to list?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:05 PM   #516
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

How many lies does it take to give boardman his demand that Fancy's 1yr ban be reinstated?
Old 10-09-2015, 06:16 PM   #517
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You people are beyond ridiculous twisting and turning everything she says, without knowing exactly what transpired...that's right, it occurred in a private area and so you guys should not even be discussing it here.

It'd be like if I got a fragment of something that happened in the men's locker room and then started speculating, blowing it out of proportion & blaming MODS for something I am really clueless about.

You guys should be out getting laid and enjoying your Friday, instead of ranting all day & night about a MOD decision that you are not privy to, ijs.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:20 PM   #518
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
You people are beyond ridiculous twisting and turning everything she says, without knowing exactly what transpired...
~
Based on what Pointelero posted, even Fancy doesn't know exactly what transpired.
Quote:
...that's right, it occurred in a private area....
~
So fucking what? Then one potty-mouthed whore emails it to another or shares it on a verification site.
Quote:
.....It'd be like if I got a fragment of something that happened in the men's locker room and then started speculating, blowing it out of proportion & blaming MODS for something I am really clueless about.
~
But that's not what it is. I understand it to be a potty-mouthed whore revealing a customer's RLI. Un...fucking...acceptable.
Quote:
....You guys should be out getting laid and enjoying your Friday, instead of ranting all day & night about a MOD decision that you are not privy to, ijs.
~
I'm going to give my live-in redhead hell tonight after "lights out."

It's early yet.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:33 PM   #519
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is Lexy blaming the modtards too?

This train is gathering momentum.........wait......... .Lexy, do you now agree with boardman that Fancy's 1yr ban for being a potty mouth outing whore should be reinstated?
Old 10-09-2015, 06:39 PM   #520
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:

This train is gathering momentum.........wait......... .Lexy, do you now agree with boardman that Fancy's 1yr ban for being a potty mouth outing whore should be reinstated?
If not, Lexie,...can you and Fancy help get Axoxo's ban reduced? ....and wipe those five undeserved points Pointolero tagged me with?

Fancy seems to have the magic touch.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #521
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't have all the facts GS.

We have to put up with God knows what you say about all of us in the locker room, and you don't see us sitting around blowing why so and so was banned, etc.

There are rules about outing in all areas of the board. If you think people are being outed right and left back there, you are wrong. You all need to calm the heck down, do you honestly think the MODS are going to let ladies post people's real world info back there and do nothing?

Our area is for posting things that may present a danger to other ladies, nothing more. If someone is being discussed at all there, there is a good reason.

It's simple, don't give out your real world info if you are so paranoid that we are going to be careless with it. The truth is we have just as much to lose by being outed, so if you think we would have anything to gain by sharing someone's info, you're just nuts.

Old 10-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #522
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Reading is fundamental. Twisty, turning of the words, on and on it goes. Good try...no cigar.

~
Old 10-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #523
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
If not, Lexie,...can you and Fancy help get Axoxo's ban reduced? ....and wipe those five undeserved points Pointolero tagged me with?

Fancy seems to have the magic touch.
I had zero to do with Fancy's ban, etc.

Axoxo, is doing just fine even when she has been banned, which btw has been numerous times, lol. I doubt she even cares if she isn't here.

As for your points, why don't you tell me why you got them and I may try to help you; I may even start a thread for you, rofl.

~
Old 10-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #524
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't have all the facts GS.
Do you?

Does Fancy?

I'd like to have all the facts (w/o the man's RLI...)

It was you said, then mod said, then fancy said, more mod said.

My understanding it that it might be the worst offense committed (or commit-able) on eccie.

Quote:
There are rules about outing in all areas of the board. If you think people are being outed right and left back there, you are wrong. You all need to calm the heck down, do you honestly think the MODS are going to let ladies post people's real world info back there and do nothing?
One month ban might be the equivalent of nothing.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #525
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

It'd be like if I got.. in the men's locker room.. and then started blowing MODS for something.

I elided your post for clarity.

Stanfeld is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women