Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #31
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think at $200 an hour in a Best Western in Houston..... the land of $180 and hour and NoTells with neon lighted headboards..... she is already a HighDollaHooker....

Darlin...

"Hottie" is a term reserved for the "under 25/135" set...... Men with money don't waste it on gals that walk, talk or look like you honey....

Lower your goals and enjoy some success... Setting yourself up for failure is no fun

While the feedback can be 'sharp' it is very good feedback.
For the OP, IMHO, you seem like you were brought up in a world that had money to spend - I cannot speak for the "high class" aspect. I am not attacking you or your upbringing or anything here. I just want you to separate the Money/pricing from the class and style part. Yes, the two usually go together - but only n certain ways do they go together and make you HDH.

BTW - there many ladies that are High Class Providers that are not in the "HDH" category , but receive incredible rewards for their services - both financially and in lifestyle.

It is a journey. IF you choose to pursue, do not do so without strong heart, clear eyes and a thick skin.
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #32
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default Almost accurate.

Quote:
I think at $200 an hour in a Best Western in Houston..... the land of $180 and hour and NoTells with neon lighted headboards..... she is already a HighDollaHooker....

Darlin...

"Hottie" is a term reserved for the "under 25/135" set...... Men with money don't waste it on gals that walk, talk or look like you honey....

Lower your goals and enjoy some success... Setting yourself up for failure is no fun

While I agree that "Hottie" is generally reserved for the younger, smaller set...men with money will spend money on all sorts of ladies. We all know some prefer a lower class provider for one of many reasons.

Additionally, however, there are many men who prefer older and even larger women who are well-dressed, well-educated, present themselves well and enjoy pleasing men in exchange for "cash and prizes."

My problem with the OP is, like many stated before, that she just doesn't seem like she could fit in at an upscale cocktail party.

IMHO, a gym (though a good idea) won't do as much to help as going to some upscale places and observing how higher class ladies (not hookers) act and interact with rich men. And reading news magazines, watching news channels, attending cultural events to improve her knowledge base.

Some general hints:

Observe everything, like clothing and hair styles and go to Nordstrom. Ask a salesperson to help pick out a few very nicely tailored pieces from the clearance rack...then go to Marshall's or TJ Maxx and look for similar pieces. While at Nordstrom, get measured to find out your true and accurate bra size. Again, get one nice set and then look for similars at the outlets or online.

For hair, you need to go to Dry Bar at Uptown Park and have them wash and style your hair. It cost $35 and if you pay attention, you can learn to do it yourself. For $10 extra dollars, you can have then put in clip in extensions (any hottie's best friend). Go to Mari Hari to get color matched, then order them online for a 1/3 of the price.

Never go out without the nails done and a fresh pedicure. Keep a set of matching glue-on nails in your purse in case you break a nail and need a quick fix. Nothing says trashy like messed up nails. Blood red, French or pale pink nails are probably your best bet.

Drink Martinis...preferably a real one and not some silly apple tiny or chocotini...think classic cocktail. A sidecar is a great drink that will sometimes inspire a conversation. If you smoke (I suggest not but if you do), use a cigarette case. Have calling cards (personal business cards with your name, tel., email) printed on nice card stock with raised print, to give to people you meet.

Go to nice restaurant bars at happy hour...make friends with the bartenders. Chat them up and find out other nice places to go or when the bar gets full. Be friendly, but don't ever "work the bar." Tip well, but not obnoxiously.

In a short amount of time, if you are a quick study, you can greatly improve your social circle as well as your ability to attract more upscale clients. Most of the time at upscale bars, someone will offer to pay your tab or buy you a drink. Always accept, graciously and NEVER offer to buy a man a drink. It's unseemly.

Good luck.

LMx

PS. Not sure what you mean by "studying Real Estate Law at UH" but don't tell people that, it's simply not an accurate statement. To study law, you must be in Law School. I'm quite sure you aren't, so please stop saying something that makes you seem to be lying, when you may just simply be mistaken about the proper terminology for your coursework. Plus, you certainly can't travel 24/7 and attend any law school (much less a top tier one like UH).
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
......you certainly can't travel 24/7 and attend any law school (much less a top tier one like UH).
Can't agree with ya here darlin...... U of H ranks 48th out of a couple of hundred..... Hardly "Top Tier" although it does have a couple of programs like in energy that get rated higher.....

Now perhaps... what the OP is involved in are Distance Learning Classes On Line to get a Real Estate License which DOES require "some" knowledge of Real Estate Law.....

THAT would put her references to education in the OP in line and allow her to travel at will.........
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #34
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Darlin...

Depending on their height. I don't want some 4'11" tall 135 pound umphalumpah looking thing.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #35
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Hmmm. Where is the other thread? The one about the girl who wants to be a low dollar hook? The girl who wants to spend a lot of time outside looking for work, meet a lot of uneducated, blue collar men, and have hobbies that make one thin and toothless?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

MY BACKGROUND
"I COME FROM A SMALL TOWN ABOUT AND WAS RAISED TO ENJOY EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND ALWAYS BE POSITIVE, I DIDNT KNOW THAT WE WERE WELL OFF AND NEITHER DID MY BROTHERS OR SISTER. YES IM USED TO STAYING IN HYATTS AND BEING DRIVEN AND PRIVATE PLANES. BUT I NEVER KNEW ANY DIFFERENT."

So WTF happened?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #37
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You're funny. You've obviously never been to grad school if you think it's all writing. Or certainly not one that is actually accredited. Or maybe you are a History major. Fuck, I don't know. I just know you never got a quant degree with such an ignorant generalization about grad school.

And just curious, what 40 year old is charging $1K on THIS site?? I would love to see what she looks like. I'm not talking about the EROS bullshit prices, but here. No overweight chicks are charging $300 plus.......Not in this market. Please prove me wrong. It's not an age issue, but just an appearance issue that I am calling you out about your opinion.

Ron, you sound like one of the few dudes in the clubs who believes a stripper when she says that she is stripping to pay for her college.
oh really...I just spoke with a loyola grad in business and she said save a managerial accounting and finance class, the rest was in fact ALL writing, including a 100 page business/marketing plan, and her thesis so go fuck yourself. she had exactly 3 tests that entire year and a half, and took one class at a time except for the first two terms where she took 2. she also toured while doing it, being you are not required to show up for class 4 days a week, or did you not know that? if you care to look at what 40 year olds charge 1k to take a peek at courtesan culture, where you will find DOZENS. i setn you a pm with 5 just for kicks. all over 120 lbs, all over 40 except for one, and all over 1000 except for one, but at 50 she still makes more than 3/4 of the 19 year olds serving up anal for a buck fifty in texas.

all the hdh crowd that 'used to' be here is now there. before you put down someone else with shit you have no clue of, do the research...both on schools and on hookers. you've proven not to know a fuckkng thing about either one. i don't concede the op is in grad school but you're a complete moron to think that no hooker who makes those claims can back them up. maybe not the op, but many have and did, and are now retired for good. many make you look like an idiot. again, 2.5 to 3.0 to get into top school in the south. no one gives a fuck where you go to grad school to get a job better than turning tricks son. i never said they went to duke or harvard idiot, but to be so naive and assume one can't get into a southern university is absurd. have you ever heard of a tutor? fucking wow. no one said you have to be smart to finish school..any school, but you do have to be smart enough to figure out how it can be done if you can't do it all yourself.

what girls that are over 110 lbs can make over 500? I will pm you because as I said, I am not going to put those women on the spot but they have been around for years. maybe not on this site because the money aint here. never has been since the old guard left. i don't pretend to be naive and assume all these women with claims of credentials have them, but at the same time it chaps my ass when guys like you assume no filthy whore as you look at them, can in fact have more in life than this. here is a clue. when a girl trust you enough to fly to you she generally has to provide her real name in the case of a medical emergency and for you to book her damn flight. do you know how easy it is to look up someone with a real name and birth date and find them all over the net including their professional shit? employment info for the past 5 years, graduating school, marriages, divorces, bankruptcy, mortgage records etc. that easy to prove if one can back up her claims but i would never use that info against anyone. over and out.
ronjeremy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #38
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Ron, why are you even discussing grad school? Do you really think the OP even went to undergrad?

Do you even know the difference between the two?

why the hostitly ass head? that projection comment must have hit home huh? you're an idiot, and i just showed you why. many people in grad school know it is mostly writing, you moron! every person I have spoken with said they might have had 2 total tests in 14 required courses...yah, it's 12-14 in most accredited schools, so I know that much. i also know you're pissed off you have to pay for sex so you have to assume that no hooker could possibly have a degree, much less a good one because YOU don't. projection, projection.

get your head out of your ass, take a peek at cc's and stfu. I sent you a pm of 5 women (4 i know personally in and out the hobby) who prove my point about price point, weight, and age, as well as 4 out of the 5 all having a master's degree from a good school. not fucking harvard, but gimme a break. did you go to harvard? duke? brown? no? then shut the fuck up. I don't care if she went to the university of Alabama, she did SOMETHING with her life other than just sucking cock. you prove why texas is the worst place to hobby. a bunch of dumb women willing to do anal for less than 200 bucks because they are too stupid to capitalize on the hobby, has you blind to what this really can be for w) omen with a brain. sorry sucker. you will never see an hdh so I don't know why you are even talking shit on this thread.

have you even paid 400 for a hooker? i doubt it, because guys with your mentality think ass should cap at about 250. i so envy pricks like you. your post is nothing but a reflection of what you truly feel about the women you have to pay to fuck nothing more. not all men feel that way, because we don't cruise backpage for 100 dollar specials. i can also bet you are the type that would never pay a hooker to eat or sleep am I right? get that hour and get out. yup. you prove my point. thanks. lades, we all don't think the way this one does nor do we bargain shop for girls that have to fuck 5 guys a day at a cheap rate.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjeremy View Post
i know of several women charging in the 1000 range that are not spinners.
Here on ECCIE? Links please!

I would love to see what a $1,000 hooker looks like. Here I'm all in on this one at $400 per hour.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=898462
Old 11-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #40
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

if she has any sense, she will double that rate after 5 reviews and price some of you idiots out of it. not you SL, but you get the point. smart providers use you to get good reviews just to raise their rates in six months. ouch. sent you a pm with the same list, i sent lucas doofus. can't wait to see his rebuttal but I would appreciate it if you guy did not openly list girls i basically called 'not thin' and not young, ok.

was not trying to put them down,jhell i know 4 of them personally ,but making a point. many many women over 120 lbs have pulled rates of 6-1000 for years in this business. they have pages of reviews not just a few and all rated 8-10 consistently. some guys book for than a body and an acronym list. same with many over 35. look at courtesan culture and the TOP 100 on TER. yeh you heard that right. most of the top providers are over 35 and over 500 bucks, but maybe not in fucking texas. i am back and forth from texas to nola to LA so i get it, but I don't represent most of the mongrels in texas. i know bs when I see it but you don't have to be an ass and put down EVERY provider for what a few idiots have tried to sell you. many of these women are single moms who put themselves through grad school by doing this. i don't think that should be looked down on but applauded. it can't be easy.

for those who are actually dumb enough to think eccie and texas represent the hobby, well you are just that. D U M B. why do you think the high rated ones have LEFT? doi.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #41
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Can't agree with ya here darlin...... U of H ranks 48th out of a couple of hundred..... Hardly "Top Tier" although it does have a couple of programs like in energy that get rated higher.....

Now perhaps... what the OP is involved in are Distance Learning Classes On Line to get a Real Estate License which DOES require "some" knowledge of Real Estate Law.....

THAT would put her references to education in the OP in line and allow her to travel at will.........
I should have explained the "Tier" terminology, my apologies. Law Schools are rated in Four Tiers, traditionally. So, as you stated, UH is 48th, which out of over 200, is considered Tier 1. It is well known as a very good law school. Probably solidly the third best in the state if you ask most people who believe in the rankings.

Taking a course online to study for your Real Estate License is NOT the same (to any lawyer and most lay people) as "studying Real Estate Law at UH." It's just like when I hear people who are studying to be a medical technician stating they are "going to med school." While, possibly technically correct, my point is that if you are trying to fit in with doctors, lawyers and other successful professionals, don't say something that makes you appear to be lying, when you may just not know the proper phraseology.

I do have one correction. In your second and third year of law school, you could travel quite a bit if your school broadcasts classes and class attendence is not required, I suppose, since your grade is based 100% on your final exam.

Other than that, I stand by my statement. But thanks for your input, Whispers.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #42
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

yes, and these are exceptions. i was not talking about those who claim to be in fields that require extensive studies and internships for free. anyone who has even went to a shitty business school knows that getting an MBA or a Master's in freaking English for pete's sake is not all that hard if you do it one class at a time. some of you assume that all providers are fucking 40 guys a month, so you can't fathom how they could attend school if they are laying on their backs around the clock. no shit, neither can i nor did i say that. i am talking about PART TIME providers who charge enough to get by on one client a week for 2 or 3 hours at a time. i mean wow. women work 40 hour a week jobs not in this buisiness, have children they raise alone, and still complete a Master's program. why it is so hard to buy that a provider who only works 2-4 hours a week, can do the same is beyond me.

some of you really must think very lowly of the women you pay to fuck, and the funny part is most of you posting about rates and class have NEVER spent more than fucking 300! wow. it is always the cheapest tricks that want the most for the money. a perfect 10 in body and face, 5 star hotel, give you anal and rims you for 300 as if that is possible. by the time she is 25, she is going to look like an Arby's commercial from all the abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I should have explained the "Tier" terminology, my apologies. Law Schools are rated in Four Tiers, traditionally. So, as you stated, UH is 48th, which out of over 200, is considered Tier 1. It is well known as a very good law school. Probably solidly the third best in the state if you ask most people who believe in the rankings.

Taking a course online to study for your Real Estate License is NOT the same (to any lawyer and most lay people) as "studying Real Estate Law at UH." It's just like when I hear people who are studying to be a medical technician stating they are "going to med school." While, possibly technically correct, my point is that if you are trying to fit in with doctors, lawyers and other successful professionals, don't say something that makes you appear to be lying, when you may just not know the proper phraseology.

I do have one correction. In your second and third year of law school, you could travel quite a bit if your school broadcasts classes and class attendence is not required, I suppose, since your grade is based 100% on your final exam.

Other than that, I stand by my statement. But thanks for your input, Whispers.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
if she has any sense, she will double that rate after 5 reviews and price some of you idiots out of it. not you SL, but you get the point. smart providers use you to get good reviews just to raise their rates in six months. ouch. sent you a pm with the same list, i sent lucas doofus. can't wait to see his rebuttal but I would appreciate it if you guy did not openly list girls i basically called 'not thin' and not young, ok.

was not trying to put them down,jhell i know 4 of them personally ,but making a point. many many women over 120 lbs have pulled rates of 6-1000 for years in this business. they have pages of reviews not just a few and all rated 8-10 consistently. some guys book for than a body and an acronym list. same with many over 35. look at courtesan culture and the TOP 100 on TER. yeh you heard that right. most of the top providers are over 35 and over 500 bucks, but maybe not in fucking texas. i am back and forth from texas to nola to LA so i get it, but I don't represent most of the mongrels in texas. i know bs when I see it but you don't have to be an ass and put down EVERY provider for what a few idiots have tried to sell you. many of these women are single moms who put themselves through grad school by doing this. i don't think that should be looked down on but applauded. it can't be easy.

for those who are actually dumb enough to think eccie and texas represent the hobby, well you are just that. D U M B. why do you think the high rated ones have LEFT? doi.
The one I mentioned has a NO REVIEW policy! One things for sure West & East coast have a different rule book.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #44
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

RJ, I definitely agree that there plenty of working girls smart enough and with enough time to complete a Master's Degree. I was simply referring to "Law School" being compatible with traveling and working 24/7, all at the age of 22. I didn't want to be unnecessarily mean when others already had, but no law student would be ok with writing anything on the Internet demonstrating such a poor grasp of grammar.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #45
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
some of you really must think very lowly of the women you pay to fuck, Why of course we do. The ones I pay to fuck are whores to me. Why should I think much of them?

and the funny part is most of you posting about rates and class have NEVER spent more than fucking 300! wow. it is always the cheapest tricks that want the most for the money.

You consider how much you spend some sort of a badge of honor? Your a girl posting with a male handle right?

a perfect 10 in body and face, 5 star hotel, give you anal and rims you for 300 as if that is possible. It is...... Sorry you don't know how..... Get out of this forum and find some guys that know how to learn from....

by the time she is 25, she is going to look like an Arby's commercial from all the abuse.
None of the girls that I pay to fuck are fucking more than 1 or 2 other guys..... I shop in a different market and consistently access higher quality ladies that are looking for more than just fast money....

How much you pay is a direct indication of your knowledge and ability get laid sir..... In My Opinion you belong in that chauffeur driven vehicle you travel in..... It;s what?.... A little yellow school bus right? The short bus?
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women