Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160652
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 02:58 PM   #31
briannascott
Account Disabled

User ID: 246300
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorites are Sushi,Chinese, Italian, and Mexican food. I'm not too much of a picky eater, I love food and not to mention sweets (:
briannascott is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:29 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am not sure how I over looked this thread before, since food is one of my favorite topics. Unfortunately there are far to many great eating options to do much more than say, "Here is what I am craving today--and tomorrow I may want something completely different!"

With that caveat, right now my favorite meal would be a cup of pork and green chili stew, salmon with a smoked black mole, and fresh nan in place of the sopapillas.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #33
fragtasticator
Gaining Momentum

Default Things to eat...

I am a major foodie. I get a lot of my pleasure from eating things that I find tasty (no sexual references intended here).

Of course, there are a lot of different *types* of food as well as different circumstances, like how you are feeling at any given time. My true love, sadly, is reserved for sweet things.

Home made/Feeling low:
Pan-fried grilled cheese and heinz tomato soup. I know it's not high end, but when I'm feeling low or under the weather this is my go to meal, just like mom used to make.

Tried and trusted/Starving for fuel:
Chicken Alfredo with chicken (and mushrooms or broccoli). Hey, thick, rich and creamy, Biraporettis, Carabbas, Johnny Carinos, Cheesecake Factory - you can't go wrong. Lots of carbs to fill you up, lots of protein for the long burn. I love the bow tie pasta bowl at Cheesecake Factory.

On the town/feeling tops:
Vic an Anthony's across from the ballpark, Downtown Houston. Every time I've gone there I've had upscale food and service (warning; they price to match). Best thing there, in my opinion, is one of their big, melt in your mouth steaks with the au gratin potatoes and the asparagus. Large wine selection, but I'm usually driving, so I stick to one glass, personal tastes run to sweet and white, usually a riesling or a moscato (oh, the heresy of white wine with beef! Quelle horreur!).

Sweet tooth strikes/Feeling fine:
If I get a craving for something sweet, I'll usually reach for a white chocolate kit kat. Something about it just satisfies, It's cheap, and can be found anywhere.

Can also be satisfied with Butterscotch pudding. Downside is, you basically have to make it home yourself and set a stock aside (but it doesn't keep). Still, it's sinfully delicious and relatively low calorie.

Not feeling a break, but don't want to make anything? Lemon meringue pie. Some places do this much better than others. House of pie's used to be fantastic, but has fallen off, IMHO, over the years.

Of course, the mother of all desserts is, was and always shall be, cheesecake. Saltgrass steak house used to own my soul with the two fork cheesecake with white chocolate sauce, but Cheesecake Factory's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake has held the crown for 5 years now.

Moral of the story: Cheesecake Factory has some delicious food. Go. Now. Stuff yourself, tip generously.

No, I don't work there and am not affiliated with them in any way.
fragtasticator is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #34
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589
Default Me Too! -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Steak, shrimp, or both

Sushi, of course

Oysters on the half-shell
Me too - with a good champagne, Chablis or Sancerre with the oysters, leagues of options for the steak and sushi. Not too keen on sake though - too sweet.
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #35
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Linguine alla frutti de mare from the Conchiglia d'Oro (otherwise known as The Golden Clam in English. Very apropos for this site don't you think?) in Vicenza, Italy. They had a reserved table for myself and my few friends every Thursday night at 8 pm. They made their own limoncello as well and were very generous pouring it for us. Then we would often take the train to Venice afterward and spend all of the evening and early hours of the morning drinking wine and generally being poorly behaved. I cry just thinking about it, how I miss those days.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:27 PM   #36
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love food in general but sushi is a definite favorite. I also love Chinese, Thai, Italian, and Mexican. It really just depends on my mood.
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:46 PM   #37
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragtasticator View Post
I am a major foodie....

Home made/Feeling low:
Pan-fried grilled cheese and heinz tomato soup. I know it's not high end, but when I'm feeling low or under the weather this is my go to meal, just like mom used to make.
I don't share your passion for the Cheesecake Factory but if you are a foodie you might like this upgrade on tomato soup:

Here are the ingredients

1 can condensed tomato soup
8 oz. milk
1/8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Dash of hot sauce
1/8 tsp. of dried basil or tarragon
Salt and white pepper
¼ tsp. dried chives
1 heaping tbs. of sour cream

1. Prepare soup in normal way but add dashes of Worcestershire and hot sauce, herbs (basil or tarragon), salt and pepper.

2. When soup is piping hot, place in serving bowl and add dollop of sour cream and chives.

Now you have a real comfort food that reminds you of your youth but appeals to your

mature adult palate. And it is so easy.

awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #38
Jasleen Sejour
Account Disabled

User ID: 15213

Hey everyone, been a while since I posted.

My top three

1. Authentic Caribbean
2. Indian (especially butter chicken and bazmati rice)
3. Anything seafood and Italian

Jas.
Jasleen Sejour is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Caribbean as a whole is a wonderful universe of tastes, depending upon how inclusive you define "Caribbean". I love Cuban and Jamaican but both can be hard to find. I can cook a number of good Cuban meals, but my Jamaican definitely needs work. I grew up in a family that ate "well" but few spices, etc. Not a broad flavor pallet. Now I'm at the opposite end, loving bold flavors of many types.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:10 PM   #40
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Though a lot of the individual cultures has it's staples so much in Caribbean cuisine crosses over.

What pleases my palate ... Puerto Rican and Haitian food of course especially since it's what I grew up on (and love), enjoy Cuban food also (regular part of my diet esp after having a Cuban bf for almost 10 yrs lol), African especially Nigerian and Ethiopian (thanks youtube and college roomie of 2 yrs lol) and Chinese.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #41
CatherineJ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196633

When I'm not practicing the erotic arts, I'm a private chef - so I eat all the time and have lots of opinions about it. ;-}

My favorite dinner that I make for myself is spaghetti carbonara: spaghetti noodles, bacon, eggs, a little cream and lots of black pepper. I've made it for friends when they've been feeling low and it seems to be a universal pick-me-up.
CatherineJ is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #42
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

I am absolutely loving this thread!

Now my favorite foods aside, if we are talking about comfort foods, my favorite would be homemade Split Pea Soup. I have recently learned to make a rockin Loaded Potato Soup that I also really enjoy.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:25 AM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Never had it (or even heard of it) growing up in NYC, but the best comfort food for me now if a good green chilli stew with fresh tortillas. I got hooked years ago in New Mexico when the local client there took me to some real hole-in-the-wall places I never would have walked into on my own. It's addictive, and I go through some serious withdrawal back east of the Mississippi. There is one place to get good G.C. in DC, but that's about it.

A few of us here in the hinterlands chip in and pay for someone to make a green chilli run to New Mexico come harvest time and bring back a few hundred pounds. It's just about time....and I can almost smell the roasting now!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 01:34 AM   #44
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Never had it (or even heard of it) growing up in NYC, but the best comfort food for me now if a good green chilli stew with fresh tortillas. I got hooked years ago in New Mexico when the local client there took me to some real hole-in-the-wall places I never would have walked into on my own. It's addictive, and I go through some serious withdrawal back east of the Mississippi. There is one place to get good G.C. in DC, but that's about it.

A few of us here in the hinterlands chip in and pay for someone to make a green chilli run to New Mexico come harvest time and bring back a few hundred pounds. It's just about time....and I can almost smell the roasting now!
I'm pretty sure Whole Foods sells anaheim and hatch chiles in season. I know Fresh Market roasts hatch chiles on-site. Whole Foods is in every urban area. Fresh Market is in small to mid-level cities. The trip to New Mexico might not be necessary.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #45
Armani Carter
Account Disabled

User ID: 232662

Oh lord this thread is making me hungry. I am in desperate need of oysters!
Armani Carter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women