Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #31
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
I posted a useful thread and was met with accusations/people questioning my intennt.
...Im not sure what you are saying?
you want me to encourage people to do things to not get cancer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post

Quote:

-the point of my thread is the being fat is NOT a common idea about why you get cancer, but whether you buy into it or, science shows it does
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #32
algrace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
The ideal body weight is generally accompanied by a physically healthier person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Devlin View Post
I'm saying that if everyone somehow became HWP tomorrow morning, the problem would not be solved. We'd certainly look and feel better, but our problems are evolutionary at the cultural level and that's gonna take time.
Thank you for extrapolating, Peter.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:59 AM   #33
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Devlin View Post
I'm saying that if everyone somehow became HWP tomorrow morning, the problem would not be solved. We'd certainly look and feel better, but our problems are evolutionary at the cultural level and that's gonna take time.

This has a lot wrong with it. I used to think along these lines too, where I thought, "calories are all just calories. if you have extra fat, you are just carrying around extra fat"

that's just not the case:
yes you have to deal with how society looks at you , fat ass vs non-fat ass arent looked at the same way and arent treated the same way(not at all what I'm talking about)

but then you have the hormonal changes
-carrying around extra fat cells is going to mess up a lot of your hormones
For men, the fat cells contain an enyme that converts testostrtone into estrogen...so too much fat will lower your testostrone and thus a man with lowT acts different than a man with high T

then you have the issues with insulin/blood sugar, etc
and a few more,

so if everyone was make a health BMI tomorrow(about 25) then yea, it would solve a lot of issues having to deal with that person, They would be hapier, nicer and might even help others because they feel better

Pretty hard to understand, but if you have even tried to function on low sleep, and now you need sleep, that is how people try to get through each day when they have lowT.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:48 AM   #34
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Preventing cancer--

I hear so much about men (and women) gettting cancer and "working" for a cure,etc
How much would cancer be reduced if people were not fat(BMI<25)?

Why do we know smoking causes cancer!
That lycopene helps reduce cancer, that fruit veggies have things in them that MIGHT help reduce cancer, but I don't ever see, a person telling a fat person, hey you are likely going to get cancer,. STOP BEING FAT

Although we arent told this daily, science does show it pretty clearly:

Diet (fried foods, red meat, excessive consumption of alcohol and other foods that contains carcinogens)
Obesity
Cigarette smoking
Physical inactivity
Sun exposure
Environmental pollutants
Infections
Stress
Posting on internet forums**

First the survey I toss out a lot.
Body mass index and risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and all-cause mortality
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540
CONCLUSIONS:

The results demonstrate significant relationships between BMI and mortality from all causes, CVD and cancer. The increased risk of all-cause, CVD and cancer mortality associated with an elevated BMI was significant at levels above 30 kg/m2; however, overweight individuals (BMI 25-29.9 kg/m2) also had an approximately 60% higher risk of CVD mortality.

http://www.wcrf-uk.org/cancer_preven...and_cancer.php
The evidence that being overweight increases the risk of cancer is stronger now than ever before. In fact, scientists believe that, after not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight is the most important thing you can do for cancer prevention.

Obesity is associated with increased risks of cancers of the esophagus, breast (postmenopausal), endometrium (the lining of the uterus), colon and rectum, kidney, pancreas, thyroid, gallbladder, and possibly other cancer type
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...t/Risk/obesity

Several studies have explored why being overweight or obese may increase cancer risk and growth. People who are obese have more fat tissue that can produce hormones, such as insulin or estrogen, which may cause cancer cells to grow.
http://www.cancer.net/navigating-can...nd-cancer-risk

Data suggests that being overweight or obese adversely influences not only cancer-specific outcomes, but also overall health and quality of life. As a result, weight management is now considered a priority standard of care for overweight women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer.
http://advancingyourhealth.org/cance...ce-prevention/

An estimated 1 out of every 3 cancer deaths in the United States is linked to excess body weight, poor nutrition, and/or physical inactivity. These factors are all related and may all contribute to cancer risk, but body weight seems to have the strongest evidence linking it to cancer. Excess body weight contributes to as many as 1 out of 5 of all cancer-related deaths.
Being overweight or obese is clearly linked with an increased risk of many cancers, including cancers of the:
Breast (in women past menopause)
Colon and rectum
Endometrium (lining of the uterus)
Esophagus
Kidney
Pancreas
Being overweight or obese also likely raises the risk of other cancers, such as:
Gallbladder
Liver
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Multiple myeloma
Cervix
Ovary
Aggressive forms of prostate cancer
In addition, having too much belly fat (that is, a larger waistline), regardless of body weight, is linked with an increased risk of colon and rectal cancer, and is probably linked to a higher risk of cancers of the pancreas

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerc...r-risk-effects

**I added this as a joke to make sure you were awake!(not true)
I've been doing some reading/watching TV about the basics, which I think I know all about
Ive learned a few things about why your fat ass is "hungry":

1, You are likely thirsty:
Often before you eat you've heard, "drink some water!"
I've also thought I was told this to "fill up" on water. That is right/wrong.
Being dehydrated, doesnt mean you get thirsty, but being dehydrated can mean you feel:
hungry
moody
doing things is harder(than compared to when you had lots of water
--this link shows that a man walking on a treadmill when he was full of water VS dehydrate, his perceived effort doubled as did his heart rate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1_i7KiTyDk

2 Hunger=low blood(not true for healthy people)
http://www.medbio.info/horn/time%203-4/homeostasis1.htm

Blood sugar levels are usually between 4.5 to 5.5 mmoles/l and swing about 10-15% around these values. We do not normally experience low blood sugar levels.
nutritionists recommend a diet in which between 50 and 60 % of the caloric content is contributed by carbohydrates. However, we can exist quite well on diets containing with little or no carbohydrate. Low starch and sugar intake does not reduce blood sugar levels: we maintain normal blood glucose levels in spite of large variations in sugar and starch consumption

so why do you get hungry around noon if your blood sugar isnt crashing?
2 reasons"
1 your stomach is empty
-when your stomach is empty, your body knows this, like via stretch receptors. When your stomach is empty, if makes more ghrelin
Ghrelin is produced in the stomach, going up when you don t eat, and going down when you do eat. It also appear to interact with the same area of the brain where leptin is sending its signals
Muccioli, G. et. al. Neuroendocrine and peripheral activities of ghrelin:
implications in metabolism and obesity. European J of Pharmacology (2002) 235-

2 you are trained to eat at (*insert stimulus) lunch. Call it a Pavlovian response. Noon time is coming, your makes ore ghrelin, more cholecystokinin, more salivia, whatever your body knows
"noon" means FOOD.
so when food time, I mean, noontime comes. you want food and are "hungry"

However, if you were to look at your blood sugar, its not gonna change much, you arent experiencing LOW blood sugar and might faint because of that, etc.
http://www.answers.com/topic/blood-sugar

It was hypothesied on "bang goes the theory" that you might feel tired post eating, not because of the blood sugar ups/downs(which isnt sigificiant ) but the insilin+other hormones flucating with the meal
flux in hormones and blood sugar is proportionate to obesitym Lean people have less flux
Old 07-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #35
algrace
Valued Poster

Quote:
flux in hormones and blood sugar is proportionate to obesitym Lean people have less flux

Sometimes I misplace my flux capacitor. Luckily, next-day shipping translates to less down time.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:23 PM   #36
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

You need plenty of flux, or your solder won't stick right.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:14 PM   #37
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

I am all about avoiding disease; being on medications/needing to use meds to maintain the ability to enjoy life

I laughed my ass off at this SNL parody commercial until i realized it is NOT a paradoy, its a real thing!
3 way PONCHO
https://3wayponcho.com/?gclid=CjwKEA...WPjxoCo9Pw_wcB
Old 08-14-2014, 10:22 PM   #38
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Interesting

Im in my hometown. a friend took me to eat at Chick-fil-A, I've never been...I don't care that they only serve homos, I've just never been to one....

OMG that place is sooo good(not)

I had a chicken sandwhich, they can't give me onions? wtf? even burger king/mdonalds gives me onions!

they have WAFFLE fries....hmm nice soggy fries,, some soggy, some crisp..
a chocolte chip cookies

about 1500-2000 caloires...ok
so after eating all those calories and having a sugar high, I came and...
slept like a log, just passed the muck out

I wake up, thirsty and I make myselfa shake

300grams rhubarb 2 handfuls arugula+water---blend--->drink
about 200 calories at most

30mins later, I am bouncing off the walls, my wang starts telling me it wants attention,,too bad im not near that babe, Kaylen's mouth...

why else are millions fat and in line at starbucks to get what? hugs?

People seem to eat constantly. snacks. bites. meals.. nibbles
food is choice to get the increased Dopamine into the brain to make ya feel good

one-third (or 78.6 million) of U.S. adults are obese.
http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

VS
getting hugs will increase dopamine, or sex or cigerattes

estimated 20 million Americans aged 12 or older used something else to get the same feelings(HUGS?), no cigarettes

what is the cost of americans smoking cigarettes vs being fat

http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publicatio...voluntary.html
Whether the cause is smoking, alcohol abuse, poor diet, lack of exercise, failure to use seat-belts, or overexposure to the sun, preventable health care costs are the first concern of many U.S. health care critics.

Disease and disability resulting from unhealthy habits like these impose enormous costs on society. Coronary heart disease, for example, costs the nation approximately $43 billion per year. According to Louis Sullivan, former secretary of health and human services, every person in the United States pays $221 annually for the health expenses of smokers alone. "Cigarette smoking has an adverse impact on every American, whether or not he or she smokes. That $221 cost comes out of the pockets of smokers and nonsmokers alike, largely in the form of increased health care and insurance costs."
Old 08-15-2014, 02:39 AM   #39
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Interesting

Im in my hometown. a friend took me to eat at Chick-fil-A, I've never been...I don't care that they only serve homos, I've just never been to one....

OMG that place is sooo good(not)

I had a chicken sandwhich, they can't give me onions? wtf? even burger king/mdonalds gives me onions!

they have WAFFLE fries....hmm nice soggy fries,, some soggy, some crisp..
a chocolte chip cookies

about 1500-2000 caloires...ok
so after eating all those calories and having a sugar high, I came and...
slept like a log, just passed the muck out

I wake up, thirsty and I make myselfa shake

300grams rhubarb 2 handfuls arugula+water---blend--->drink
about 200 calories at most

30mins later, I am bouncing off the walls, my wang starts telling me it wants attention,,too bad im not near that babe, Kaylen's mouth...

why else are millions fat and in line at starbucks to get what? hugs?

People seem to eat constantly. snacks. bites. meals.. nibbles
food is choice to get the increased Dopamine into the brain to make ya feel good

one-third (or 78.6 million) of U.S. adults are obese.
http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
will increase dopamine, or sex or cigerattes
."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15987666
Palatable food also releases accumbens-shell DA, but in naïve rats the effect can wane during a long meal and disappears with repetition
Old 08-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #40
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...iclekey=180031

"Not all the news from the study was bad -- the researchers found that people with type 2 diabetes are living longer than in the past. The CDC researchers estimated that the number of years lost to a diabetes patient diagnosed at age 40 decreased from nearly 8 years in the 1990s to about 6 years in the 2000s for men, and from almost 9 years to just under 7 years for women.

People with type 2 diabetes are living longer due to better medications and treatments for both the disease and its complications, which range from loss of vision and nerve damage to kidney failure and heart disease, Gregg said.

"Even after people develop complications of diabetes that used to increase risk of death, there are so many ways to keep people alive longer these days," he said.

The impact on society will be immense as more Americans end up living longer with diabetes, Sood predicts.

"It's rending people incapable of enjoying a good quality of life. It's raising health care costs at an alarming rate. And frankly, there aren't enough health care professionals to deal with what's coming down the pike," Sood said. "We're looking at clogging up a health care system that's already stretched to its limits.""

And I say why not try to reverse your diabetes or prediabete
s?

why do you think people don't reverse their diabetes or prediabetes?

Do they think it's it too hard to do-they'd have to change their diet and/or execise

or do you think they don't know why they get diabetes or prediabetes and so they don't know how to change

maybe people think the compliactions from diabetes won't hapen to them so they don't change?

recall, my Dad, smart/educated guy, has the diabetes and is doing all he can to lower his A1c, etc and nothing is working, he agrees with me about him needing TRT, but he still hasnt gotten on it and its been nearly a year since he agrees with me

evidence TRT helps with andropause
http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2007/...iabetes_01.htm

Testosterone deficiency is associated with increased risk of mortality and testosterone replacement improves survival in men with type 2 diabetes.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23999642

or something else?
Old 08-16-2014, 05:17 PM   #41
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

http://www.cracked.com/article_20217...dont-work.html
5 Well-Known Tips for Healthy Eating (That Don't Work)
#5. Diet Soda Helps You Lose Weight
#4. Sugar Causes Diabetes
#3. Eating at Night Makes You Fat
according to a study conducted at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, you're actually better off loading up in the evening than other times of the day. It has to do with how your body regulates when you get hungry.
#2. Eating a Bunch of Mini-Meals Boosts Your Metabolism
#1. The Food Pyramid Is the Bible of Healthy Eating Habits
Old 10-03-2014, 06:19 AM   #42
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Default Life according to greg house

• Unless there's money involved, only people of approximately equal attractiveness marry
  • Humans can occasionally aspire to something less than pure evil
  • Everybody lies (but not necessarily all the time)
  • Intentions don't matter, only results matter
  • When saving lives, the ends justify the means
  • Nothing 'means' anything
  • Gifts represent guilt: the bigger the gift, the bigger the guilt
  • It's never Lupus
  • Excessive bravery is a symptom. Cowardice is an evolutionary imperative.
  • Excessive generosity is a symptom. Selfishness is an evolutionary imperative.
  • God does not exist; or God is a symptom
  • All married couples are miserable
  • There is a reason for everything, and the simplest reason is the best
  • There is always a 'right' choice, even if we don't know what it is
  • Being right is all that matters
  • People never change
  • All mysteries need solving
  • Knowing the answer beats any 'sense of wonder' derived from not knowing the answer
  • Magic does not exist
  • Treatment is the best method of diagnosis
  • Karma does not exist (except on Reddit :-P)
  • Perseverance does not equal worthiness
  • Man hardly ever overcomes his base instincts
  • There's no point in worrying about things you can't do anything about
  • Addiction is only a problem if it prevents you from functioning
  • The main reason to drink is to dull pain
  • There is no life after death: what happens in life is all that matters
Old 11-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #43
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

deal with heart disease/fat in your arteries

5-10 grams vit C daily
~5grams lysine
(eggwhites/meat)http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-...000000-4w.html

vit K(veggies)
http://blogs.webmd.com/integrative-m...d-vessels.html
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...rient&dbid=112

take niacin
http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/niacin-benefits/
dont get the "no flush" as they might hurt your liver as it contains inositol hexaniacinate
http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/niacin-benefits/

exercise daily(cardio/weight lifting)

http://www.paulingtherapy.com/
http://www.drdach.com/wst_page7.html

Get your hormones in check
estradiol 20-30
testosterone 600+
you want a T/E ratio of 30-40
600/20=30
600/30=20

too high or too low Estradiol is shitty for health(cancer, CVD.)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19011291
http://www.functionalps.com/blog/201...isease-in-men/
http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/n...death-in-study
http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/up...he-heart.shtml
Old 11-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #44
smithamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271128

Cancer is known to be the most fatal disease. However, if the symptoms can be found at an early stage, it is curable. There are many cancer treatments available for people that also includes having prescribed medicines and drugs.

When the cancer cells grow, they start pushing themselves on the nearby organs, blood vessels and nerves. A cancer may cause many symptoms including fever, extreme tiredness or weight loss. This may be caused when the cancer cells have used up the body’s energy supply. In turn, this may affect the immune system of the body.

This is a very informatory article:
https://www.alldaychemist.com/blog/signs-of-cancer-are-you-at-risk/
smithamelia is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #45
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithamelia View Post
Cancer is known to be the most fatal disease. However, if the symptoms can be found at an early stage, it is curable. There are many cancer treatments available for people that also includes having prescribed medicines and drugs.
no
cancer is not the MOST fatal disease at all

the top leading cause of death is heart disease
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929.php

your ignorance of this fact is a reason for this thread
If you work to prevent heart disease, you are very likely to avoid cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540

So when people say how there is no cure for cancer, etc, remember, your best bet is to fight cancer the way you fight the common cold.
Prevention

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women