Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2015, 08:26 AM   #31
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Another misused cliche.

You are truly a water head.

But are you "half-white?"

Duuuuhhhhhrrrr.

Why yes I am half-white and proud of it. Why do you ask ? I suspect you wish to attack me based on my heritage. You have quizzed me on my race before. I answered you then, so why do you repeat yourself ? Any other intruding questions for me ?

Thanks for your two previous post of sociopathic babble. You cannot relate to sanity so you proceed further in racial attacks. Bring it on moron. You are the biggest racist, hater and idiot on this board.

If you have no more for me, then take some "you time". Pull your head out of Odoofus' ass, take a deep breath and start again fool !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:30 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So, because you claim to be a mulatto, you have the right to spew hateful, offensive racial shit? Are you also half American? Half slow? Half fast? Chit, you and POTUS are practically brothers, right?

I can attest you are ALL IGNORANT, Cornholio.

You are the bastard child of IBIDiot and SLOBBRIN. An ill-conceived genetic experiment gone horribly wrong.

Keep posting them RWWipe talking points, Cornholio. You sound like Glenn Beck fucked you in the BUNGHOLE.

And you continue to dodge explaining how GOD is Christian, your most ludicrous, prejudiced UNAMERICAN and ignorant claim of all.

As for your wild, personal and false personal accusations. PROVE THEM, you bastard boy churl! Quote them. Link to them.

Otherwise STFU when grown people are talking! Your prattle is getting tedious.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:49 AM   #33
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, as a mulatto, you have permission to spew hateful racial shit? Are you also half American?

I can attest you are ALL IGNORANT.

I was born here in the USA but I only have one birth certificate to show for it.
If I were as relevent as your BBK, I would several forged papers to pick from.
I don't need your permission or approval to "spew" anything, so go get bent.
If your reference of mulatto is meant to say I am half black, then no I am not a mulatto. Ironic that you would choose such a devisive, derogatory term. Since you like Sharpton are the only who can identify and accuse others of racism I find your use of mulatto rather odd.

How about you Yssup, what is you race and creed ?
Let me give it a try. You are white or of white mixed race. You were not breast fed atleast not by your birth mother. Perhaps you were raised in a tent and *Staff Edit - JCM in the center of Sand City. Or you are angry because you were not raised in such a fashion. Anyhow, you have been influenced by multi-cultural exposure and hate all of it except black,muslim and gay life styles. You have an identity crisis so you have never been able to assimilate for any length of time with even one of your convictions. So you wander thru this life lost,alone and a member of nothing but this site.You hate and attack all but that which attracts you. Still you can not find a lasting relationship in either of these self chosen fields.
In conclusion you are one angry, bitter, ignorant douche wand !
Old 01-31-2015, 09:05 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Funny stuff. I can see the bubbles forming at the corner of your mouth.

I am a third generation Texan of Eastern European descent. The village from where my anscestors left for the US was wiped from the face of the Earth.

As a kid, Sand City meant Galveston to us.

I used to smoke Camels when I was much younger.

What was the rest of it. Doctor Fraud? I like Sharpton? Really? When did I ever say that?

Like I said, you are the bastard child of IBIdiot and SLOBBRIN. That doesn't qualify you as someone of mixed "race." However, I believe a good case can be made for considering you to be of mixed species... Like a mule!

But if I'm pissing you off or causing you to lose your continence, you'd never know it.

Funny man!

Old 01-31-2015, 09:27 AM   #35
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You total idiot. GOD was Jewish concept long before the time of Josh Josephson.

Same Guy. Same book.

You expose your dangerous hillbilly mentality with every racially, ethnicity and religion-base statement you make.

You give ignorant fucks a bad name.

And, once again, it's tedious pounding you day in and day out, Cornholio. Can't fix stupid. so maybe you just ought to go back to the shortbus forum.

You are the least interesting man in the world...

God was not a "Jewish concept". God always was and always will be. God is the supreme Deity who created the world, and all of humanity. America was founded by Christians who have increasingly become our best friends in this mixed up world.
BTW, you are depicting Jesus as white, you fucking racist.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:28 AM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am a third generation Texan of Eastern European descent. The village from where my anscestors [sic] left for the US was wiped from the face of the Earth.
I guess nobody liked your ancestors, either...ROTFLMFAO
Old 01-31-2015, 09:32 AM   #37
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I was born here in the USA but I only have one birth certificate to show for it.
If your reference of mulatto is meant to say I am half black, then no I am not a mulatto. Ironic that you would choose such a devisive, derogatory term. Since you like Sharpton are the only who can identify and accuse others of racism I find your use of mulatto rather odd.

Let me give it a try. You are white or of white mixed race. You were not breast fed atleast not by your birth mother. Perhaps you were raised in a tent and *Staff Edit - JCM in the center of Sand City. Or you are angry because you were not raised in such a fashion. Anyhow, you have been influenced by multi-cultural exposure and hate all of it except black,muslim and gay life styles. You have an identity crisis so you have never been able to assimilate for any length of time with even one of your convictions. So you wander thru this life lost,alone and a member of nothing but this site.You hate and attack all but that which attracts you. Still you can not find a lasting relationship in either of these self chosen fields.
Well said, Rioseco. You nailed the little bitch. He is a disgrace to the diaspora. We Jewish people are embarrassed by him.
He succeeds in making WTF and BigTex look smart, which is damn hard to do!
Old 01-31-2015, 12:16 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
God was not a "Jewish concept". God always was and always will be. God is the supreme Deity who created the world, and all of humanity. America was founded by Christians who have increasingly become our best friends in this mixed up world.
You forgot to add, "And God likes me better than you."
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:29 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I didn't create that picture, dipshit. Further, you're no Jew, JLIdiot, so stop acting as a spokesman for MY people.

You like this better, Reverend?

Fucking idiot. You out yourself with every post.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:47 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:19 PM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You forgot to add, "And God likes me better than you."
I felt it was well understood at this point.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:20 PM   #42
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny stuff. I can see the bubbles forming at the corner of your mouth.

I am a third generation Texan of Eastern European descent. The village from where my anscestors left for the US was wiped from the face of the Earth.

As a kid, Sand City meant Galveston to us.

I used to smoke Camels when I was much younger.

What was the rest of it. Doctor Fraud? I like Sharpton? Really? When did I ever say that?

Like I said, you are the bastard child of IBIdiot and SLOBBRIN. That doesn't qualify you as someone of mixed "race." However, I believe a good case can be made for considering you to be of mixed species... Like a mule!

But if I'm pissing you off or causing you to lose your continence, you'd never know it.

Funny man!

Oooooooh a third generation Texan.
I have roots on my Euro immigrant side here for three generations as well, since 1886. The rest is before this was known as Tejas and before that from what is now the state of Wyoming.
Conclusion : Everyone has a past, some have a future.

Oh Galveston......oh Galveston.
A catchy tune but a shit bucket of a city. Reminds me of Austin without the hills and the same high percentage of dumb ass liberals.

So you used to smoke camels but gave it up to smoke Muslim POTUS cock.
As Graham Greene once said, "Good.......trade !"

I never said you "liked" Helmet Head Sharpton"
I did say you are like him ! Again geeezs, please pull your head out of Husseins ass before you make more false assumptions or just lie again.

Got mules on the brain have you ? I have a theory of why that is........just saying.

Now go suck up to some jihadist or poor oppressed fucker with no belt to hold his pants up. Some one who values your stupidity. I am not angry with you. I am having a grand time laughing at your cartoon and the Cornholio bit. But the rest of what you have bores the fuck out of me.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:00 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Thus spake the Great Cornholio, who melts down through his BUNGHOLE!

Old 01-31-2015, 09:47 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
A catchy tune but a shit bucket of a city. Reminds me of Austin without the hills and the same high percentage of dumb ass liberals.
Shows how much you know!

Within the past few years, I have lived in both.

Travis County has a population of 1.1 million and is almost totally Democrat.

Galveston County has a population of 300,000 and is almost totally Republican.

Politically, culturally and geographically speaking, there is a hell of a lot of difference between the two.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:10 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I'll bet he's been to Salina...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women