Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161017
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #31
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

JESSY ! Long time no see sexxy girl... how ya been
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #32
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessy Stone View Post
I appreciate well thought out pointers... but.

These ladies are dead on.
When I do post a ad I make sure to get all the important info in there. I also make sure it is as short as possible. Only to get 98% BS responces. Like where are you located? What are your rates? WHICH TELLS ME THEY DID NOT READ THE FUCIN AD in full or partly!! So yes I am kinda snarky when you contact me asking shit I put in my ad. By snarky I mean I will say for example "med center like it says." lmao.

My new fave is "What is your 1 hr rate on tues?" This tells me if he did read my ad, he has really low reading comprehention. And probley can't hold a job that affords him to hobby anyway.

** I have posted the occasional ad aimed at certain individuals. Who would already know the pert info.Which is why certain info was omitted. Only to have to say ... 'You do not qualify for that anyway" rotfflmao. Good grief charlie brown.

Jessy, you seem pretty "snarky" in this post. I could only find 1 ad by you on ECCIE. It didn't tell me anything about you. The one statement was "Please see my website for pics, reviews & additional info". However when I tried your web site it did not work. It might have worked when you placed the ad but now I'm left not knowing what you look like. If you gave a brief description in your ad I could decide if I wanted more info and proceed accordingly.

You also state "he has really low reading comprehention. And probley can't hold a job that affords him to hobby anyway". That's like me telling you that because you can't spell you are doing the only job you are qualified for. Many times a hobbyist is asking questions that may be answered in the ad because he is trying to make small talk and get a feel for the provider. I completely understand how you would get tired of answering the same questions over and over but I don't think that will ever change regardless of how much info is posted. What I do think would help if posting accurate info and/or links so you can weed out the hobbyist that are not interested in seeing you. I don't mean this in a critical way but if I am looking for a "spinner" I don't need to contact a provider that tells me she is "BBW".
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #33
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanylennox View Post
I appreciate Budmans pointers. I will do my best to change my advertisements.

Also, there are NUMEROUS men who don't READ what we type. For me, I put a lot of effort into my advertisements and webpage to make sure that the client has all the information he needs. But it CAN feel like I am wasting my energy.

I will tell you right now that I REFUSE to check my email/phone when I am on a date.

Sometimes I get some really nasty emails from people. They will email at 9am, 10am, and again at 11. By 11am, they are FURIOUS that I haven't gotten back with them. Sometimes I need the benefit of the doubt.

Hey, there is always room for improvement. I think its great that you guys tactfully let us know where we can improve. Thank you for the constructive criticism.
Oh my goodness, its like you're INSIDE my life! Oh, wait...you are! LOL. No really...everything she mentioned happens on a daily basis. I, too, try to make sure that a gentleman has everything he needs to decide on and request a date right from the page he's looking at. However, some don't read, and other's don't think things through. I want to respond to you. But if I'm on a date when you message me, or I'm at my RL job, I can't just be rude to the person/people in front of me to respond. As soon as I'm finished, I direct my attention to emails and messages. Most don't wait longer than 2-3 hrs, but still I get impatient and sometimes down right rude emails. Even if you're in a hurry, you should always consider how you're delivering your message. Saying "I thought I'd have gotten a response earlier" is better than "Why the f*ck haven't you emailed me back?" (yes, that really happened).

I also get voice mails and emails asking me what my rates are. They almost always say "I saw the photos on your website...". Uh, hello. If you were there to see photos, then you had access to services and RATES. I know people get busy and sometimes miss small details (i.e. whether a lady is open to island visits). But please do your best to pay attention to things that you know are most important (rates, preferred method of contact for new clients, etc). It helps avoid the awkwardness in our conversation later.

I appreciate that you bothered to post what you felt like you needed Budman. I'm sure most ladies are happy to see that and will do what they can to get you the info you need. Great post!
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #34
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Point has already been made, probably. But many ladies advertise different rates, depending on where their ad is placed, so it makes sense a gent may ask what seems to be a redundant question. And I hate to break it to you ladies, but you might be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th lady the gent has called so he's a tad confused.

You ladies are entitled to whatever attitude you want, but if it was me trying to secure business, I'd be as polite and accommodating as possible, no matter how stoopid the gent seemed.

May I add one thing? Punctuality counts. If it is an outcall, I don't want to hear that you had to stop and get gas, car broke down, needed something to eat, had to get a babysitter, so you are running 45 minutes late. Stuck in traffic? Well, geez, leave early. Sitting around waiting for 45 minutes, hell 30 minutes, is a buzz kill.

Incall? I arrived on time, only to be told to wait in the parking lot, you still need a few minutes to get ready, which turns into 15 while I sit conspicuously waiting, looking like a dumb fvck. Buzz kill!!!!!

Value my time and experience. I'll value yours. And guess what? I'll probably come back for more.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #35
Just_Dee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10969
My ECCIE Reviews

ooops! Barney, you can come in now.
Just_Dee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women