Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #31
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post
Ignorance is its own reward !

LS
Well, when they kick down your door, let us know.

Q: What happens when a paranoid has low self-esteem?

A: He thinks that nobody important is out to get him.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #32
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Tyrants love dis-believing fools. If you want to sit back and laugh while your country and society are being destroyed you're an idiot, and there is no hope for you.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #33
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
Thanking Arizona for what? John McCain?
No, thank you Arizona for having the balls to simply enforce a national law we already have.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #34
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It may be time to visit the Grand Canyon........and spend a little money in support of Arizona.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
you're an idiot, and there is no hope for you.

LS
That was established several threads ago.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #36
guest042912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
No, thank you Arizona for having the balls to simply enforce a national law we already have.
You mean thank you for harrassing people who are brown or brownish. I'm Hispanic and a veteran who would of fought and died for this country but it sucks knowing that I'm not your ideal of a true American. No matter what I'll be harrassed. I have a friend who gain his citizenship while he was in Iraq. Some of the first casualities were non citizens who died for this country but yet they are not American enough for you.

And don't tell me it's not an racist law becaus there are no laws codemning the people who who hire illegals. I wonder what race they are?
guest042912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default You Do Make a Good Point

The problem with illegal immigration would be solved overnight if our elected officials had the courage to make "knowingly hiring an illegal" at least a 3d degree felony.

But, I suspect all of the Hispanic race baiters would object to that as well.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #38
Toolman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

xr76xx

Thank you for your military service.

I don’t know of anyone calling you a racist (although you may well be one). You’re just a whiner, like most liberals. I rather suspect that you—like the Public-Embarrassment-In-Chief, his farce of an attorney general, and his Homeland Security ho—have never read the Arizona law. So, for your convenience and the other interested readers out there, here’s a link to the full text of the statute:

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070h.pdf

Now, I’m not a veteran like you. (Where was it that you served, by the way? Were you actually in harm’s way? I do not mean in any way to diminish the value of your service to our county. I only ask because you cite your service for the apparent purpose of establishing bona fides for your remaining comments. Therefore, it only seems fair to give us a more complete understanding of your credentials as we weigh the merits of your remarks.)

I only spent 15 years in higher education, working on 4 degrees, including a law degree, and have only practiced constitutional law for the past 22 years, so I’m at somewhat of a disadvantage in this discussion. I’ve read the statute and, for the life of me, I can’t find anything that authorizes, condones, promotes or even suggests with a wink that any person can be harassed because he/she is brown, brownish, red, yellow, green or purple. I know I’m not as bright or educated as you are, but I’ve tried to find that language and just haven’t been able to do so.

So, perhaps you can help me out here. Could you … would you … actually READ the statute and identify for me (and the rest of your audience here) any passage which you think authorizes harassment of persons on the basis of skin pigmentation, or in any way otherwise violates any individual right secured by the U.S. Constitution? (You remember the Constitution … it’s that thing that you swore to support and defend, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, when you put on the uniform?) Don’t generalize, now. Don’t irrationally emotionalize. Please tell us what specific provision of the statute violates the Constitution and what article or amendment is offended thereby. I really look forward to reading your educated, informed explanation.

Oh, and while you are at it, could you also explain for us how El Presidente de Mexico has the temerity to come here as a guest of state, and accuse the USA and the Great State of Arizona of being wrongfully discriminatory toward his countrymen, when his government deports more persons who illegally immigrate to Mexico than does the USA, and physically abuses them while they are there? (http://www.vdare.com/awall/060518_memo.htm) I really look forward to your enlightening remarks on that issue.

In the meantime, may I also point out that I'm a legal American citizen of pale dermal hue, and I must show my ID or supply my drivers license number:

1. When pulled over by the police for any traffic violation (try driving through mostly-Anglo Spring Valley with a non-workin license plate light or while going 34 in a 30 mph zone);

2. When running a tab at the Ship or the Jimmy on a credit card,

3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment,

4. When filling out a credit card or loan application,

5. When applying for or renewing my auto registration, drivers license or passport,

6. When applying for any job,

7. When filling out college applications,

8. When donating blood,

9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs,

10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state, or

11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

I could list dozens of other instances, but the point is that non-brown, legal citizens of the USA are required to prove who they are every day. Why should people who enter this country illegally, regardless of color, be exempt?

For that matter, perhaps the liberals can answer this question: Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as Mexico and every other country in the world does?

GO ARIZONA!!!

Toolman is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #39
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxr76xx View Post
You mean thank you for harrassing people who are brown or brownish. So if a policeman pulls over a car with 12 blonde, blue-eyed people that speak with a heavy Swedish accent and asks if they have valid U.S ID he would be harassing white or whitish folks?

I'm Hispanic and a veteran who would of fought and died for this country but it sucks knowing that I'm not your ideal of a true American. Anyone who fought and put their life on the line for this great country is absolutely my idea of a true American and I salute you sir!

No matter what I'll be harrassed. The law specifically says that you will not. Please don't second guess our hard working police sir.

I have a friend who gain his citizenship while he was in Iraq. Some of the first casualities were non citizens who died for this country but yet they are not American enough for you.Of course they are. But people that enter my country illegally are most definately NOT American enough for me.

And don't tell me it's not an racist law becaus there are no laws codemning the people who who hire illegals.I 100% agree. It is a national outrage that poor people just trying to put food on the table for their family are exploited by corporations. It's sickening and needs to be stopped. A fair wage for work should be mandatory!! However, these workers should be issued work visas and then return home to their country and not bring over their extended family members that often bleed our taxpayer dollars for their care.

I wonder what race they are? Doesn't matter. We are all people. Skin color doesn't matter. But don't break my country's laws and then complain because my tax dollars don't give someone all the benefits they clearly do NOT deserve, as a non-citizen.

Mexican president Calderon called the Arizona law a "violation of human rights". Really? If you enter the southern border of Mexico(which is patroled by the heavily armed Mexican ARMY BTW), it is a FELONY and you will go to a Mexican prison for 2 years for the first offense. If Mexico catches you entering illegally the second time-it's TEN YEARS my friend. Human rights? What hypocrisy!!
Heather
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #40
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Lol. Oh your funny. I'll just go slit my wrists now...the sky is falling, the sky is falling. No sir, without your medications your querulant delusions are running rampant. There is fine line between conservative and nut job.

Quote:
Tyrants love dis-believing fools. If you want to sit back and laugh while your country and society are being destroyed you're an idiot, and there is no hope for you.

LS
Old 05-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #41
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The problem with illegal immigration would be solved overnight if our elected officials had the courage to make "knowingly hiring an illegal" at least a 3d degree felony.

But, I suspect all of the Hispanic race baiters would object to that as well.
Well no, but that would probably clear out all the last few Republicans in Washington as they would all be serving time.

re: Toolman, read the bill- you are quite right (see I don't disagree with all conservative banter, only the uneducated nut job ones). But in all fairness, Bush had the time to clamp the borders down long time ago, but then that would have flexing more Federal power so we're stuck being Mexico's economic feeder. While I abhor discrimination (except crazy extremists - see above) something needs to be done and with Mexico nearing the brink of a failed state, we need to protect our own, white, brown, black, red or blue.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #42
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That was established several threads ago.
The ass has lips and speaks. I think this discussion is a few clicks above your IQ level. Just saying.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #43
Toolman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
There is fine line between conservative and nut job.
The irony is that there is no distinction between liberal and idiot.
Toolman is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #44
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
The irony is that there is no distinction between liberal and idiot.
Or an oxymoron like rational conservative.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #45
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Lol. Oh your funny. I'll just go slit my wrists now...the sky is falling, the sky is falling. No sir, without your medications your querulant delusions are running rampant. There is fine line between conservative and nut job.
Name-calling and ad hominem arguments serve no useful purpose. I have been both a Republican, and a Democrat (and an independent as well), and have lived long enough to see that both parties have contributed to the downfall of our country. The problem, as I see it, is that the public has been conditioned to put up with all kinds of assaults on their rights. To my mind, any congressman who proposes, or votes for, a law which violates the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, is both anti-American and a fool. Now if that makes me a conservative or a nut job, what the hell does it make you ?

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women