Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2017, 07:04 PM   #31
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52
Default Overnight Goes Horribly Wrong...Signs Both Parties Should Walk Away...

Cut out all the BS and you're left with this....for those who need a simple version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaRGV View Post
...I made a reasonable rate for 8hrs. ( in my minds he was gonna be enjoying his trip most of the time and then we were gonna have a little fun)...

...You guys know that since the first time I visit SA I've had super bad allergies...

...Having that in mind when it was time to meet this boy I wasn't feeling very well but I tried...

We took the stuff...Macy and I were on a happy place....

...When my happy pills wore off, I felt extra bad. Stomach sick. Headache. Sinus....

...So I told him he could come back the next night when I was feeling better....

...I was still felling bad. Trying to be a provider of my word I met him tried my best....

...After that the boy asks for his money back, but my donation is for my time...

...Anyhow he was not happy with the service and I admit I didn't put my 100% on it cuz I was feeling sick...

So an overnight is scheduled. Provider is not feeling well. Clue one to walk away or reschedule is any signs of client or provider not feeling well. Goes for both parties.

Usually providers "provide"...I could hang out with several girls for free and stay the night outside of the hobby with a girl if I wanted to. So not a great excuse about him donating for time. Don't know many guys who would donate for that personally. Not siding with anyone here, but just sounds like you weren't feeling well and led him on.

If you simply were not feeling well and didn't want to go through with it, should of just canceled and/or offered a refund while rescheduling for when you felt better. Would of avoided this whole shit storm.

I personally would have left at the signs of a lady not feeling well, and spent my donation on a qv or 30 min for the night with a different lady just to satisfy my urge and tried again later when the lady is feeling better and up to it. Would of saved a lot of hassle, disappointment, money and lot of typing on a negative review. Plus the whiplash here.

Hope lesson is learned from both sides here, not just the people involved. If you're not feeling well, cancel. Simple. Don't go through with it.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #32
ThaAries
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

@mitchp Word.
ThaAries is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #33
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Exclamation

[QUOTE=AndreaRGV;1059505725][QUOTE=LemmePIITB;1059504968]There are so many things I could counter to what you said, but I think there's just a few main things I'd want to focus on.

You said:
"Why did he stay in my hotel, for free, with me asleep in there"
"After that the boy asks for his money back, but my donation is for my time."

So if the donation is for your time, then I wasn't there for free, but then you basically confirmed you were asleep. So I basically paid for you to go to sleep which means I paid for the hotel room for the night. I'm not homeless and I didn't need a place to crash, I was there for other reasons.
Quote:

Our time was 8hr and that time had passed and you where still there on the other bed doing cream chargers while I was asleep. Until Macyrgv had an appointment

you stayed there to sleep or being awake getting high and even forgot your glasses there, you texted my friend if she could bring them to you to the social.

We both made mistakes for not communicated what we really was gonna happen or expecting to happen.

So yeah you stayed extra time in my hotel after our time for free.
Just a suggestion to you both you guys made huge mistakes!! In this transaction
Why don't you quit before you get sent to band camp !!!
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:59 PM   #34
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Ms Andrea, at this point you made your case! Do not comment and let this be a learning experience! (to both of you, hey it was for your time you spend with him regardless and the hobbies was there, if he didn't ride like a Texas cowboy, it's his lose, he had his chance!) The more you post, will be like a vehicle down in the Rio Grande Valley stuck in the mud! Don't spin the wheels! To the hobbies defense, if I was in his shoes, and I did not get to pet the kitty while it was on my lap, it's my fault, and I being selfish would have done the same "no" review! Andrew, next time tell us mongers "you are going to ride? or you going to just talk?" ..... cause baby for the next eight hours, I am all yours!!!!
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:25 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

This thing needs to be moved to Another Realm before they haul it into the back room to do some body work and tally up the points.

Mothers Day MODS must off!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:46 PM   #36
NavyManSA2004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
WTF OMG can't believe I read this post please say no to dr*gs.. If you need happy pills to hobby maybe this isn't for you sweetie.
Lol, so true
NavyManSA2004 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:58 PM   #37
AutumnAngel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 298319
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Shot out on entertaining post

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
[EDIT OT]

I'm lost on the rest. Looked at the no review and didnt see a fraction of the details mentioned in this post. Must be in the ros?
Anyway it sounds like a helluva party! [EDIT OT]
SS,
Thank you. You always make me crack up with your sarcasm and you can spell the word Claritin lolol..

Rogue..your such a rogue lol ") xo

Fool...what a fool.lol ") xo

Op ,friend ,and Lemme
Past is past.
Sometimes 2nd go around is better..dont know about this one tho lol

Happy mommas day!
AutumnAngel is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 10:49 PM   #38
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnAngel View Post
SS,
Thank you. You always make me crack up with your sarcasm and you can spell the word Claritin lolol..

Happy mommas day!
Lol thanks girl

And gentlemen, all sessions with me include brilliant, quick witted sarcasm for NO upcharge

Happy mom's day to you too AA,and to all the other sexy mama's out there.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:42 PM   #39
initial d
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Me: "biting my tongue"........
initial d is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:32 AM   #40
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Still Looking..."Mothers Day mods must be off"

This thread reminds me of the catastrophe one finds coming home to a house when the dogs have been left inside all weekend...

A disaster someone will have to clean up
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:35 AM   #41
AutumnAngel
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
This thread reminds me of the catastrophe one finds coming home to a house when the dogs have been left inside all weekend...

A disaster someone will have to clean up
Old 05-15-2017, 08:07 AM   #42
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Look AutumnAngel is on top of ABQ. Just the way it should be. Autumn...how ya doing!!!!

Alright now time to stay on topic. No disrespect to the parties involved but this trainwreck has kinda turned entertaining. Reminds me of the chaos of the life of ABQ. Keep this shit coming. In terms of Claritin I have done a lot of research on this and there was even a time mi thought of pulverizing it and putting it into my latest endeavor. Wait for it..... Banana pudding. But too many side effects to make it a worthwhile business proposition. Feel me?

Dropping a little Knowledge:

First generation antihistamines have a much higher risk of sedation and fatigue (compared to second generation). These antihistamines often need to be taken three or more times a day to be effective. Members of the first generation include Chlortrimeton, Benadryl, Tavist, Atarax and many others.
Second generation antihistamines are very popular because of the lower risk of sedation and fatigue, and they generally need to be taken just once or twice daily
Guest061918 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:10 AM   #43
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

WTF did I just read?

Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:04 AM   #44
AutumnAngel
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch! View Post
Look AutumnAngel is on top of ABQ. Just the way it should be. Autumn...how ya doing!!!!

Alright now time to stay on topic. No disrespect to the parties involved but this trainwreck has kinda turned entertaining. Reminds me of the chaos of the life of ABQ. Keep this shit coming. In terms of Claritin I have done a lot of research on this and there was even a time mi thought of pulverizing it and putting it into my latest endeavor. Wait for it..... Banana pudding. But too many side effects to make it a worthwhile business proposition. Feel me?

Dropping a little Knowledge:

First generation antihistamines have a much higher risk of sedation and fatigue (compared to second generation). These antihistamines often need to be taken three or more times a day to be effective. Members of the first generation include Chlortrimeton, Benadryl, Tavist, Atarax and many others.
Second generation antihistamines are very popular because of the lower risk of sedation and fatigue, and they generally need to be taken just once or twice daily

ABQ omg
Old 05-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #45
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

poor lemme. When I met you other night you seemed so seeet. I'm sorry you went through all of that. I did wanna say a couple of tiny tiny things. Lol

The other night when he discussed how he felt, his opinion and his experience etc, to our little group, yes the gossiping in another language did come up from another gentleman. If he waned to come forward that's his business. Also, I asked him why on earth did he wait this much time to express his feelings and he said, he was just worried about the backlash, so that's when I said... shoot. Tell me everything. And I will tell you they will hate you or be fine with it. (I mean clearly this is a quiet guy who just doesn't wanna deal w all this dirty drama) but after hearing it all.... yes only his side, I 100% encouraged him to write. In fact the entire table did too. Now, I was given the impression it was private. I have no idea what it says back there but... clearly someone saw more than she should. Hahahha. No shame in their game I guess LOL But yes, now that I've seen both sides I still would have encouraged him to write something Glad he did
Ez5417 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women