Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160833
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35566
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #31
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

Uhh, Rambro...if you move up 2 tax brackets why would you pay $400 instead of $150 for the same thing...?

I'm giving the "risk" edge to the Providers. Us guys don't spend 4-6-8 hours a day conducting an illegal business to support family, bills, etc. if anything, guys spend 0-1-8 hours a WEEK...depending on your horniness and bank account, lol.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If I moved up a couple brackets, I'd still approach the hobby with the same principles. But that said, making a LITTLE more money would create a LITTLE more leeway. The car I have now, I wouldn't have bought it 10-15 years ago.

Like I said at the end of my other post, I understand rate increases...to an extent. There should be beneficial perks for them to do this. At the same time, they have to understand that their audience isn't a bunch of NFL players, celebrities, and CEO's. Most of their clientele are midlevel store/restaurant managers, teachers, construction workers, and guys living on fixed pensions. Their income may not be as disposal as some make it appear to be.

I also said to justify these increases and make it seems SOMEWHAT worth it, these ladies need to provide better services, which includes but isn't limited to, being hotter (working it out on that damn stair master, doing squats, yoga, tightening that waistline up, etc), walking past McD's and on to Subway, looking a little prettier, MSOG attempt, and dressing for the part.

Money doesn't grow on trees. Top dollar has to be earned.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:00 PM   #33
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Rambro, I would prescribe The White Queen to you, seeing how you've mentioned you like fit girls. But, if you've seen her thread and checked her out, she's not in your (ahem) hobby budget.

Bro, sometimes ya gotta splurge for the splooge...u know...like renting that Ferrari for a day...just see if it's all it's cracked up to be.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #34
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I get that, but everyone's not a Ferrari.

The thing is, too many are creeping up to Ferrari rates, but their services and body equate to your above average rent-a-car.

Maybe we should have a car rating system somewhere in reviews.

Body: Ferrari (Ms. Fitness USA, built like a goddess)
Services: Used Mercedes (Pretty good, better than most)
Attitude: Totaled Porsche (this would be GPS, for example)

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #35
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have to say I agree with Ze on alot. I for one can say that my rates have alaways been the same, and that was even after the boob job.

I can say that in the days of ASPD I NEVER had an issue with guys trying to haggle me on my rates while requesting more, like I have now. There are those ladies out there that are desperate and will accept anything just to meet a quota that was put on her by management. I still provide the same great service with a smile and still love what i do.

To the original poster, there are still plenty of ladies out here with QUALITY service for a rate that is in your budget. I say just stop your belly aching and just do some research, and if you can afford the girl of your dreams for that moment by all means enjoy yourself.

My .02

Ana
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #36
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have to say I agree with Ze on alot. I for one can say that my rates have alaways been the same, and that was even after the boob job.

I can say that in the days of ASPD I NEVER had an issue with guys trying to haggle me on my rates while requesting more, like I have now. There are those ladies out there that are desperate and will accept anything just to meet a quota that was put on her by management. I still provide the same great service with a smile and still love what i do.

To the original poster, there are still plenty of ladies out here with QUALITY service for a rate that is in your budget. I say just stop your belly aching and just do some research, and if you can afford the girl of your dreams for that moment by all means enjoy yourself.

My .02

Ana
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:51 PM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

The ladies can set their rates to whatever they want, If its too much for you, Don't contact them bitching BUT they better be worth the price increase meaning, a tight body, hair and make up done, sexy outfit and great incall.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #38
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
The thing is, too many are creeping up to Ferrari rates, but their services and body equate to your above average rent-a-car
LOL!!!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #39
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL.. I like the description of a used Mercedes.
I think all ladies have something special about them that attracts there client base.
You do not have to be a size 2 model or a Ferrari to be credible at a certain price point. I do not think it is about supply and demand, because there is just too many ladies just like ourselves out there. What one wont do, the next one will. Always remember that. Conduct your business the way you see fit, be confident, and beautiful on the inside just as much as the outside. Rambo is right about taking care of ourselves. In this industry it is not a job, it is a lifestyle. By the way.. in reference to subway versus mc Donalds.. That is a wonderful example. We have to think about each and every thing we do that may affect our business for as long as we choose to be in this. I don't even remember the last time I have had a nice juicy,greasy, hamburger with cheese..lol. Sounds good though!

I have raised my rates up to 300 within the past year and after I hit 100 reviews.
Not because of GPS, I simply gave myself a bonus for all my hard work. I enjoy and prefer regular visits. Therefor by keeping my past "friends" at there special rate it is something to show my appreciation for doing me all these years. Even with having regulars, we must always remember to keep it fresh and "new". No matter if it is the first time meeting or the 100 th time.. You will never see me without my make up, outfits, and heals.. My hair is almost always down and nicely done, Always at my best at that given time. At the moment I do not have any plans to raise them higher than that. It is not necessary and I would just be greedy to do that..lol.

To answer someone elses question.. personally no I would not pay 300 or 400 for anything that will only last the hour. Even though I can afford it, I am cheap..lol.
I put my earnings into savings, mortgage, and the necessities of life. Many of us have families and finances of our own . Priorities. No one knows each and everyone's own living expenses.

There are many ladies here, but that doesn't mean you have to do all of us..lol.

Sex is necessary and a priority for many. That is why we are here. I want it just as bad as you.. but if it is going to affect my life in a negative way, I just wont do it. Simple.
If your hobbies are affecting you in a negative way.. maybe rethinking your situation will be wise. Either change things in your personal life to better fit your want or needs or maybe stepping away until your finances are a bit more accurate to the new century of ladies. As for me.. I am almost 30 years old. In all my years, nothing has changed except my services. CBJ is no longer acceptable..lol. Where once upon a time, that was the norm. I adapted and now I have grown to love it. Msog is encouraged and I make dang sure that my services are well worth every penny with every drop I swallow.

I hope I made atleast one valid point in my message, but it is just random thoughts I was thinking while reading all of the comments above.
Everyone do what makes you happy and better fits your budget..
It will be ok Just breath!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #40
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
You guys actually pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I get that, but everyone's not a Ferrari.

The thing is, too many are creeping up to Ferrari rates, but their services and body equate to your above average rent-a-car.

Maybe we should have a car rating system somewhere in reviews.

Body: Ferrari (Ms. Fitness USA, built like a goddess)
Services: Used Mercedes (Pretty good, better than most)
Attitude: Totaled Porsche (this would be GPS, for example)

"Totaled Porsche=GPS!" Laughed my ass off!
Hey...nothing a little nip n tuck, tanning bed and T25 can't fix, ha ha!

You can rent a Ferrari starting at $1,000/day. By the time you got used to the clutch, you'd have to turn the damn thing in...
Old 02-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #41
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I'm personally about the raise my rates. Get grandfathered in while you can. That's all I have got to say.

Well, then again, I like my pussy tight.
Don't think I'm ready to be a grandfather, but Damn! I'm tempted.
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 02:33 PM   #42
Guest081215-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Good thing is we all control the prices it's basic economics the demand is high people are paying those prices. Unfortunately we have dicks that are hard to control and they cause us to spend spend spend. If you guys want to fix it demand is gonna have to go down or we will have to stop seeing the luxury goods and wait for them to bring it down
Guest081215-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 02:42 PM   #43
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillbit78 View Post
Good thing is we all control the prices it's basic economics the demand is high people are paying those prices. Unfortunately we have dicks that are hard to control and they cause us to spend spend spend. If you guys want to fix it demand is gonna have to go down or we will have to stop seeing the luxury goods and wait for them to bring it down
Bet this post landed you on a host of DNS lists...LOL. Brilliant! That opens up more appointment opportunities for the rest of us.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 03:00 PM   #44
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

I'm gonna go off on a wild tangent here...and bet the guys bitching about pricing are some of the ones trying to "negotiate" with Providers. Lmfaooooo
Old 02-18-2015, 03:32 PM   #45
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
Bet this post landed you on a host of DNS lists...LOL. Brilliant! That opens up more appointment opportunities for the rest of us.

OH NO, the DNS list, I guess the pussy has ran out in the DFW.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women