Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #16
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It's all relative on how many people the providers will see and how much they charge.

There are gals in Vegas that charge $1,000 an hour (and the quality was fantastic) and can't believe women only charge $300 an hour (or $260 in this case). Some women will only see 1 guy a day, some 10. Then there are some gals that charge $150 an hour that are fantastic.

I've paid a lot for an hour and it wasn't a great experience. Price along with anything is always a factor as with anything in life.

Stated above, it's a slippery slope. What women charge is what THEY think is fair for their time. Again, some think others charge too much, others think they charge too little. If I have a great time and it was only $100 an hour? They will get a huge tip from me. If I pay $300 for an hour, have a great time, that's about my max to pay for an hour (not my means, what I think is fair) and generally no tipping even if they blow my mind.
GoBlue34z is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #17
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

I'm with mb as to knowing the identity of the price dropper. Would like to personally investigate the situation myself.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #18
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
Get on backpage and there are tons of them. Your pick!

Its not any of us ladies!
So this is "provider" with a small "p"; not "Provider" with a capital "P".

Frankly, BP is Russian Roulette with 1 chamber open. I don't think this conversation is relevant if the provider you are talking about is on BP only.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #19
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
So this is "provider" with a small "p"; not "Provider" with a capital "P".

Frankly, BP is Russian Roulette with 1 chamber open. I don't think this conversation is relevant if the provider you are talking about is on BP only.
Oh so now it matters! Based on being here or BP. SMH
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #20
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh so now it matters! Based on being here or BP. SMH
SMH all you want, you can go back to my original post and I said I don't take chances and only see well-reviewed providers. Have never seen a BP-only gal. Yes, it does make a difference.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #21
Quantum007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Backpage has been hit and miss for me. Usually, the talent is commensurate with the fee charged by the provider. However, I have definitely found some diamonds in the rough. It all depends on the customer. Are we going for looks or performance? Quite frankly, I sometimes engage in the hobby to experience things that I can't experience at home with the SO. Looks are important, but so is performance. That being said, ECCIE is nice because of the review section and the sense of community here. Everyone pretty much acts respectful and we all have fun.

That being said, there isn't an influx of steady providers here in the Eastern Nebraska region that are based here in the region. In fact, if you look at the review section, there are a lot of repetitive reviews of the same girls by different PB's. This is not necessarily a bad thing either as I always enjoy a good review. Sometimes BP can be a good escape, but again it is a gamble and there is no denying that. I would say that the fee is probably 85-90% relative to either looks or performance, but that 15% variable sometimes makes the hobby worth it!
Quantum007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

true Miss Y....a lot of gals will undercut just to ,make the call! And ususlly they are the type of girl you don't want to trust for having a good time with anyways!

I have had providers that have given me references,go behind me and undercut me so they can steal that guy from me....some bitches are so territorial! {and desperate for a buck....no scruples}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #23
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
SMH all you want, you can go back to my original post and I said I don't take chances and only see well-reviewed providers. Have never seen a BP-only gal. Yes, it does make a difference.
I love a feisty man. Wanna play. hehehehe
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #24
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer special rates often when I travel as well as play around home. If I have a hotel room already and only have one client booked for that day, why not offer a special so some of the clients who have been wanting to see me (but maybe can't spend the whole 250) get a chance to see me as well. I understand some gents have to be very discrete in filtering money for play so when a provider offers rates it doesn't necessarily mean her services are then less than stellar (at least not in my case). Perhaps some clients see rate specials as an opportunity to see someone they've had their eye on or a regular to be able to repeat more often. The logic is that rates vary for various reasons. Quality should stay the same.
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #25
CS123
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you think you would get as good of service from someone that charges 60 - 100 hhr and see's 10 clients a day vs someone that charges 120 - 160 hhr and only see's 1 or two clients a day?
Do you want to be the second and last client of the day or the 10th out of god knows how many?
I can't tell you how many clients any provider sees regardless of what she charges. I don't ask, it isn't any of my business to ask and honestly I don't want to know or see any indications of it.

Have I seen high volume providers? Doing this as long as I have I would be rather naive to think that I have been the first or second client of the day with each of them or that they all limited themselves to one or two clients a day regardless of what they charged.

I have had good service from someone that probably saw more that one or two clients a day, if business was good, just as I have had poor service from someone that probably only saw me that day. I think those ladies that provide good service know their limits and don't see customers beyond that limit.

I base my opinions of low price means higher volume off of the parking lots of large unnamed discount stores. Lower prices mean higher volumes for them. Tells me with lots of people quality takes a backseat to price. I also know this from practical experience of running a small business. I can point out the deficiencies in my competitors product but when quality doesn't matter to the consumer I can't compete nor do I care to. If I can't get the price I ask out of my products and have to lower them to stay in business I just as well go work for someone else and not worry about it. I am not working for peanuts so someone can get a good deal!
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #26
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A special should be well ..... SPECIAL as in not done often (or not ran for a long time anyways).
I don't run specials per se (not for a long time since I think my rates are pretty fair as they are really) but when some ladies do run them when in a bind (some big surprise expense came up or something like that) I fully understand that.

With rates if lower them TOO MUCH (and too often) it's REALLY hard to come back up to your normal rate (or higher even). And more often than not you'll just be getting those that will just wait to see you at those bottom dollar rates again.

Quote:
I am curious what the ladies and gents think.

If a provider keeps lowering her donation or offering specials, what does this make you think of the provider?

To me it says she is not getting repeat clients and that her services are not good.

We all want a deal and to get the best while spending as little as we can, but i have found when you get the best for dirt cheap its no longer the best, thats why its dirt cheap.

Whats your take on it?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #27
ddwbb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabella View Post
I understand some gents have to be very discrete in filtering money for play so when a provider offers rates it doesn't necessarily mean her services are then less than stellar (at least not in my case). Perhaps some clients see rate specials as an opportunity to see someone they've had their eye on or a regular to be able to repeat more often. The logic is that rates vary for various reasons. Quality should stay the same.
I have to agree with Gia on this. Some of us with SO's find it more difficult to filter money into the hobby fund and a special might give us an opportunity that we may not of if the provider is at their normal rate. I personally see no difference between a provider giving a special or lowering rates when they have good to stellar reviews. I will go in assuming I'm going to have a good time and usually do so. If the next time I see the rates are normal, I will choose to keep saving or play with what I got. This is my opinion on the matter atleast.
ddwbb is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #28
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
I love a feisty man. Wanna play. hehehehe
Old 09-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #29
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

So I am going to assume a special special is just going to be you know even more special.

"Isn't that special" courtesy of the Church Lady
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:51 AM   #30
beckerpa
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Let me add my $.02. I have found that cost and quality are usually not related. This being said, I do appreciate "special considerations" when I become a regular w/ a provider. Once we know each other and things are more comfortable I like a "special rate", maybe a menu expansion, etc. This will keep me engaged and coming back for more.
beckerpa is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women