Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto what Nina said...tips are a nice way to "say thanks for a great time"
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post

Now, gifts, on the other hand, are something I DESERVE, and I have a note from Santa to prove it.
Now see, I felt special until I saw this. That scoundrel left me the same note. It appears Santa is like most men, in that he too enjoys variety.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont think that any provider demands a tip. I think that if a man chooses to give a tip in what ever way, it lets us know that he enjoyed himself. Like we have done a good job and he was very happy.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

Now that was funny!

Maybe Santa Claus hobbies to. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Now see, I felt special until I saw this. That scoundrel left me the same note. It appears Santa is like most men, in that he too enjoys variety.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Ho Ho Ho...and he has an ECCIE account.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Old Grump!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrubmehard View Post
First of all let me say I over tip in every part of my life. I was wondering why providers think they deserve a tip for services rendered. If the expectations are met by the provider and the price is met by the hobbiest, then the deal is done. Why the extra $20, $50 or $100 tip expectation.....

Providers deserve a tip because:

1. they actually saw you

2. they rocked your world

3. they did not kick you in the nuts and laugh their asses off at you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #23
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Recall a provider who stated in a similar discussion regarding tips that she would not see a client again if he did not tip her. I couldn't understand why she just didn't increase her $300 hourly rate.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #24
lalany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37899
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that a tip is something that you give based on the service that you receive, just as with any other job in the service industry. However I also feel that is personal choice not an expectation.
lalany is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:15 PM   #25
cubsoxbull
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Lalany, Based on your down to earth answer, your very cute and I and appreciate the honest reply to this thread.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #26
Jersey Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Usually don't tip a lady whose rates are at the high end of the scale but do so sometimes for ladies who are at the low to midrange side and provide a good service.
I prefer to bring a bottle of an adult beverage for the lady to keep whether we use it or or not.
Jersey Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #27
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

I used to give tips all the time but the last time the provider got mad.
We had a great session and it was over and I was about to leave so I decided I would give her a tip, as I was pulling up to her in call I noticed some dark clouds coming in so I told her to get her umbrella out and rain coat because it was going to rain, I thought that was a good tip but she didn't laugh.

No just kidding I thought a little humor would be nice.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #28
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Tips are customary for serving staff such as waiters and bartenders because much of their real income comes from tips. And their pay is designed to incentivize them to offer their guest a very enjoyable time.

As far as I can tell, provider rates are, ah, a bit higher than the rates you would normally see paid to a waiter/bartender. Going to see a provider, and paying the rates you pay, I think there already is an expectation of a very good time. Their fee has time and risk already factored into it.

However, that doesn't mean that if they provide service above and beyond your expectations that a tip would be out of order. But as with anyone who may earn tips, they should always be that - earned. I dislike the concept of automatic calculations of tips for larger parties that are charged by some establishments. I think most people are willing to tip service industry people when they do a good job.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

It's looking like most here are tippers, whether it's a waitress or a lady who goes above and beyond expectations.

It also looks like there are exceptions to the rule and some ladies do expect to be tipped...ummmm.....didn't realize that and I too wonder why they wouldn't just raise their rates. Most of us really do not expect a tip and yes it is always truly appreciated when it does happen. Personally, I think it happens more often than not, but that's just been my experience (even though I still never expect it) and I always try to ensure the gentlemen know how much it is appreciated.

@Krunkman, I agree time and risk are being factored into the rates we set for ourselves and yes, you should expect a very good time. Was just wondering if you had ever read reviews and went to see a lady and then discovered she exceeded the expectations of your research? If so, were you tempted to tip her at all? If no one ever exceeded your expectations, then I totally understand what appears to be your view about not tipping the ladies. Also, not sure how long you have hobbied, but if it hasn't happened to you yet, it probably will at some point, I'm almost certain! While I have no idea what your hobby budget is and what type of lady you choose to see, but if you have yet to have that "stellar" experience, (this is just a suggestion) ya might step outside the box of what you think is rocking your world and try a different type of lady...couldn't hurt. Best of luck!!!!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #30
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrubmehard View Post
First of all let me say I over tip in every part of my life. I was wondering why providers think they deserve a tip for services rendered. If the expectations are met by the provider and the price is met by the hobbiest, then the deal is done. Why the extra $20, $50 or $100 tip expectation.....
``Deserve'' is the wrong word. If your mileage varies significantly in a way you like, then a tip is a good way to indicate your appreciation to help ensure you get treated as well or better on future visits. If your tip doesn't make a difference, don't tip.
npita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women