Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #16
Debbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35448
My ECCIE Reviews

its kids they like to play like men.
Debbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #17
Gordie19
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I saw a Russian provider back in the day who used to call me James Bond when I asked her to. "Fuck me James"!

Good Times!
Gordie19 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #18
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Sorry you were stood up -- that's a very rude action whether done by client or provider.

IMHO, unless you're just posting this note to ask for a little deserved sympathy, you're probably better served personally, and doing a bigger favor for the other providers, by putting the warning in the providers' section, for a couple of reasons:
1. The providers need the warning a lot more than the clients (who cannot do anything about it).
2. To some clients (not everyone, by any means), any notice such as this one raises the drama flag that those clients want to avoid, and that's especially true after the thread of exactoknife or whoever that was. If James Bond had posted some unfavorable bit on you, I might feel understand a need to defend yourself (though that also can produce unintended and bad results), but I don't see how it profits you to post a NCNS on the coed board.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #19
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post

IMHO, unless you're just posting this note to ask for a little deserved sympathy, you're probably better served personally, and doing a bigger favor for the other providers, by putting the warning in the providers' section, for a couple of reasons:
1. The providers need the warning a lot more than the clients (who cannot do anything about it).
2. To some clients (not everyone, by any means), any notice such as this one raises the drama flag that those clients want to avoid, and that's especially true after the thread of exactoknife or whoever that was. If James Bond had posted some unfavorable bit on you, I might feel understand a need to defend yourself (though that also can produce unintended and bad results), but I don't see how it profits you to post a NCNS on the coed board.
Dude! She is new to this site - she never knew a world like this existed! On top of that, she does not have Provider Status yet.

Sorry for sounding like a WK..............
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #20
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
Dude! She is new to this site - she never knew a world like this existed! On top of that, she does not have Provider Status yet.

I did not realize she's new.

So, okay, this is a serious comment...as hard to believe as that may be. IF you screened him, the providers who gave references need to be made aware of his hijinks. Also, seriously consider P411 ... no single verification tool is perfect, but this one is as nearly perfect as any one tool could possibly be.

And naw, CanDo01...don't worry about some squirrel accusing you of knighthood...you seemed to be more interested in logic than in elevating some girl you're partial to.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #21
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Because she is new, constructive advice might be beneficial to her. We all needed a little help learning our way around the board when we first joined. There were some useful points in his post. I didn't think it was an attack, although you may have a different opinion because of how some things were stated.

And in the spirit of helping out, I imagine one of the lovely ladies on the board have already sent her a PM with information on how to get Provider Status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post

RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #22
T-Can
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDunn View Post
Because she is new, constructive advice might be beneficial to her. We all needed a little help learning our way around the board when we first joined. There were some useful points in his post. I didn't think it was an attack, although you may have a different opinion because of how some things were stated.

And in the spirit of helping out, I imagine one of the lovely ladies on the board have already sent her a PM with information on how to get Provider Status.
The thing that made me post was him telling her that she should have posted this in the Ladies Powder Room. How does she do this when she does not have Provider Status yet?! I always read up on who the OP is before I start making critical/helpful/jackass posts!
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #23
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

CanDo -- While I am reluctant to dispute anything written by Neotek's doubles partner (perhaps, the best thread ever on this site), I still don't see how Carmen's post is helpful to her or to her business, though I certainly could be persuaded otherwise if you know some reasons that it is.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #24
T-Can
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
CanDo -- While I am reluctant to dispute anything written by Neotek's doubles partner (perhaps, the best thread ever on this site), I still don't see how Carmen's post is helpful to her or to her business, though I certainly could be persuaded otherwise if you know some reasons that it is.
Wow, thanks!

I guess the reason I seemed to have a stick up my ass is because in the past month, I've run into a few girls who are new to this site and try to jump right in without lurking first and seeing how things work. Carmen may have very well jumped the gun as well by posting this thread.

I remember I lurked for 3-4months on aspd before jumping in so I knew basically where to look for things.

I guess the moral of this post is to take it easy on the newbies and realize they are newbies.
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #25
Barny Stinson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

interesting. i have canceled an appointment last minute after seeing the incall or if there are some shady people hanging out around the parking lot. it sucks but if i feel uncomfortable in the setting there is no use going through with the appointment. but in those two cases i called and let the lady know my issues. she was not happy but at least she knew what the deal was and i was not flaking on her. it was just not my cup of tea. so if you have groups of people just hanging out around your incall or cop cars sitting in the parking lot then that might be the case. anyway he should have let you know some how.
Barny Stinson is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #26
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjk74 View Post
interesting. i have canceled an appointment last minute after seeing the incall or if there are some shady people hanging out around the parking lot. it sucks but if i feel uncomfortable in the setting there is no use going through with the appointment. but in those two cases i called and let the lady know my issues. she was not happy but at least she knew what the deal was and i was not flaking on her. it was just not my cup of tea. so if you have groups of people just hanging out around your incall or cop cars sitting in the parking lot then that might be the case. anyway he should have let you know some how.
I am with you on shady or bad incall, but I have seen her and her incall is top notch with no shadiness!!
Who knows

Sorry it happened carmen, next time text me and maybe I can be stunt double. lol
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #27
JamesBond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

First of all this is James Bond. I have spoken with Carmen once, but never made an appointment with her. In fact when I spoke with her I told her I would be out of town for a while. I went out of town from Saturday July 17th until this Sunday. So, someone either used my handle, or there are multiple James Bonds with numbers at the end, or 3 she had me confused with someone else she had an appointment. It would be hard to be at her gate while you are out of state. Last my reputation is spotless and those that have seen me know that my schedule keeps me from being a frequent flier.
JamesBond is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #28
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Maybe a different Bond?

The one at the gate . . . who knows? Some unsuspecting lonely lady with an unlocked apartment door got f'd three ways from Sunday and received some extra jack for her trouble.

Woody
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #29
guest020311
Account Disabled

User ID: 35260
My ECCIE Reviews

@James Bond above, if you never made an apt. with me then you are a different 'James Bond'. The JB I'm referring to was AT or RIGHT BY MY APARTMENT, we spoke several times on the phone. He actually has an accent. If that's not you, then, there ya go.
For the record, the James Bond I spoke to called me several days later and told me the story as to why he was unable to make it. It was not his fault and he was very appologetic. Me and the correct James Bond are cool, if we ever find eachother again. (I've changed my contact info and can't find him)
guest020311 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #30
guest020311
Account Disabled

User ID: 35260
My ECCIE Reviews

lol!!! Woody that's too funny.. all you guys/gals are great.
guest020311 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women