Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160923
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453003
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47720
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The fact that you "had to be here" speaks volumes about those issues to which I was referring...

Again, for the cheap seats, if any board persona affects you in any way...seek help...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

....says the man who has to debase everyone he disagrees with. What does your ECCIE persona, and the need to express yourself so derisively, say about you? If nothing else, you evidently love playing head games.

You don't understand what I mean by "have to be here." It's marketing and strategy, research and development as any business person would do in any field. You have to know what you sell, what your competition is, who your clients are. But business can be ugly, and some work environments are harsh. I don't have to be ruthless, however, just observant. Sometimes I just sit back, watch, and learn.

If you're implying that this is the only job I can get, that's delusional. But it is what I've chosen to do at this time in my life, so why would I NOT have to be here, on what is arguably the most important board in the Hobby at present? To ignore it, and the trends that run with it, would be foolish.

Good thread, but goodnight.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
....says the man who has to debase everyone he disagrees with. What does your ECCIE persona, and the need to express yourself so derisively, say about you? If nothing else, you evidently love playing head games.

You don't understand what I mean by "have to be here." It's marketing and strategy, research and development as any business person would do in any field. You have to know what you sell, what your competition is, who your clients are. But business can be ugly, and some work environments are harsh. I don't have to be ruthless, however, just observant. Sometimes I just sit back, watch, and learn.

If you're implying that this is the only job I can get, that's delusional. But it is what I've chosen to do at this time in my life, so why would I NOT have to be here, on what is arguably the most important board in the Hobby at present? To ignore it, and the trends that run with it, would be foolish.

Good thread, but goodnight.
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:08 AM   #19
yf22raptor2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

As I've experienced from other forums, a person that's an asshole on the board does so because often times there are no real life consequences to deal with. Forums do tend to bring out a person's true persona (much like the way alcohol tends to do the same). That being said, I generally do make a very strong assumption of a person's character based on their behavior on the board. The only way this really applies to me is in regards to providers, because I have no desire to meet other hobbyists on this board. Not being a dick, just don't have the time.

When I see a provider posting threads and creating drama, especially the ones that try to create a divisive atmosphere (e.g. "so and so does this and that, blah blah blah"), it pretty much makes me lose interest in seeing them. Also, I personally abhor people that make no effort to punctuate, spell, or use basic grammatical guidelines in their ramblings. I understand people make mistakes here and there, but an absolute lack of effort is a turn off for me. Which explains why I try not to peruse the board too much, it just ruins it for me sometimes.

Short answer, yes it affects my decision :P
yf22raptor2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #20
seeker7
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Homey don't do drama queens and we all know who they are. Probably drama queens in their non- hobby life, as well.
seeker7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:36 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
on what is arguably the most important board in the Hobby at present?
Heh, awesomesauce on toast right there...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Again, for the cheap seats, if any board persona affects you in any way...seek help...

Hey, my board persona makes the ladies wet. Now if I could that in person I would really be something.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #23
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

The board persona will always give people a peek into someones psyche. That being said it will have a tendency to sway people one way or another towards seeing each other. I know it has caused me to contact some people and vice versa leading to some exciting relationships based on a feeling about them from their persona.
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #24
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I believe that if you post it then it comes from your mind so there is really no separating yourself from who you are on here. In fact I would be willing to bet that who you are on here is far more likely who you are inside than what you are like in person.
I definitely agree with that to an extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Good luck connecting my screening info to this handle...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Most of the providers I have seen would never know it was me.
On the other hand some do know, if I choose to tell them.
So just curious- Is there a particular reason you guys don't necessarily want people you see to know your board handles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
I don't know. Based on my "board persona" would you fuck me?
Yeah, you're a fucking freak...there would be blood...

Quote:
I always liked Dearhunter...his off the board persona buys lunch...his board persona is just a dick...
I'm coming to lunch next time

Quote:

a rather unnatural lust for leprechauns; my closet full of 12W shoes threatening to avalanche and impale anyone passing by at the time on multiple 5-inch spikes; my fascination with dragons and draconian corsets that launch my boobs into orbit with Pegasus; my tendency to defend whales, turtles, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my; or something I typed while drinking too much Irish whiskey late at night. (Oops, she says, pushing the bottle away.) Oh, well.
Love the randomness factor here ^^, you crack me up love

Quote:
Originally Posted by yf22raptor2 View Post
Also, I personally abhor people that make no effort to punctuate, spell, or use basic grammatical guidelines in their ramblings. I understand people make mistakes here and there, but an absolute lack of effort is a turn off for me.
Complete turn off for me as well!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #25
Guest081313
Account Disabled

User ID: 36994
Encounters: 20

I mostly agree with EA. But all I care about is banging on my terms because because this is a hooker-john relationship which is meaningless dribble so who gives a rats ass about persona. That explains why I met Jemma, who thefuck would see her otherwise?!?! When I meet a civilian girl, personality is most important to me, more than physical appearance. Don't be fooled here, WU is a drama whore just like the actors in whale wars. Just because he says some funny snively comment and the whales are illiterate bumbling fools does not excuse him. It is very easy, just post something remotely cobtroversial and he will come running so fast just to say how lame and boring you are. It is quite predictable. That my lovely dear is an attention whore.
Guest081313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I knew there was a reason I didn't like him
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Heh, awesomesauce on toast right there...

How is it awesomesauce Fo'Realz? ECCIE is a marketing tool for the ladies, and, for me, it is what replaces the water cooler in Corporate USA. Even with my other business I don't have the day to day interactions with a whole business sector that I used to have. I come here to relax, talk politics, have a good time and market. Free marketing I might add. The answer is that Fancy's comments aren't Awesomesauce; they bother you because she's right. ECCIE Awesomesauce is YOUR awesomesauce Fo'Realz. This shit is your life, and Fancy is a decent person - That kills you. Have ya noticed? No one's jumping on your bandwagon to try and hurt or belittle her.

So again, help us all understand what's behind your sarcasm, "facepalm" or one of your other bullshit, cop-out responses that are MEANT to belittle but do little more than betray your true, mean spirited character. Please feel free to fall back on your usual: hooker, john, fat, your feigned disinterest, your wife, stupid - no dumb - you usually use dumb not stupid, your pretend lack of emotion or perhaps something new. That would be interesting; it would at least give me something to play with. We could even lay odds on whether you can. Juzz keepin' it fo'realz fo' ya Homez; you know like how you do - AND ALL.

Everybody hold your breath....................Here it comes...................I'll bet he's going to fall back on his all time favorite ............................"M y wife can rip a ho"..........................L OL! Do it Baby; Rock it!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #28
Licketyslit
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Absolutely. Board persona gives you lots of information regarding a person's education, command of language, ability to communicate, demeanor, sense of humor. If I see a provider's photos and I find her physically attractive, next up I read her posts to make sure there is no drama and get a sense of her personality. Since all of these posts are behind screen names or professional names, we are unconsciously disarmed, and the posts can be revealing of inner psyche. A few PM exchanges gives you a little more information as to whether this is someone you might have some chemistry with or not.
Licketyslit is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #29
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Board personas are nonsense........I could come across any way I wanted......I could start over tomorrow and none of you would be the wiser......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #30
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Everybody hold your breath....................Here it comes...................I'll bet he's going to fall back on his all time favorite ............................"M y wife can rip a ho"..........................L OL! Do it Baby; Rock it!
[/SIZE]
Ok you're gonna need to explain this one to me, I'm lost...How did I get dragged into this shit?
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women