Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35401
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #16
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

I need an ad like this.

Are you broke and homeless and need a job?. - 69

LET ME GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. LADIES 18 TO 30 OF ANY RACE, AS LONG AS YOU ARE HOT AND NOT FAT. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY GHETTO FUCKING TATTOOS OR YOUR LAST PIMPS NAME ACROSS YOUR CHEST. IF YOU ARE HOMELESS ALL THE BETTER, YOU CAN STAY IN MY PIMP ASS CRIB WITH MY OTHER BITCHES. I WILL TREAT YOU GOOD. I WILL GET YOU ALL THE SMACK YOU WANT AND TEACH YOU HOW TO SUCK A DICK. MY NAME IS KING JACK AND IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY AND BE FUCKED UP 24/7 AND SUCK SOME DICK AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT AND WANT ME TO BUY YOU NICE THINGS AND THEN TAKE THEM AWAY WHEN YOU DON'T ACT RIGHT AND ARE ABLE TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS THEN I AM THE MOTHERFUCKER YOU WANT TO BE WITH. I WILL PIMP YOUR STINKY ASS OUT ALL NIGHT LONG. YOU WILL BE WORKING OUT OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS SUPER 8 IN HOUSTON MEETING CLIENTS COMPENSATING YOU FOR YOUR DICK BLOWING SKILLS. IF YOU CALL ME YOU'D BETTER BE ABLE TO WORK TONIGHT DAMNIT. CALL ME TODAY. KING JACK XXX-XXX-XXXX. AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE MY CROWN TATTOO'D ON YOUR LEFT ASS CHEEK WITHIN 4 HOURS OF CALLING ME.

Poster's age: 69
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:28 PM   #17
Sailman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's nice to see some honesty in our sick world.
Sailman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #18
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
I need an ad like this.

Are you broke and homeless and need a job?. - 69

LET ME GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. LADIES 18 TO 30 OF ANY RACE, AS LONG AS YOU ARE HOT AND NOT FAT. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY GHETTO FUCKING TATTOOS OR YOUR LAST PIMPS NAME ACROSS YOUR CHEST. IF YOU ARE HOMELESS ALL THE BETTER, YOU CAN STAY IN MY PIMP ASS CRIB WITH MY OTHER BITCHES. I WILL TREAT YOU GOOD. I WILL GET YOU ALL THE SMACK YOU WANT AND TEACH YOU HOW TO SUCK A DICK. MY NAME IS KING JACK AND IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY AND BE FUCKED UP 24/7 AND SUCK SOME DICK AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT AND WANT ME TO BUY YOU NICE THINGS AND THEN TAKE THEM AWAY WHEN YOU DON'T ACT RIGHT AND ARE ABLE TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS THEN I AM THE MOTHERFUCKER YOU WANT TO BE WITH. I WILL PIMP YOUR STINKY ASS OUT ALL NIGHT LONG. YOU WILL BE WORKING OUT OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS SUPER 8 IN HOUSTON MEETING CLIENTS COMPENSATING YOU FOR YOUR DICK BLOWING SKILLS. IF YOU CALL ME YOU'D BETTER BE ABLE TO WORK TONIGHT DAMNIT. CALL ME TODAY. KING JACK XXX-XXX-XXXX. AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE MY CROWN TATTOO'D ON YOUR LEFT ASS CHEEK WITHIN 4 HOURS OF CALLING ME.

Poster's age: 69
LMAO!!! You should post this and see how many responses you get.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #19
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina Bella View Post
track means walking the streets
OK, I thought he was recruiting for the 4x400m team for the london olympics.

I thought the modern term was roaching ? If he's a serious pimp he needs to get with the lingo.

His momma never told him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tez94xQKm_E

I'll post this link also, nothing to do with the thread, but I like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCY1...eature=related

[I got a trae/zro cd once when I entered Onyx, it was a remix, had some great tracks, some some b***d has taken it, I can;t find the tracks anywhere. Southern smoke. Maybe I'll lost some more tracks].

Here's another great track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVZz...36C2DD2B7FE33B
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #20
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
LMAO!!! You should post this and see how many responses you get.
I tried. It says my ad is too long and the language is not allowed. I will try and shorten it and make it more PG rated and post it.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #21
essence
Valued Poster

I realise this is a complete diversion, but...

I bit of research, the CD I am looking for is return to the streetz, a remix with trae et al, it has the best version (IMHO) of my momma, plus many other great tracks. Strongly recommended. Even if it is associated for ever with Onyx and ladies therein. And thereout.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #22
Captain Correlli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm surprised nobody brought up the Velvet Jones School of Technology skit from SNL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RrQ4FWjijI
Captain Correlli is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #23
Rezo
Valued Poster

hah Velvet Jones! exactly what I was thinking of Capt. Ya beat me to it

Awesome ad, Jack. It really captures the reality of it all.
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:00 AM   #24
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow too funny. Guess sending out text messages are not enough. Lol.
sovanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:09 AM   #25
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh shooooooooooot Sir Jack found an even better way to advertise his "biz"-- Post a thread on eccie and make it a "joke" lmao Just kidding daddy flash lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
I'm thinking about paying the $2 to post an ad bashing his.. like Pimp Bashing....what do yall think
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #26
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Also beware these guys get these girls on drugs to control them even more. Pimping is not the only thing they do.

I was checking into a Notel (to meetup with a fav) and 2 guys had just walked into the lobby ahead of me to check in. There was a girl in the backseat waiting in the car, she looked submissive, about 20. It was obvious as hell they were pimps there to get her started on her work day once they got her a room. One of them (prob the assistant to the guy who was checking in) seemed like a loose cannon with mental issues blabbing about how he was just out of prison. You could tell he was the kinda dumbo psycho that the slighest thing would set him off. I guess if a guy is an aspiring pimp and needs a little more toughness he can go to his local prison about to release and find an assistant. I am sure he is a lot of fun behind closed doors probably beats the girls and I bet he's a great money manager LOL. I feel sorry for the girls who get mixed up with this trash. From what I hear, they bang the girls bareback in between appointments, etc.

The girl I was meeting is very much in control of her life and would never let low lifes like this control her.

In initially reading the article did not catch what tracking was but thanks for pointing that out. The streetwalking exposes these ladies to the elements, LE, HIV infected druggies, and criminals. I can't understand our religionist sick society in having laws against providing which dehumanize women who work in the trade. Even the Romans were more civilized in this than our current society run by corporate criminials and banksters along with their paid liars in government.
landon is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:25 AM   #27
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Not the worse tragedy in the hobby world but halfway there.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #28
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Correlli View Post
I'm surprised nobody brought up the Velvet Jones School of Technology skit from SNL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RrQ4FWjijI
Man I haven't seen that skit in years. That brings back memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrince$$ View Post
Oh shooooooooooot Sir Jack found an even better way to advertise his "biz"-- Post a thread on eccie and make it a "joke" lmao Just kidding daddy flash lol
Prince$$, get it straight !!!!!!!!!! It's King Jack, not Sir. Sir is for pussies. However I do like the Daddy Flash part. Is there an upcharge for you to call me that during a session?
Old 09-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #29
Brian7772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Jack I'll give ya the 2$ to post that shit.
Brian7772 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #30
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

I tried last night to post it and it wouldn't let me, today I tried again and it won't let me post anything. I think BP blocked my IP. Need to run to McDonalds and login with their wifi.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women