Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #16
spike52
Valued Poster

Location: Desolate provider wasteland in North Central Mississippi
Encounters: 35

Does anyone know what it shows on your CC bill?
spike52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 07:12 AM   #17
makem1st
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

W8Tech or some variation of that
makem1st is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 07:07 AM   #18
Hashtag#thatphatwhiteass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Best investment I have ever made! Been on there for a long time now. To bypass the credit card just create a fake/alternate email whatever that’s not tied to you add google play cash to that email account download the app which u can delete later but u need the app to draft the cash from your fake google email play store account BAM! That’s how I have been doing it for the longest. Yes there are scammers but fuck easy to weed out and yes their are some of the same providers on here but again easy to find out as well.
Hashtag#thatphatwhiteass is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 10:54 AM   #19
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
The way I did SA was I would join meet a few keepers play with them for awhile let my membership expire then a few months later join back up and repeat. I found a lot of quality young poon who were willing to spend a lot more time for what a pro who sees tons of nasty dick daily wanted for one hour. Then the pro's started using it and tons of scammers. If I see a pro I would pass her right up SA is about non pros dont waste your SA time on pros they are not going to give you what you can get from a regular girl who is looking for extra money. I agree with the meet someplace first and chat and if you have a connection go get a room. Some will ask for huge money but most will be happy to spend 2 or 3 hours for 3 bills some longer it just depends on how well you hit it off and if you get lucky and meet a legit girl who isnt a ho and who doenst have the ho mindset. I still see a few girls every now and then and I havent been a member in close to a year now. You do have to invest a fair amount of time trying to feel out girls to see if they are legit or not.

In the bigger markets guys trade info on SA girls and pass the good ones around. I would never do that. If you meet a cool young hottie who is happy fucking 3 or 4 hours for 300 dont tell anyone about her ever. There are guys who will pay her 600 for the same thing and still be way better off than fucking acutal ho's. So I say never give up your SA finds. Now thats just me I have no issue with you guys telling me all about the super stars you meet on SA. I promise I wont tell anyone and there is no way in hell I would ever try and steal a 20 something college girl who thinks that making 3 bills for fucking a fat old man for 4 hours is the greatest thing ever. Nope I will just see her every now and then and never try and make it where you have trouble getting in when you want to see her. After all you did the leg work and found the little hottie its only fair everyone who follows stays out of your way. Smh... Dont tell anyone about the truly good finds you make.
Bass,that's the best advice don't give up your gold mines. I saved 6 that I'll keep in my grave. I'll give out the ones who are looking to make it main source of income.
Baconman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women