Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2015, 07:23 AM   #16
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

If I have a great time with a provider, and she sends me a PM telling me she had a great time too and would like to see me again, I would be flattered, and it would likely influence me to see her again.

You just have to be careful not to overdo it or you may drive them away, if you send them texts in the middle of the night, or repeated requests to come see you. It becomes a turn-off.
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:57 AM   #17
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes, slippery slope for sure.

Im extremely worried about having a session with Gemma because I know Id want to french kiss her for at least 30 minutes, then Im going to fall in love with her.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #18
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I don't think it would hurt to send him a message saying you genuinely enjoyed your time together but this can be tricky. There's a fine line between letting somebody know you had fun and want to do it again sometime, and just trolling for appointments. A request to get together because you had fun is flattering, trolling for appointments is a turn off.

If there really was some good sexual chemistry (i.e. he fucked your brains out exactly the way you like your brains fucked out) then he probably knows it.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #19
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

For every provider who's worried that a john may be wishing to have her in the happily ever after scenario, there is a john who's worried that a provider may be wishing to be part of his RW life...

The heart can always find a way to jeopardize reason and this board isn't eharmony - be careful...

Maybe best to discuss next time you have a date so clear expectations may be set...

Really Savannah, Bora Bora - is that..........that bad?!?!?
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #20
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

hope this doesn't piss off any of my fellow members, but the easiest way to be friends with a client is to NOT start in with anything to do with money, discounts (that you don't normally provide to regulars) or freebies. That tells them that even though you like to fuck them, you like the way the respect you, or anything else that attracts you to them, but you are working and you need to be paid. Helps keep it from becoming more. I have a few friends who go to dinner, gambling or drinks with me after a session OTC, but all sessions are paid for. Works good for me, there is no negotiating or worrying about hurt feelings to get in the way of being hobby friends. You can let them know you like to spend work time with them in lots of other ways like how you do a little extra prep for a session or the level of IOP you give. Texts right after are really cool to receive. Always ask if is OK to text at times they do not initiate communication to make sure you don't text them in a RL bad time
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 01:05 PM   #21
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethickgirls View Post
I love it when a woman tells me I'm better at something than most of the other guys it's a huge ego boost for me..... personally if a provider went out of her way to tell me that she had a wonderful time with me and couldn't wait to do it again that would probably be enough to have me coming back for more it's much more enjoyable when everyone's having fun...... girls with no enthusiasm suck lol .......so ladies if you see me and we have a great time and you wanna do it again feel free to tell me you will probably end up with me as a new regular......... we like to heat that shit and most of us keep it professional
Was contemplating writing a response, and then saw ltg's response. It pretty much sums it up for me. Although we can generally tell the difference between the BS "you-were-the-best-I-ever-had", and the sincere compliments, we do like to hear them either way, anyways. Those are the ones I want to become regulars.. (Damn, I miss my retired regular!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
If you want to tell him you had a great time, then tell him! I guarantee that will excite him to see you again!
Gemma, Gemma, Gemma... you can't tell me you had a good time with me until we have our first time... Get your sweet butt up to Kansas City!!! LOL
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:20 PM   #22
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok now thats what i am talking about! so if i PM you or text you its really because i have been thinking about your great talents and our chemistry...i will not message every guy just to get business. that is not classy. i love this job and i want you guys to know it!
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:25 PM   #23
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
ok now thats what i am talking about! so if i PM you or text you its really because i have been thinking about your great talents and our chemistry...i will not message every guy just to get business. that is not classy. i love this job and i want you guys to know it!
So to get this straight if a guy doesn't get a text he should assume what?

Irregardless that you just said you arent gonna text every guy....

Ya see now that you posted this some knuckleheads are gonna be sitting there thinking I didn't get a text...wait and see what happens..
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #24
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun View Post
If I have a great time with a provider, and she sends me a PM telling me she had a great time too and would like to see me again, I would be flattered, and it would likely influence me to see her again.
I agree, no question about it!
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:16 PM   #25
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
So to get this straight if a guy doesn't get a text he should assume what?
If I don't get a text from a provider I have seen, I assume she has discretion, understands privacy, and....
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun View Post
...she sends me a PM telling me she had a great time too and would like to see me again
That's what'll get ME back to see her...!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:44 PM   #26
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I have gotten a couple PMs thanking me for seeing them or a quick text right after I left saying how much they enjoyed our time together. These types of messages made me feel great. Timing is a big part of this. Don't cold call someone two weeks after they visited.
MuffLuver is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:57 PM   #27
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really Savannah, Bora Bora - is that..........that bad?!?!?[/QUOTE]
Never bad, that's my RL/RW retirement destination... that WILL HAPPEN, but with a client, probably not my goal in life heheheee
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:01 PM   #28
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default "Know yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
Ok, i guess that came out wrong. What i meant was what if i think you are hot and i want to f your brains out!
You are a good customer, we had an amazing time. Can i tell u or pm you and ask to see u? Or just wait by the phone and hope your sexy ass calls me!
No, i didnt mean like a relationship
I hope to shine a light on the differences between sex and a relationship; life is best when we have both together. I have talked enough about this. So here it goes again.

We all deeply need and want sex. All of us.
We all hurt without a family, or a close relationship.
We all learn about our feelings, and ourselves as we age.

I lost my high school sweetheart and my first wife - breast cancer
Loss hurts, and without sex that hurts too until a friend explained the basic need of all of us - I needed to get laid. But, I had two kids to see about.

Thank you to all the ladies for providing sex when there was no relationship that provided sex.

Found another lady who became my second wife; the hobby stopped.

She died; I still miss her and still see her children. So I gained a second family. Damn, I still wanted sex; I also have family responsibility.

Thank you to all the ladies for providing sex when there was no relationship that provided sex.

Relationships are very important to all of us. It is about looking out for others, and looking after yourself. If you have children and grandchildren, step children and step grandchildren, you know how important they are to you.

Confused about the two. Relax, all of us are.

JR Lawrence
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:08 PM   #29
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Never bad, that's my RL/RW retirement destination... that WILL HAPPEN, but with a client, probably not my goal in life heheheee

SHHHH dont tell everyone!!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #30
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
SHHHH dont tell everyone!!
SNAPCHAT??? From Bora Bora? Can I ♡♡♡