Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160712
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40345
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-31-2012, 06:10 AM   #16
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post

I dont know, are you missing something?

Well I am my own boss and I feel that leaving my place and not knowing whether the gentleman can even drive well or how many wrecks he has had, I'm sure alot of people can feel that. ha

I do that simply because of many reasone, evnyone has their own price & I feel I am worth that and more. My high paying professional gentlman spoil a girl very well, if I am good where I am at then why leave.

Hope this answers your serious question.
Dreams, did you understand the question that RD was asking? How does a clients driving record justify you charging $1K for a 3hr date when your regular rate is listed at $300 per hour? How in the world is that related to how many wrecks a client has had in the past??

I don't understand the logic. You said you were sure that "alot of people can feel that. ha" but I don't know of anyone who would be willing to pay a fee for booking a multi hour date.

You're saying that if client were to book 3 individual one hour sessions then his fee would total to $900. However, if he were to extend his one hour visit by 2 hours (so now he would be booking ONE session for THREE hours) that you would charge him a $100 fee? Is it an inconvenience to for you to see a client for multi-hour appointments and that is why you have established the $100 fee? I have noticed many girls offering discounts for multi hour sessions, but this is the first I've heard of a provider actually charging more...
Old 12-31-2012, 06:47 AM   #17
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I think she did answer the question. She only charges the extra hundred when the date picks her up and takes her to dinner. So you pay about 600 for dessert after the hour dinner which costs 400, plus I suppose the cost of the dinner, because the hundred was for risking her life riding with the idiot, er I mean gentlman willing to pay it, not the cost of the meal. I would probably bring some carry out to her to help her avoid risking her life and having to charge that, but you already know I am a cheap bastard.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:48 AM   #18
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Is thar right, Ms Dreams? A 3 hr without the driving would only be 900?
Old 12-31-2012, 08:19 AM   #19
Reznornin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Unless you are considering booking that 3 hr session, why is it necessary to bring it up here? Seems like you could PM her if you are interested, and if not interested, who cares what the rate is? You thought it was a mistake, she said its not. Hopefully we can stop this one before it starts......
Old 12-31-2012, 09:18 AM   #20
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Smokin Hottt Georgous!!! Happy New Year to you as well sweetie
Old 12-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznornin View Post
Unless you are considering booking that 3 hr session, why is it necessary to bring it up here? Seems like you could PM her if you are interested, and if not interested, who cares what the rate is? You thought it was a mistake, she said its not. Hopefully we can stop this one before it starts......
but but but it could be valuable information
Old 12-31-2012, 10:59 AM   #22
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator69 View Post
Smokin Hottt Georgous!!! Happy New Year to you as well sweetie
I'm glad you see the beauty between the lines...

Thank You, luv.
You sure do know how to make a girl feel special! Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #23
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Dreams, did you understand the question that RD was asking? How does a clients driving record justify you charging $1K for a 3hr date when your regular rate is listed at $300 per hour? How in the world is that related to how many wrecks a client has had in the past??

I don't understand the logic. You said you were sure that "alot of people can feel that. ha" but I don't know of anyone who would be willing to pay a fee for booking a multi hour date.

You're saying that if client were to book 3 individual one hour sessions then his fee would total to $900. However, if he were to extend his one hour visit by 2 hours (so now he would be booking ONE session for THREE hours) that you would charge him a $100 fee? Is it an inconvenience to for you to see a client for multi-hour appointments and that is why you have established the $100 fee? I have noticed many girls offering discounts for multi hour sessions, but this is the first I've heard of a provider actually charging more...

I agree with Brittany and I hope that this train wreck isn't brought to the Houston gentlemen. I doubt they will be as nice as your Arkansas gents about being took for fools. I'm also confused, let me try to do the math if 3 hrs at 300 that would be 900 . You must be using Arkansas math. lol but like you claim " you are your own boss " so more power to you.

&&& a Happy and Blessed New Year
Old 12-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
I agree with Brittany and I hope that this train wreck isn't brought to the Houston gentlemen. I doubt they will be as nice as your Arkansas gents about being took for fools. I'm also confused, let me try to do the math if 3 hrs at 300 that would be 900 . You must be using Arkansas math. lol
What? You didn't understand the explanation, either? LOL

Great to see you post, Nicky! Miss you! And super SEXXXY new avatar!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:15 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

The frequent flier miles must be killers.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #26
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

No providers rates are mathematically logical unless 2 hr = 2 x 1 hr rate and so on. So why question them?

I can't spell for shit or use proper grammer, but math I can do fast and effeciently.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:43 PM   #27
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

As one that likes to book multiple hour dates I'm sorry but the math makes no since. If I'm paying you for multiple hours, taking you out at my cost to dinner, then why would I pay an extra $100 to do it when EVERY provider I have seen and I've seen them from $200 to $1200 per hour charges less per hour for multiple hour dates...but as you say, you're your own boss and to each their own but I can tell you that won't fly in Houston.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:02 PM   #28
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Ever heard of The Royal Treatment? Basically you are getting Dinner, Getting Acquainted With One Another and a Trip Around The World! Do I make exceptions, well of course, but usually that's never a question!

My gentleman have never had a problem with my rates! Hmm lets take it back to when I did charge 7hun for 2 hrs check my reviews... Might take you awhile!
Since then I have lowered my rate down to 6hun for 2hr dates and added a New MenU for the New Year!
I don't visit with ladies, nor with anyone whom seems to have a problem with my rates!
Uhh I just do my thang...& I do it nicely!
Not everyone will agree upon others rates and such, but why make it such a big deal as to how much I charge for my body!? It's mine and I do what want with it!
I apologize I couldn't message back sooner, I have been busy Dreaming with my friends!

<3,

Miss Dreams
Old 12-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #29
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
Ever heard of The Royal Treatment? Basically you are getting Dinner, Getting Acquainted With One Another and a Trip Around The World! Do I make exceptions, well of course, but usually that's never a question!

My gentleman have never had a problem with my rates! Hmm lets take it back to when I did charge 7hun for 2 hrs check my reviews... Might take you awhile!
Since then I have lowered my rate down to 6hun for 2hr dates and added a New MenU for the New Year!
I don't visit with ladies, nor with anyone whom seems to have a problem with my rates!
Uhh I just do my thang...& I do it nicely!
Not everyone will agree upon others rates and such, but why make it such a big deal as to how much I charge for my body!? It's mine and I do what want with it!
I apologize I couldn't message back sooner, I have been busy Dreaming with my friends!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Wait... I think I figured it out It's 300hr but 1,000 for 3hrs becuase greek is included ?
And sweetie our clients deserve the royal treatment even if they dont pay 1,000 .

All im reading is a HUGE threAD
Old 12-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #30
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

You're right dear and I'm not trying to stir up the pot but you're coming to Houston - the most rate sensitive city there is and if you're not going to visit with anyone that has a problem with your rate you may not want to come - I saw your ad and started to prebook a multiple hour session but then I started doing a little reading and saw this and the math lost me. If you come here I wish you success but you may want to spend a little time in the Houston forums first and get to know us a little bit before making a wasted trip - if you think I question you dear, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women