Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2022, 06:53 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Though I might do things slightly differently, we agree here. I’d actively box Russia in since they’ve invaded Ukraine. I’d arm them to the hilt in hopes they destroy the Russian army rather than drive them across the border. As for nonRussian Russian allies (ie Belarus) the US would levy all the same sanctions on them as we have on Russia and if they allowed or launched any attacks into Ukraine we’d destroy their military complex utterly through a bombing and missiles campaign the Russians would be jealous of.

Our semi-truce in Syria would be over and they’d get some of the might of the US air power love as well if they sent or supported another troop to Ukraine.

I’d also supply Ukraine with a means to attack the Russian navy while floating a small carrier group into the Black Sea.

And since the Russians want to kill civilians while the flee the war zone, I’d put our and NATO’s Air Force in those corridors to prevent aerial bombardment. Not a “no fly” zone but these are “safe zones” where no military munitions would be used and those people and out aircraft would only attack in defense of themselves or the people.

Putin would have to make a difficult choice. How far does he really want to push this. And the deployment of a nuke of any type tactical or otherwise would be a hard red line of suicide for him and his regime as that would cause retaliation like he couldn’t understand. This would be unambiguous and relayed to him and China. Even to the point of attacking conceptually first an actual Russian city and if nukes were on the table he’d have to be removed by his people, the Chinese or the US. But he couldn’t remain regardless.
Wow, I actually agree with most of what you have said.

Putin thought he could invade Ukraine with minimum fall out.

It just did not work out as he had planned.

I say give the Ukrainians anything they need short of a thermo nuclear weapon to kill as many Russians as possible.

Everybody seems to say……”but we can’t let it escalate”.

Really. When they are raping and killing women and children, at just what point does the World say……”enough”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 07:00 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Wow, I actually agree with most of what you have said.

Putin thought he could invade Ukraine with minimum fall out.

It just did not work out as he had planned.

I say give the Ukrainians anything they need short of a thermo nuclear weapon to kill as many Russians as possible.

Everybody seems to say……”but we can’t let it escalate”.

Really. When they are raping and killing women and children, at just what point does the World say……”enough”.
Agreed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 08:30 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Putin needs to go.

Period.

If you think attacking him directly will result in an exchange of nuclear or biological weapons, then he’s winning.

His crimes against humanity are unconscionable in the year 2022. Hopefully, those who are nurtured by his lies and disinformation will realize that eliminating this lunatic is the only way.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 08:49 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Still crazy after all these years...

There are valid reasons to learn from actual history. It's still not too late to learn. Well.. for most normal people anyway.

He’s a globalist, but Kissinger had Ukraine right
Quote:
I'm hardly a fan of Henry Kissinger.

I've never thought that much of the man while I was on the right or the left.

The former secretary of state is a globalist at best. But he explained the correct path for Ukraine while both Barack Obama and Joe Biden were doing nothing about Russia's threat until it was too late.

His words were prescient, given that he was writing this in 2014, when Russia was preparing to gobble up Crimea on the eve of its invasion and occupation.

It was in an essay called, "To Settle the Ukraine Crisis, Start at the End."

Apparently, none of the geniuses in the Obama-Biden administration were awake.

His advice was remarkably simple; if only it had been heeded.

"Public discussion on Ukraine is all about confrontation," he begins. "But do we know where we are going? In my life, I have seen four wars begun with great enthusiasm and public support, all of which we did not know how to end and from three of which we withdrew unilaterally. The test of policy is how it ends, not how it begins."

He continued: "Far too often the Ukrainian issue is posed as a showdown: whether Ukraine joins the East or the West. But if Ukraine is to survive and thrive, it must not be either side's outpost against the other – it should function as a bridge between them. Russia must accept that to try to force Ukraine into a satellite status, and thereby move Russia's borders again, would doom Moscow to repeat its history of self-fulfilling cycles of reciprocal pressures with Europe and the United States."

Kissinger was a German Jew who immigrated to the U.S. He recognized that if either Europe or the U.S. ignored Ukraine's historical and ethnic ties to Russia, it would be at their peril:

"The West must understand that, to Russia, Ukraine can never be just a foreign country. Russian history began in what was called Kievan-Rus. The Russian religion spread from there. Ukraine has been part of Russia for centuries, and their histories were intertwined before then. Some of the most important battles for Russian freedom, starting with the Battle of Poltava in 1709 , were fought on Ukrainian soil. The Black Sea Fleet – Russia's means of projecting power in the Mediterranean – is based by long-term lease in Sevastopol, in Crimea. Even such famed dissidents as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Joseph Brodsky insisted that Ukraine was an integral part of Russian history and, indeed, of Russia."

He continued: "The European Union must recognize that its bureaucratic dilatoriness and subordination of the strategic element to domestic politics in negotiating Ukraine's relationship to Europe contributed to turning a negotiation into a crisis. Foreign policy is the art of establishing priorities."

When Kissinger wrote his essay, Ukraine had been independent for just 23 years. Before that, it was under some kind of foreign control since the 1300s...
Third paragraph from the bottom (The Black Sea Fleet) essentially explains why Putin took back Crimea under the OBama years
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:01 AM   #20
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If you feel the need to do something....you can volunteer at www.fightforua.org.

I would note that women and children are being raped and killed in Chicago on the daily, but nobody seems to give a shit.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:03 AM   #21
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
His crimes against humanity are unconscionable in the year 2022.
Saddle up internet tough guy. www.fightforua.org
. Put your blood, rather than someone elses, on the line for a foreign nation.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:15 AM   #22
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
"We are witness to the greatest threat and security of Europe "and perhaps the whole world", in my 42 years in uniform".
Sure sounds like the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, thinks we just may have a dog in this hunt.
LOL...

Obviously not. The Russians are by all accounts having difficulty conquering 2/3rds of Ukraine... the days of Russian divisions pouring through the Fulda gap are gone. Milley is a dumb shit who couldn't find his ass with both hands and the grid coordinates.

Why if the Russians CANNOT take Ukraine is the rest of Europe under threat?

You're being led around by the nose by globalists. I didn't insult you, I insulted the OP...if you understood quoting people... and you do since you quoted me... then you should just say...sorry I misunderstood who you directed that to.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:18 PM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
If you feel the need to do something....you can volunteer at www.fightforua.org.

I would note that women and children are being raped and killed in Chicago on the daily, but nobody seems to give a shit.
Don’t pull that shit with me. I had my war. I’m an old man now. My time has passed.

While I agree with by conservative brethren on the vast majority of the items discussed on this Forum, I feel that far too many are so stuck in the past indiscretions of the Ukrainians hat they feel Putin is justified in his flagrant aggression and war crimes.

I hope the Ukrainians kill every fucking Russian that are part of Putin’s Army.

Russia needs to have a “9mm election”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:52 PM   #24
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Don’t pull that shit with me. I had my war. I’m an old man now. My time has passed.
Well then you ought to have learned that sending young men off to fight ought to be done with some forthought not because you saw a tiktok video of some alleged war crime.

Quote:
While I agree with by conservative brethren on the vast majority of the items discussed on this Forum, I feel that far too many are so stuck in the past indiscretions of the Ukrainians hat they feel Putin is justified in his flagrant aggression and war crimes.
While Ukraine certainly has a share of blame in this invasion, the US does too... why did we keep trying to expand NATO?

From the NATO webiste: Its purpose was to secure peace in Europe, to promote cooperation among its members and to guard their freedom – all of this in the context of countering the threat posed at the time by the Soviet Union.

News Flash, the USSR is gone, but like any good bureaucracy NATO kept chugging along... not that the Europeans actually paid their freight... no it was just a great way for the US Arms industry to keep churning out war stuff.

Quote:
I hope the Ukrainians kill every fucking Russian that are part of Putin’s Army.
That's great... at least you're passionate about whatever it is you think needs to be done. But like most wars that the US stuck it's nose into since 1945, it's the jobs of the Ukrainians to defend themselves not US troops and treasury.

Quote:
Russia needs to have a “9mm election”.
Yeah... assassinating the leadership of a foreign nation will work out well for everyone...

The Cold War is over... I know you were probably conditioned to hate the Ruskies... I remember kill a Commie for my Mommy, too. But thimes have changed and it turns out the forever wars isn't a fcuking joke... it's what those that want to tear down the US wants.

There is NOTHING in the interests of the US in getting into a fight with Russia over Ukraine. Shit we shouldn't even be doing sanctions because it's going to end up fcuking the US causing widespread famine in the 3rd world and guess where those starving people are going to want to go... right over our Southern border.

You aren't seeing the bigger picture.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:47 PM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Though I might do things slightly differently, we agree here. I’d actively box Russia in since they’ve invaded Ukraine. I’d arm them to the hilt in hopes they destroy the Russian army rather than drive them across the border. As for non Russian Russian allies (ie Belarus) the US would levy all the same sanctions on them as we have on Russia and if they allowed or launched any attacks into Ukraine we’d destroy their military complex utterly through a bombing and missiles campaign the Russians would be jealous of.

Our semi-truce in Syria would be over and they’d get some of the might of the US air power love as well if they sent or supported another troop to Ukraine.

I’d also supply Ukraine with a means to attack the Russian navy while floating a small carrier group into the Black Sea.

And since the Russians want to kill civilians while the flee the war zone, I’d put our and NATO’s Air Force in those corridors to prevent aerial bombardment. Not a “no fly” zone but these are “safe zones” where no military munitions would be used and those people and out aircraft would only attack in defense of themselves or the people.

Putin would have to make a difficult choice. How far does he really want to push this. And the deployment of a nuke of any type tactical or otherwise would be a hard red line of suicide for him and his regime as that would cause retaliation like he couldn’t understand. This would be unambiguous and relayed to him and China. Even to the point of attacking conceptually first an actual Russian city and if nukes were on the table he’d have to be removed by his people, the Chinese or the US. But he couldn’t remain regardless.

I'm checking the weather channel as I type this to see if HELL just froze over because I agree with every single word you said. Finally, common ground on something.

Forget about Putin having nukes he can't use if he expects to stay alive and have a country called Russia after the results of him using a nuke.

Fuck Putin, he is bluffing. Give Ukraine everything we have got and sit back and watch the Russian army be obliterated. There will be no ww3. Bank on it.

I hate to even use the words but this is a chance to start the "new world order" where China and Russia become irrelevant to the world as a whole.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 05:00 PM   #26
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL...

Obviously not. The Russians are by all accounts having difficulty conquering 2/3rds of Ukraine... the days of Russian divisions pouring through the Fulda gap are gone. Milley is a dumb shit who couldn't find his ass with both hands and the grid coordinates.

Why if the Russians CANNOT take Ukraine is the rest of Europe under threat?

You're being led around by the nose by globalists. I didn't insult you, I insulted the OP...if you understood quoting people... and you do since you quoted me... then you should just say...sorry I misunderstood who you directed that to.

If I misunderstood who you directed the insult to, I apologize and then I would ask why the need for such an insult in the first place to anybody other than to prove what a tough guy you are.

And when is it going to break through to you that NOBODY is calling for American troops to fight Russians! Nobody.

The point Milley was making is that if people like you had your way, we wouldn't be giving Ukrainians anything. Who the fuck cares about them, right? Then Putin might very well have taken all of Ukraine and might very well test the resolve of NATO by taken back the Baltic states.

Yeah, in hindsight we see that Putin's army is an abject failure but we didn't know that before the war and we wouldn't now it now if not for all the help that NATO sent.

The mood to punish Russia severely is growing day by day so yours is the minority opinion on this one.

Eliminate the threat of Russian ground forces in Europe for the near future without risking a single American life.

That would be one for the history books.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:10 PM   #27
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Fuck Putin, he is bluffing. Give Ukraine everything we have got and sit back and watch the Russian army be obliterated. There will be no ww3. Bank on it.
Well if you're wrong it's not like there's going to be anybody left alive in Dallas to call you on it. DFW probably has 8-10 warheads targeted on it because of the military industry. We're never gonna know what hit us.

Quote:
I hate to even use the words but this is a chance to start the "new world order" where China and Russia become irrelevant to the world as a whole.
LOL... Russia is ALREADY irrelevant... they have the GDP the size of Italy. Fucking let them have Ukraine... they will never hold it. Utterly ridiculous to even consider getting involved.

China irrelevant? Wow you have no clue WTF is going on do you? The ChiComs are laughing at our stupid predictable reaction... blundering around like morons because there are some dead bodies on TV.

Practically EVERYTHING we've seen coming out of the region is Ukraine War propaganda designed to get people like you to knee jerk reactions to assist the Ukrainians.

Do you even know about the 2014 Coup? Do you know how Zelinsky came to power?

150,000 people died in teh US last year from Fentanyl poisoning that came over the Southern Border... give two shits about that? But yet, we must rush to defend a country on the other side of the globe because... well because the globalists tell us we must.

FTS.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:24 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Putin needs to go.

Period.

If you think attacking him directly will result in an exchange of nuclear or biological weapons, then he’s winning.

His crimes against humanity are unconscionable in the year 2022. Hopefully, those who are nurtured by his lies and disinformation will realize that eliminating this lunatic is the only way.

so put yer big boy pants on and stomp on over to the Kremlin and take Vlad out. we'll wait

bahahahhaaaaaaa

attacking him directly without a direct action against NATO first will force him to use nuclear weapons you goober.

unless that happens you can pound yer chubby little fists all day long and Putin ain't going anywhere.

you do know why one of the many reasons the German Generals didn't take Hitler out? his personal guard made them all leave their pistols before meeting with him so they couldn't "pop a cap" in his head.

you think Putin doesn't do the same?

it will take the majority of the Russian Generals turning on Putin. when they surround his dacha with tanks then he's finished.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 05:54 PM   #29
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well if you're wrong it's not like there's going to be anybody left alive in Dallas to call you on it. DFW probably has 8-10 warheads targeted on it because of the military industry. We're never gonna know what hit us.

And what would we, Britain and France do if Putin launched nukes at America? Don't be ridiculous with that crap. He can't launch and survive and I see no indication he doesn't want to live any longer with no country to govern. I have no doubt that Putin would launch if we did but we aren't and neither is he

LOL... Russia is ALREADY irrelevant... they have the GDP the size of Italy. Fucking let them have Ukraine... they will never hold it. Utterly ridiculous to even consider getting involved.

Unless you have this thing about dead women and children lying in the streets like trash. Some people have no problem with this. I think they are called psychopaths or is it sociopaths? Someone who has no empathy for anyone but themselves but you certainly are allowed to have your opinion opinion and thanks for sharing.

China irrelevant? Wow you have no clue WTF is going on do you? The ChiComs are laughing at our stupid predictable reaction

Our predictable reaction? Pretty sure that just like Putin, China thought Putin could take Ukraine in 3 days. I doubt that Xi was expecting to see the mighty Russian Army ( or so he thought like the rest of us ) fought to a point that Russia had to retreat. The ChiComs are watching what a combined NATO effort just might do to them should they decide to fuck with Taiwan. We wouldn't send American troops and probably not even American ships but we would arm them to the teeth and cost China much more than they would be willing to pay to take Taiwan.

... blundering around like morons because there are some dead bodies on TV.

"Blundring around? You keep talking like we are the ones fighting! News flash, we are not and every military leader in this country is singing the praises of the Ukrainian military hardly "blundering" but effectively eliminated much of the Russian tank corp.

Practically EVERYTHING we've seen coming out of the region is Ukraine War propaganda.

You sound like a Putin puppet! At least that is what the left would call you for a comment like that. This is the first war ever shot instantly on cell phones. Nobody is going around planting bodies but that you think they are tells me a lot about how you think.

designed to get people like you to knee jerk reactions to assist the Ukrainians.

Yeah, people like me and half the country and a good deal of the rest of the Western world. You are losing this argument thankfully with the number of people supporting our actions going up everyday with each new atrocity.

Do you even know about the 2014 Coup? Do you know how Zelinsky came to power?

I do. What you don't seem to understand is that this is not a fight to keep Zelenskyy in power. It is a fight for the innocent Ukrainian people who may or may not have voted for Zelenskyy but I can tell you right now that what ever he was before this war, he is different now to the Ukrainian people who over overwhelmingly support him.

150,000 people died in teh US last year from Fentanyl poisoning that came over the Southern Border... give two shits about that?

What that has to do with this I don't know but yes, I do give a shit about that. And a matter of fact I would close the border, period and I would inform Mexico that we now label their drug cartels as terrorists and as such are susceptible to US military action to take them out if Mexico won't do it. I would purpose a joint task force with Mexico and if Mexico didn't want to join the operation, we would do it on our own time table. That tough guy enough for you?

But yet, we must rush to defend a country on the other side of the globe because... well because the globalists tell us we must.

FTS.

AGAIN, we aren't fucking rushing anywhere! We are spending a whole of a lot of money in the name of humanity which I support because the idea of setting back the Russia army decades is to good a chance to pass on.

And it isn't globalist telling us we must, it is the humanism of good decent people telling us we must do this. It couldn't be any more clear to anybody with half a brain that this is precisely what decent people do, they help others even at their own expense some time but hey, you keep calling people pussies and globalists for wanting to help end the needless suffering of others. It seems to suit you.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:43 PM   #30
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
I'm checking the weather channel as I type this to see if HELL just froze over because I agree with every single word you said. Finally, common ground on something.

Forget about Putin having nukes he can't use if he expects to stay alive and have a country called Russia after the results of him using a nuke.

Agreed, Putin is bluffing. Ukraine gave up a large nuclear stash for an agreement that Russia wouldn’t attack. Give them 500 of ours, since that agreement wasn’t honored. Putin wouldn’t be worried about NATO expansion then, he’d be worried about an entire country that hates him with the capability to wipe out his entire country. Might make China think more about Taiwan too.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women