Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #16
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Targeting reporters? 3 out of hundreds or thousands of journalists under investigation is targeting?

None of the 3 claiming harassment or sees themselves as being targeted.

Your argument is not sustained by anything the subject says.

Attkisson makes no accusations, allegations, or implies in any way that there is any harassment of any kind.

Your narrative has nothing to do with the article.
I guess we will have to see wheere this one goes, but I have a few comments to the above.

Targeting reporters? 3 out of hundreds or thousands of journalists under investigation is targeting?

Well, the Office in the Watergate Hotel complex was just one out of hundreds of thousands of offices. The problem was it involved very serious, criminal activity by people who were so full of themselves and thought themselves so far above the law that they thought they would get away with it.

It sure seems like they feel they were targeted. Barry Hussein Obama and his henchmen are actually turning his greatest support source against him.

Your argument is not sustained by anything the subject says.

I believe the argument is sustained and supported by the reporter's beliefs and the context of Barry and company being caught in a list of wrong doing ( 3 crisis scandals and growing). It is the arrogant belief that they are superior and can get away with these abuses that will do them in.

Attkisson makes no accusations, allegations, or implies in any way that there is any harassment of any kind.

I read the suggestion of probable criminal activity. She is being "appropriate" and very careful. I do not blame her. These people are dangerous.

I guess time will reveal what is and will be.

Old Dingus

Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Neither Rosen or Attkisson are commenting on the current DOJ scandal; so it is a lie for MunchMouth to opine they do not "see themselves as being targeted". He is clueless as to what their state of mind is or isn't.

Unless he can provide a direct statement by either; MunchMouth is just blowing smoke.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And you know it to be otherwise, BIG GUY??????
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Neither Rosen or Attkisson are commenting on the current DOJ scandal; so it is a lie for MunchMouth to opine they do not "see themselves as being targeted". He is clueless as to what their state of mind is or isn't.

Unless he can provide a direct statement by either; MunchMouth is just blowing smoke.
A lie for me to opine something?

Can you explain to me how that works? This should be good.....unless he pusses out and says nothing.

You got it right that it is my opinion that they do not appear to see themselves as targeted.

You got it wrong to say it was a lie, For 2 obvious reasons.

If they have said nothing, you have no proof one way or the other as to how they feel.

Second, you recognized my statement as opinion. I didn't represent my opinion as fact. Me posting my opinion is not a lie.

How ironic for you to lie about lying.

You've been bitch slapped again.

Maybe one day you'll rate a punch.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:27 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You stated it as a fact !
Old 05-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again, you didn't opine, but stated this to be fact !

Which it isn't...............if you want to retract your phony assertion that neither Attkisson or Rosen "sees themselves as being targeted"; then fine.....but if you don't then offer proof that backs up your claim !

No need to discuss any more until you provide more facts and less emotional rants !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
It sure seems like they feel they were targeted. Barry Hussein Obama and his henchmen are actually turning his greatest support source against him.
Obama is not up for reelection, so they don't really need the media on their side any more, Mission already accomplished.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #23
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Obama is not up for reelection, so they don't really need the media on their side any more, Mission already accomplished.
But Sir, don't you think any President needs Press Coverage that is as good, positive and beneficial as possible? Any President in his second term is going to have thoughts of his legacy.

I believe it is truthful to suggest the Press has gone very easy on Obama for some of the "issues" of his Presidency. They may now be less willing to allow that free pass.

I respect and appreciate the intelligent response without the name calling that has become part of so many responses.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Hey he and Shrub are both 1 for 1 with mission accomplished ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Neither Rosen or Attkisson are commenting on the current DOJ scandal; so it is a lie for MunchMouth "to opine" they do not "see themselves as being targeted". He is clueless as to what their state of mind is or isn't.

You clearly stated I opined ("to opine").

Quote:
Again, you didn't opine, but stated this to be fact !

Which it isn't...............if you want to retract your phony assertion that neither Attkisson or Rosen "sees themselves as being targeted"; then fine.....but if you don't then offer proof that backs up your claim ! What proof do you have they do feel that way?

No need to discuss any more until you provide more facts and less emotional rants !
First off, your repeated use of exclamation marks shows who is providing the emotional rant here.

First you say it was my opinion ("to opine"). Then you say I stated it as fact (Again, you didn't opine, but stated this to be fact ! ).

Which statement do you stand behind? Which one is a lie?

You lied in one of those statements since they are the opposite of each other.

While you attempt to talk your way out of that, I'll prove my point.

Whenever a shrink testifies in court about someone's mental state, it is his expert opinion. It is subjective. It is not considered fact. Many times there will be a doctor that offers up the opposite opinion. They have both given their opinion.

I gave my opinion. Nothing more or less.

The only thing I am claiming is that your reading comprehension has once again been called into question. Or is English your second language?
Please let us know.

Do you have anything to say that backs your position? Anything at all that is factual and not your opinion delivered as fact?

I didn't think so.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ahhh, Whirlyturd seems to be getting smacked around a little more frequently and a lot harder than usual lately. Maybe it has something to do with Benghazi!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You stated it to be FACT; i re-casted it to be an opinion because it is impossible for you to know what the state of mind of either Attkisson or Rosen is..............you try to deflect from the issue; it aint' working.

But I am glad to see now are backing away from your original assertion..................... here is what you asserted........

"None of the 3 claiming harassment or sees themselves as being targeted."

You are clueless how these people "see themselves".............you got caught lying............own it !
Old 05-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Yyou got caught lying............own it !

And you were repeatedly caught making the claim that "Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney."

.........Own it!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
And you were repeatedly caught making the claim that "Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney."

.........Own it!
Aren't you being hypocritically repetitious, BigKotex?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ida Bell + whirly = repetitious
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women