Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - Strip Club - Upstate New York
Encounters - Strip Club - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2021, 11:54 PM   #16
fives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Crime scene tape is gone, stage tipping back to normal. If you have a vaccine card you don't have to wear a mask at all.

There were some intervals with no dancer on stage, but there were also intervals with (almost) no customers. Amanda did text the DJ to turn down the volume at one point :-)
fives is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 04:57 AM   #17
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

It's so fucking loud in there and the speakers suck. I don't get why they have to be so loud they can hear it inside Fastrac...
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 06:48 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I bet the DJ is one of them drives that plays music so loud in his car, you can hear the car rattling blocks away. So in his mind when the speakers in bar start rattling in its mountings, it sound right to him

I in hope its raining Friday coming. fewer hood rats hanging around the 2 bars that are not going to or leaving. mmmm Leaving in their car that is
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:04 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fives View Post
Crime scene tape is gone, stage tipping back to normal. If you have a vaccine card you don't have to wear a mask at all.

There were some intervals with no dancer on stage, but there were also intervals with (almost) no customers. Amanda did text the DJ to turn down the volume at one point :-)
it was nice ta get tits in face again at stage side, With one the face full of panties was a surprise. Wish she held me in longer shhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
It's so fucking loud in there and the speakers suck. I don't get why they have to be so loud they can hear it inside Fastrac...
I sure keep turning it up last night forgetting he did not turn it down when none on stage. And when he talks, mmmmm would shoving his mic down his through be ruled self defense???
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I bet the DJ is one of them drives that plays music so loud in his car, you can hear the car rattling blocks away. So in his mind when the speakers in bar start rattling in its mountings, it sound right to him

I in hope its raining Friday coming. fewer hood rats hanging around the 2 bars that are not going to or leaving. mmmm Leaving in their car that is
not much rain but a bit, being cool keep the hood rats at home "WHEW" parking lots was safe.
Old 06-12-2021, 02:17 PM   #20
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
DJ musta been that guy Mumbles spinnin toons....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 08:15 AM   #21
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Shooting at California Brew Haus. What next?
hardlikker12 is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 09:52 AM   #22
BlueSail
Gaining Momentum

yeah...was there the other night...was told that there were some strongarm attempts in the parking lot...genius...try to rob someone LEAVING the titty bar...haha...end up with a timex, velcro wallet and some useless credit cards...that apartment complex is for section 8 so...do the math...
BlueSail is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:38 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlikker12 View Post
Shooting at California Brew Haus. What next?
actually Black Bear Pub 2 doors east in parking lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSail View Post
yeah...was there the other night...was told that there were some strongarm attempts in the parking lot...genius...try to rob someone LEAVING the titty bar...haha...end up with a timex, velcro wallet and some useless credit cards...that apartment complex is for section 8 so...do the math...
So they find out the hard way if leaving the Brew or Black Bear they may have more bucks in pocket still???

that apartment complex is killing going to any of the 3 bars near by
mmmmmm unless its raining, So far I fine the hood rats there do not like rain.
jordan's cost to much to get wet ya know

ugh, is it to late to burn that place down and set up the movie short track dirt track again. Pre C19 it was kinda cool watching that movie being made. Even if it could be heard over the bands and that dip shit DJ at the tit bar. Dude WTF go for smoke and still can't hear the band next door, Even if speakers no way can handle that.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:31 PM   #24
mmoore
Registered Member

never too late to burn something down...hahaha...gonna either park right in front or across the street in diner lot...sadly I know how I respond to those kind of confrontations...not going to/back to prison for fucking up some wanna be tough guy...that complex looked pretty good going up but already starting to look like North Clinton
mmoore is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 08:29 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoore View Post
never too late to burn something down...hahaha...gonna either park right in front or across the street in diner lot...sadly I know how I respond to those kind of confrontations...not going to/back to prison for fucking up some wanna be tough guy...that complex looked pretty good going up but already starting to look like North Clinton
I went but did not stay

Dinner still open so its not right to park there

Parking on W ridge, na, to many flying in that lane. From Goodwill st I saw one parked in front. I saw to many almost crash.into. So ya have to hope someone parked behind ya.

{staff edit-CK} in the lots, no one looking WTF not even behind Black Bear Pub that had the shooing last night
When in that lot saw someone try to break a car window behind the Brew. They failed and walked on looking at other cars

So I said fuck it and went home, Dang why did the rain stop LOL
Old 06-19-2021, 05:12 AM   #26
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

mmmmmm much easier to read some of these posts when the gibberish generating machine is broke down.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:40 AM   #27
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Well the DJ must have gotten the message because the music was actually turned down to a decent level a little later in the night. It was much better for conversation. Got real busy around 11:00. Never seen so many couples in the place. Decent night actually.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:15 AM   #28
alphonse1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I know at least one other reason the ballet was decent.
alphonse1948 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:17 AM   #29
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonse1948 View Post
I know at least one other reason the ballet was decent.
I drove away ??? just askin
But just before that I saw a jackass throw a drink on car parked in alley. WTF .
Old 06-30-2021, 07:18 AM   #30
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
They want to attract a certain clientele bro
Missburger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women