Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #16
PennyLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2653
My ECCIE Reviews

Budman - that cartoon was priceless!!
PennyLane is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #17
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I Budman's original post brought up some good points and was directed at ladies that do not provide enough information in their ads. Guys that call without checking the info in the ads will always be there, but I think Budman brought up for the ones that actually check the info.

To me personally availability is one of the most important parts of an ad, that and rates. Of course I'd like to know what the lady looks like, either by description or pic. This does not apply to our local ladies, but visitor ads are sometimes very frustrating because they just post "Visiting San Antonio Lets set up a date" and do not list what days they will be in town.

I think Jez's and Brittany's ads are well written in two different styles and provide enough information for a guy to make a decision here are the links:

Jez: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=77463

Brit: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=75640

I think its good that both hobbyist and providers can share what would make things simpler.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #18
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Brittany & Penny,
I wish I could take credit for the cartoon but SirLance Alot posted it in the Comedy Central Forum. I too thought it was funny as hell. I could see that exact conversation taking place.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #19
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck12 View Post
I think Jez's and Brittany's ads are well written in two different styles and provide enough information for a guy to make a decision
aww thanks! I appreciate that!
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Budman...that cartoon was hillarious!

Quote:
Here is an ad that tells me absolutly nothing. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=78488
Budman...I appreciate this thread as it is helpful constructive criticism. However, besides ads...it would only take a second to go to the "search" feature...input a provider's name...and obtain information that you can use. It took less than a minute to enter her name...and obtain her her latest ads along with her current reviews.

Just food for thought...it's not that some of the ladies are intentionally excluding certain information. Perhaps, they have to be careful with the type of information they post in their ads. If they have had to change their handles recently...perhaps they also need to be careful of the amount of information they advertise.

As a provider, we not only need to keep ourselves safe...but, at the end of the day, it's also your safety concerns.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:49 AM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Nikki,
I know what you're saying about searching but as I stated earlier sometimes running a search is a pain. When my internet connection or ECCIE is running extremely slow. When my time is limited to check the ads. Another thing about descriptions is many hobbyist have a very hard time telling the difference between 105 lbs & 140 lbs.

My take on ads is they are a way for the providers to sell us on a visit with them. The best way to do that is with a "hook". Something that gets our attention and makes us want to do more research. If I am looking for a "spinner" and I see an ad that tells me "Blonde spinner in town" I will be much more inclined to check her out than if she simply stated "Blonde in town". Obviously the providers can place any type of ad they wish but for you to reach the target audience adding more info would help. Another thing to consider is the amount of questions the hobbyist ask you when calling. It seems a common thread among providers that they get tired of answering questions that are already answered in the ad. That will never end but I think the quanity of questions would definitely increase with less info posted.

Something to keep in mind is we are looking and you are selling. Putting a little more info in your ad may be the "hook" needed to get a new client.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #22
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Another thing about descriptions is many hobbyist have a very hard time telling the difference between 105 lbs & 140 lbs...
Ok, point taken...and I'm with you on the slow internet connection...very few things more excrutiating than that! Can you imagine what we have to go through when there are X number of emails going back and forth for screening...when internet is that slow? Yup...visualize lots of hair pulling...and not in a good way! (lol)

Anyway, thank you for this thread...it does help give us some idea of what many of you hobbyists are looking for. I've actually edited my signature to include some links due to this thread. Sorry, but I'm one of the few providers that do not post pictures, but I have very good reasons.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:50 PM   #23
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
... Sorry, but I'm one of the few providers that do not post pictures...
Yeah, but your avatar shows a cute butt!

x
Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:02 PM   #24
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

Hey Budman:
let the conversation run its course without a counterpoint on every post.
Some of us would like to make up our own minds on comments of others.
golfnwine is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnwine View Post
Hey Budman:
let the conversation run its course without a counterpoint on every post.
Some of us would like to make up our own minds on comments of others.
5 posts expressing counterpoints out of 24 total posts in the thread does not equal to "counterpoint on every post". We can all make up our own minds on the comments of others no matter how many posts are made, including you.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:27 PM   #26
BLM78
Account Disabled

I have made one of those mistakes when asking about payment. I was new... Still am new and learning. I apologize to all providers if I have pissed you off. However, I think My manners are becoming better, I hope
BLM78 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #27
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Lot's of good points from both points of view....

For me, as a guy, for what it is worth...it almost always requires honest photos, consistently good reviews, numbers on ads that match up to numbers in the reviews, ads that indicate the general locale for the provider, a provider showcase is excellent material in short form....and a relatively stable handle from the provider....I understand that circumstances require changes..anything that helps to indicate a relatively low drama profile helps me make a decision and one last thing....a private location is a big plus......at the end of the day nothing beats consistent and good reviews......
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #28
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice suggestions...I think I follow that guidline fairly well!!
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #29
Just_Dee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10969
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up My 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
Another point, not answering the phone: Here is how it goes... I put up an ad. I get a phone call for a date. I am in that date so now I can't answer the phone. I can't pull my ad down either. So now my ringer is off and I am preoccupied. When I am done, if it has been more than an hr since the missed call and there is no voicemail with instructions on when I can return the call I do not return the call. I do not know where that person is now or what they are doing, who they are with.. and the last thing I want to do it cause them problems.
~ Excellent point Jezzabelle, that is why I now have someone taking calls for me so that I don't miss out on calls or compromise someone's day by calling at an inapropriate time.

Any thoughts on this??? It seems to be working just fine, but when I posted something on "Infoshare" another provider thought it may "backfire" on me or that some people may not appreciate the idea.

As for the other info needed. I do hope that all info is available to you when I post my ads. If not, the lady answering my calls will answer most "appropriate" questions.
Just_Dee is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #30
Jessy Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2453
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate well thought out pointers... but.

These ladies are dead on.
When I do post a ad I make sure to get all the important info in there. I also make sure it is as short as possible. Only to get 98% BS responces. Like where are you located? What are your rates? WHICH TELLS ME THEY DID NOT READ THE FUCIN AD in full or partly!! So yes I am kinda snarky when you contact me asking shit I put in my ad. By snarky I mean I will say for example "med center like it says." lmao.

My new fave is "What is your 1 hr rate on tues?" This tells me if he did read my ad, he has really low reading comprehention. And probley can't hold a job that affords him to hobby anyway.

** I have posted the occasional ad aimed at certain individuals. Who would already know the pert info.Which is why certain info was omitted. Only to have to say ... 'You do not qualify for that anyway" rotfflmao. Good grief charlie brown.
Jessy Stone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women