Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2017, 09:02 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And porch monkey odummer DOUBLED the debt in HIS 8 years in office. DOUBLED from what 43 previous Presidents had pushed it up to. Thas yo boy ! He OWNS it !!!
!
Racist Gay Rey Rey...
The term "Porch Monkey" was most commonly used in the United States as a derogatory term against African Americans. It refers to Blacks being thought of as lazy. As if they have nothing better to do than to sit at their front porch of their home. Which carries an implied statement about the poverty of blacks.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=porch+...96e6fac8d41618

Racist Gay Rey....Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Racist Gay Rey Rey...
The term "Porch Monkey" was most commonly used in the United States as a derogatory term against African Americans. It refers to Blacks being thought of as lazy. As if they have nothing better to do than to sit at their front porch of their home. Which carries an implied statement about the poverty of blacks.

Racist Gay Rey....Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case.
Black folks have porches? Who knew?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Racist Gay Rey Rey...

once upon a time you went on a 3 month diatribe about reagan

during the course of that, you were pinned into a corner so many times, and instead of acknowledging being incorrect, you would blithely adopt the argument that pinned you like the flying cockroach to a styrofoam display you are and you moved along as if it was your brilliance that had brought you thus far instead of your idiocy, reeling from one non-sequitur to another as you went.

but I got off why I was responding to you which is:

have you ever noticed your posts always seem to revert to homosexuality and racist talk?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Black folks have porches? Who knew?
Gay Rey evidently.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

during the course of that, you were pinned into a corner so many times, and instead of acknowledging being incorrect, you would blithely adopt the argument that pinned you like the flying cockroach to a styrofoam display you are and you moved along as if it was your brilliance that had brought you thus far instead of your idiocy, reeling from one non-sequitur to another as you went.

but I got off why I was responding to you which is:

have you ever noticed your posts always seem to revert to homosexuality and racist talk?
It takes one to know one.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Do you dispute Reagan TRIPLED the debt?

You Log cabin Racist.

I can discuss the facts or sling shit....both at a much better rate than you. Pick your poison homo.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

I can discuss the facts or sling shit....both at a much better rate than you. Pick your poison homo.
You're half right.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:48 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you dispute Reagan TRIPLED the debt?

You Log cabin Racist.

as was stated, you sling a lot

I refuse to get into any indepth discussion with you, doing so has always been a hair pulling exasperation... .and fruitless. ..you fruit
Old 03-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You're half right.
Which was it if the three?

That I could sling more facts, shit or that nevergivesitathought is a homo....or was the last one a given!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:57 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
as was stated, you sling a lot

I refuse to get into any indepth discussion with you, doing so has always been a hair pulling exasperation... .and fruitless. ..you fruit
Please God point to the last indepth discussion that some monkey from the closeted right, not come chit in.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:03 AM   #26
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please God point to the last indepth discussion... .
you don't have to call me God....your excellency will do
Old 03-08-2017, 11:11 AM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case.
Hey fagboy, give it up. Or do you want to keep losing the same debate over and over? We know you hated Ronnie but his record on the economy is one that any Dimotard would die for. Yes, he almost tripled the debt but from a very low base, he kept it manageable as a % of GDP (a growing economy can afford more debt), and his deficit spending won the Cold War. By contrast, Odumbo took an already very high debt, doubled it, and kept economic growth so anemic that the debt is now over 100% of GDP which makes it a huge burden that will bite us in the ass once interest rates rise and we feel the normal costs of servicing it. Oh, and unlike Reagan we have nothing to show for Odumbo's debt splurge except a hollowed-out military and scores of failed Solyndras.

You're a simpleton who doesn't understand economics, seizes on a single data point, and can't see the forest for the trees. But we already knew that about you. Now STFU or I'll tell everyone how Ronnie Reagan licked your SWEET SPOT, you ignorant supply-side homo!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #28
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which was it if the three?

That I could sling more facts, shit or that nevergivesitathought is a homo....or was the last one a given!
Bomb throwing and race master baiter
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:21 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yes, he almost tripled the debt but from a very low base, he kept it manageable as a % of GDP (a growing economy can afford more debt), and his deficit spending won the Cold War.

Homework Homo. What is 2.7 Trillion in todays dollars?

A much better reason they lost the so called cold war ( which we seem to be back in, I mean really , did they lose it, our current President is now sucking Putin's dick) was because of low oil prices which the Saudis had a huge hand in because of their not liking the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. But numbnuts seem to conflate high defense spending with winning a so called cold war.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Bomb throwing and race master baiter
Two out of three ain't bad...at least we agree on what a homo nevergottenpussy is.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women