Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70428
biomed160672
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-12-2016, 03:58 PM   #16
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

A lot of ignorant comments - he purchased the gun legally. People make this a Muslim issue - the columbine shooters had enogh ammo to kill 50 or more people if they choosen. He also was born in this country so Trump's idiotic plea to ban all Muslims wouldn't have stopped this idiot from pulling off this massacre.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #17
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
A lot of ignorant comments - he purchased the gun legally. People make this a Muslim issue - the columbine shooters had enogh ammo to kill 50 or more people if they choosen. He also was born in this country so Trump's idiotic plea to ban all Muslims wouldn't have stopped this idiot from pulling off this massacre.
What percentage of terrorist attacks in America are planned and executed by Muslims?
Old 06-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #18
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
It is fucking shit like this is why i carry a gun, and today when i go out i will have extra mags loaded with cor bon 9 mm amo that can stop shit like this i dont want to have to use but i will. and i have lost all faith with muslims they need to leave our country either bye choice or force and today i would rather it be the latter
Old 06-12-2016, 04:15 PM   #19
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Oh, good. Another red herring argument. I love it when progressives have to try and shift the argument elsewhere. Hey guys, I know the Muslim guy just killed 50 people and left 50 wounded, but why don't we look at the evil white guys instead!

You want to know why banning Muslims is important? To prevent MORE of these savages from potentially coming in.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #20
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMR View Post
First off I feel for all involved.
It does not matter if you disagree with the lifestyle (If for religious or personal reasons) this is not acceptable.
But I agree that the debate now will be to ban assault weapons (all guns for that matter).
If you ban them the bad guys are still going to get them. We will be no safer.
Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

And yes if you plan to buy an AR in the next few months do it now before prices go up
Banning assualts weapons won't fix the problem he purchased the gun legally. Ninety nine percent of people who purchase assualt weapons don't shoot up clubs. Banning Muslims wouldn't have stopped this the gunmen was born in New York.
A semi truck can take out a lot of people with each much easier than a Ford Focus - should we ban semi trucks because of the potential amount of people they can kill in the wrong hands? To the poster saying he's going to carry his weapon with him what good will that do if the shooter starts spraying bullets are you going to duck rollover and draw out your gun, fire and be the hero? Please you been watching too many Steven Segal movies.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #21
wildcat
Account Disabled

Encounters: 144

Haven't seen any reports of Baptists, Methodists, Jehovah Witnesses shooting up people. But lots of Muslims and once again O'Bama refused to call the act Jihadists or Radical Muslims, but did point out that it was too easy to get a gun in the US. And I hope Aoi is correct, GO TRUMP.

Wildcat
Old 06-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
To the poster saying he's going to carry his weapon with him what good will that do if the shooter starts spraying bullets are you going to duck rollover and draw out your gun, fire and be the hero?
if several people inside had guns on their person, surely one would have been behind or to the side of the bullet spray.. draw his weapon and relieve this Muslim of his sorry existence.

and save a lot of REAL Americans in the process..
Old 06-12-2016, 04:25 PM   #23
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Oh, good. Another red herring argument. I love it when progressives have to try and shift the argument elsewhere. Hey guys, I know the Muslim guy just killed 50 people and left 50 wounded, but why don't we look at the evil white guys instead!

You want to know why banning Muslims is important? To prevent MORE of these savages from potentially coming in.
I am far from progressive actually liberatarian. Please open your eyes before you comment - he was born in New York so how would this have affected the situation ? He was an American citizen not a refugee or someone who just came to the country so your point is moot. Or are you so ignorant that you think we should ban all Muslims?
Timothy Mcveigh killed hundreds did you call for any type of ban? Dylan Roof? The DC sniper?
Old 06-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #24
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
if several people inside had guns on their person, surely one would have been behind or to the side of the bullet spray.. draw his weapon and relieve this Muslim of his sorry existence.

and save a lot of REAL Americans in the process..
Moot argument - remember this happened at nightclub. Name one nightclub you know that allows patrons to bring weapons inside their establishment? Can you imagine the carnage or casualties that would happen on a weekly basis if people were allowed to bring weapons to a club? Would you go to a nightclub if they told you that guns were permissible and that many people inside had guns on their person? Please come back to reality.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #25
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Luke, I would love to know where the news report is that says he purchased the AR legally, because I've looked and can't find where anyone has released that information.

Also, how in the world did he enter a nightclub with an AR-15, a handgun, and an explosive device? Was he wearing a coat? If he was, why wouldn't anyone have noticed since it's got to be fairly warm in Orlando today.

Lastly, CNN reported earlier that the FBI had interviewed the scumbag 3 times over the last few years with suspicions of terrorist involvement but let him go anyway. Go figure.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:39 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Moot argument - remember this happened at nightclub. Name one nightclub you know that allows patrons to bring weapons inside their establishment? Can you imagine the carnage or casualties that would happen on a weekly basis if people were allowed to bring weapons to a club? Would you go to a nightclub if they told you that guns were permissible and that many people inside had guns on their person? Please come back to reality.
in my world of reality, several guys should have rushed that gunman and apprehended him within 45 seconds.. why nobody did I don't know.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:41 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesMan View Post
Luke, I would love to know where the news report is that says he purchased the AR legally, because I've looked and can't find where anyone has released that information.

Also, how in the world did he enter a nightclub with an AR-15, a handgun, and an explosive device? Was he wearing a coat? If he was, why wouldn't anyone have noticed since it's got to be fairly warm in Orlando today.

Lastly, CNN reported earlier that the FBI had interviewed the scumbag 3 times over the last few years with suspicions of terrorist involvement but let him go anyway. Go figure.
purchased legally, the thinking is he shot a security guard outside, then walked in with the assault rifle.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:42 PM   #28
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I am far from progressive actually liberatarian. Please open your eyes before you comment - he was born in New York so how would this have affected the situation ? He was an American citizen not a refugee or someone who just came to the country so your point is moot. Or are you so ignorant that you think we should ban all Muslims?
Timothy Mcveigh killed hundreds did you call for any type of ban? Dylan Roof? The DC sniper?
lmao. "Libertarians." So, basically, you don't even have a stance. Libertarians are almost as bad as vegans. They have to constantly remind everyone why they're more hip for being a Libertarian.

He was born in NYC and he was under investigation from the FBI. He was also subject to surveillance for a while. Maybe the government, instead of worrying about transgenders would do better in monitoring people like this Muslim piece of shit.

My point of banning Muslims and this guy are actually mutually exclusive. Banning Muslims prevents more from coming in. Agencies doing their fucking job instead of worrying about politics, would have done something.

Again, you are trying to shift the argument away from this guy and moving it to Roof, DC Sniper, McVeigh and so on. You want to know the difference between people like that and this Muslim guy? The Muslim guy is a part of an organization that is ACTIVELY trying to kill Americans. They literally go around chopping off heads of people they disagree with, gays, Jews, Christians, even other Muslims. They are a part of an evil fucking religion that has done nothing but kill people for the past 1500 years+. They are called to do shit just like this by their religion. It's literally written in their Hadiths. And if the American shooters are bad enough, why the fuck would we want to bring in people who want nothing short of the destruction of Western civilization? Why are libertarians such massive pussies?

That is why you are a progressive.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:43 PM   #29
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Armed guards.

End of story.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:47 PM   #30
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
What percentage of terrorist attacks in America are planned and executed by Muslims?
Doesn't make a difference? Also, tell me what you define a terrorist attack? Dylan Roof's attack was called a "hate crime" which I see the same as a terrorist attack. But to answer your questions- most have been carried out by non muslims:http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619

Here'a also another article showing that most terrorist attacks in the U.S are non muslims:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-a...b_8718000.html

I think I know where you were going and if I am not mistaken you are AA correct? Well what about people who label Blacks as dangerous because they make up 15-20% of the population, but account for a large percentage of crimes and a large incarceration percentage?
Let's go a step further how many AA's hobby? What's the percentage of AA's who have alerts on them- the answer to both question is very little, but why are there so many NBA providers if the total percentage of AA's who hobby and the total number of alerts of AA's are below 10 percent?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women