Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-02-2023, 03:57 PM   #16
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Yawn.
You crack me up.
Old 11-02-2023, 04:02 PM   #17
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillburgers View Post
It's going to be a helluva party. My old school G who I did the bid for and who I'm staying with in his highrise put several stacks in my pocket plus he paying for Sexy Redd to come out and lesbbqsandwiches is doing the meats. Them candy red nuggets. Swingers lol(oxtails) and all the other meats. My solid patnas put up all the meat, fixings and liquor. Ion know how they got it but we got alot of meat.

Since I only know about this site from a transexual in the joint I figured this could be a way to meet some ladies and perhaps skip screening. The only reference I have is from working in the feds as a cook, shoe shine boy and electrician. Shining boots was my best job. C0's had my locker full plus free world Popeyes burger king. Maybe that could work for references or my FDC badge. Anyway I'm just looking to have a good time then start looking for a free world gig so my PO don't lock my ass back up. Trill4life. Texas in eva way. LoyaltynRespek
Did you just reveal where you came up with the profile “ShinePro”, it’s quite telling. Welcome back.
Old 11-02-2023, 04:09 PM   #18
Trillburgers
BANNED

Ion know what you talking about Sir. I told you'll I heard about this site from a transexual in the joint who told me alot of dudes like booty or getting it in their booty, but there were a few standup cats who roll like I roll, you know only like women the natural way like px. That's all. I just shined shoes in the joint for commissary, free world food and smokes to sell. Ion know who Shinepro is or care. Look I don't want no problems here. Thanks to all those that welcomed a real one home. Already had a session and she even gave me a straight out the joint special. I'm here to follow the rules and have fun
Old 11-02-2023, 07:20 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
What time does midget bowling start?
Quite soon.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:52 AM   #20
BigTex6
Premium Access

Encounters: 131

Humbly I suggest each reply to OP posts is another piece of coal fueling the fire.

Bye.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:13 PM   #21
Trillburgers
BANNED

This is a pxo appreciation post. Period. So please show appreciation for Pxo or say nothing. I spent the last 5 years of my life in the Feds plus other years locked up so I really don't give a fuck what you'll say. Either appreciate pxo or kindly move around. It's that simple
Old 11-03-2023, 01:16 PM   #22
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow....I don't want any problems here. I just got out the joint. I just want to get involved in this community, I like pxmcc style so I decided the best way to make friends here is to throw a cool off. Meet some ladies and try and get some encounters under my belt. That's it. So please again .....welcome a real one home. Trill4life
You’re so obvious here and the other board it’s pathetic, get a life, I don’t know anyone who has this much time on their hands! You’re bringing back more of shine pro this go around lol you need a new persona
Old 11-03-2023, 01:19 PM   #23
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Did you just reveal where you came up with the profile “ShinePro”, it’s quite telling. Welcome back.
This right here
Old 11-03-2023, 01:22 PM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ion know what you talking about Sir. I told you'll I heard about this site from a transexual in the joint who told me alot of dudes like booty or getting it in their booty, but there were a few standup cats who roll like I roll, you know only like women the natural way like px. That's all. I just shined shoes in the joint for commissary, free world food and smokes to sell. Ion know who Shinepro is or care. Look I don't want no problems here. Thanks to all those that welcomed a real one home. Already had a session and she even gave me a straight out the joint special. I'm here to follow the rules and have fun
Shine pro is definitely back, he left his bf behind in the joint though lol
Old 11-03-2023, 02:35 PM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Thank you Tex
Old 11-03-2023, 02:43 PM   #26
Trillburgers
BANNED

So Tex is cool to derail a thread but I get a warning. I just got out the joint. This is way too much energy. Put some respek on my homie PXO. Pxo I love you. You my Patna. Just know wherever you roll the streets got your back and me and my folks got any black spinner you want. (I personally like white and latina) big Tex psa the two women I saw saw you and your name is mud behind real closed doors. They just need your money but they spoke very poorly of you so before you come for me adjust how you treat women. Psa
Old 11-03-2023, 02:47 PM   #27
Trillburgers
BANNED

Secondly before you come for a real one who knows how to actually take a bath, you are fat and you stink. They tolerate you Tex so put that coal in the furnace big boy.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:29 PM   #28
Trillburgers
BANNED

I suggest Big Tex you learn how to bathe your big ass. Pull the fat rolls back and wash the yeast before you see a chick. It would be embarrassing to me that a woman has to hold her breath fucking me. I take three baths then make sure I'm cologne fresh. Your fat nasty ass just pull-up yeast fresh. Who's the chick who make dudes take a bath. Go see her so she can auto correct your stinky ass. Oh yes. Water company. I would pay for you to have a session with her you nasty trash can disposal. Take a fucking bath then and only then get your courage up to talk crazy to me. Leaving skid marks on sheets with your nasty ass. I could never as a woman fuck you. Just show how desperate these chicks are. Shit marks and stank but oh she got 3 nuts. No. She wanted your big, nasty stank ass literally gone
Old 11-03-2023, 05:55 PM   #29
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think we’re off topic here. Supposed to be kissing pxo ass.
Old 11-03-2023, 07:33 PM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^Lol shines back Michael now you get to see a real playa..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women