Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, let me answer your queries, again.
Before I do, you know it is not *stalking* a person answering questions that person has put to you.
And of the hundreds of postings that you've made, i've only made comments to not more than half a dozen at max. For those counting, 371 post she made on her arrival in January of this year before calling me a stalker, and the liberal 6 post I made, that is under 3 standard deviations. Otherwise known as statistically insignificant. But I am a person of my word. My offer of $20,000USD is still there where I posted it if she proves it. Not many stalkers I know that pay out willingly for doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Who are u?
You stated you have an extensive history with the previous sites. And to be supernumerary, I've had the same contact info for all these years.
You speak as if u own the site. Nope. Never had that delusion.
At this point my issues are all behind me. That's good to hear. Have no idea what they were but you have them in the right place.
I have made amends and dealt with my trolls. Didn't know you had any.
But u show up seemingly a new troll and now care about me, explaining the site to me? Please check the figures at the top of my post here. The numbers don't support that claim. For stalker or troll. Again, answering directed question from a person that is accuse you of something isn't stalking or trolling. And it wasn't an explaination. What a Mod did with the points was something I mentioned could happen and you took no heed to it.
I have seen a few of Whispers posts while reading yours. What is he to the site? LOL! Most people would say that he thinks he is the God of this site I'll let you draw your conclusions as to what he is to this site.

St. Chris owns it. SPhunter is apparently gone. CK has abandoned all position he held on ASPD. So u see, I understand things pretty well. I am unclear on if Tbone is still involved. But it's really none of my business. As I stated in one of the responses, you have knowledge of the precursors to this site. So, you should be able to find out ample amounts about me since all my contact info is the same.

What is my business is having fun and making money. AMEN! We should ALL have fun and gain from this site.

If u are gonna elect urself my keeper than u need to know a few things about me. No. I am no one persons keeper.

The "SAFETY" of the site comes first! The sisterhood comes second, hobbyist come a close to second third. That is beyond site rules. That is HOOKER CODE for centuries and too many of us are united in our sisterhood to be swayed. Points or no points. Ban or no ban. Yes it is true without the men... there are no women. But without us... I have always been about the safety of women. And I have contributed to that also.

u have goats! Don't you be forgetting those sheep lovers

Now let's go in the reverse. The site as a business. Do u think it's the men who pull in membership? "Business" and "Membership." Paid Membership, it is the Men. Advertising revenue, it is whoever clicks on it and generates the post count I would guess.

You actually point out "the obvious" general misconstrued thought of the hobby. Amber started the first hooker board. It, by HOOKER CODE as it should be, was centered on the providers. You remember ASPD so well. Do a comparative analysis. Membership there was at one point 500,000. She had the first hooker board and grew that membership within a decade. I know cause I was there. This was because the women were there.The provider was respected and provider consciousness was higher. What do I mean by that? We take care of you beyond sucking ur dick. We protect you! We maintain our records, site safety, vigilence and awareness. We teach you as newbies, male and female. When common misconception is achieved in that a hobbyist has all the power... dangers arise, egos flair, providers can't concentrate on all of their responsibilities... that would be the ones I just named. When a provider has to spend time chasing down her reputation because men act immature... the whole hobby family is put at risk. Like ur situation in Dallas with the juvenile acting males pressing providers for bbfs. This causes the same kind of issues as is happening in Huntsville where the hobbyist bring in young girls who will do anything for nothing. These men do not realize we are the ones who protect them and they bring us added responsibility to protect these stupid lil girls. How are we suppose to survive to protect you? The male mind on a hooker site is not on SAFETY therefore u cannot and will not ever be more important than the women who provide a hell of a lot more than sex! Believe THAT! Withoutbus, u have vd in a jail cell and lose all ur prides.THAT is why we deserve the big bucks and all the respect!!!
This is a good paragraph. Unfortunately peoples egos get in the way. ASPD was certainly a more balanced site between Hobbyist and Providers. It had its share of drama also. People playing favourites and such. But a more open dialogue could be had there.

I personally have to say that I like to extensively debate the course of sexual politics. And from the above paragraph, you seem to also. I wish more areas on this site catered to it.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As far as my trying to bounce this phone to reply to all of that... I was clear enough all ready! I answered those questions before u asked! You have had enough of my attention.

Attachment 508559

...and this concludes our Q&A postings. Forgive me if I don't try to put a matching picture up there. Don't want to make people lose their lunch And $$$ are just too tacky.

Now u do ur part and go find some of these to play with and let me do my part of engineering smiles, taking care of safety and looking out for all of Woodford's newbies! Deal Don't forget, sometimes us guys can *engineer* smile when visiting the Ladies
I take it that no more questions will be put forth to me.
I'll end with a quote I like,
"Ask me no question, I tell you no lies"
Old 03-08-2016, 01:39 PM   #18
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Precious_B, I have just one question and realize ur answer will grant me permission to ask if u r telling the truth. In that thread, when u say u were to warn me so I wouldn't get points... are u the one that hit "rtm"?

I did ask about you. Only one reply and it was not good. However, I am currently questioning the validity and will get to the bottom of it. If it turns out u have abused or threatened to abuse a provider to the point she fears for her life, safety or well being because of a threat of abuse or that u did physically abuse her... I will help her deal w u effectively. If it turns out that u r the victim, I will help u deal with her effectively and publicly apologize to restore ur credibility here and undo any question of u due to my comments. I have no problem being honest, open and forthright.

Meanwhile, I am going to suggest to you to stay out of things that don't concern you. This is twice u have stuck ur nose in a situation involving me that u have now admitted u knew nothing about was going on. You do have a history of this. Stop it! Had I been active and needing that warning from Jainelle and ur reply swayed me from that warning, u would have put me at risk... and u did put other girls at risk. Mods clarify alerts, not u. You can hit rtm to give ur solid input. I hope u recognize ur input in situations that do not involve u and u do not have enough information is dangerous.

So for now, just answer the one question... "are u the one who hit rtm in the bham thread"?

Thank you!
Old 03-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #19
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bham 24 and Big Heretic. It has been brought to my attention that I can tell u to stay out of my threads. So here ya go "STAY OUT OF MY THREADS". YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE RULES OF UNNECESSARY RUDENESS!
Old 03-08-2016, 02:32 PM   #20
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Oh boo hoo. Fuck off. There's more than one person around here that's tired of your incessant posting of inane crap. This board has gotten to be a joke. RTM me if you please. Oh and in case I forgot to say it... Fuck off.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:33 PM   #21
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Literally everything you post could be simply PM'd to anyone who is involved and VOILA, drama reduction. I assure you that 98% of the forum community doesn't give two shits about anything you are talking about. I mean just look at the co-ed forum... if the thread wasn't created by you then it was either locked or you were the last one to reply. Seriously just learn how to keep some shit to yourself, nobody cares and calling stuff "hobby famous" or whatever stupid crap doesn't change how irrelevent to anything all of this shit is.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:38 PM   #22
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BH~ I do not care about ur lil clique and what they say bcd. However, u should realize that I receive a lot of support; including from providers. You seem to think hobbyists are the only ones that matter and cockblocking me is the end of YOUR DRAMA... being ur whole clique. You think u couldn't get providers to tour before. I don't know ECCIE BHAM GENTS. I had heard about how u r and have not toured ECCIE ALABAMA on purpose for years because of YOUR REPUTATION!!! And Huntsville has the reputation of being cheap and expecting too much for next to nothing. You say yourself in one of ur posts during the time I was gone that Alabama ECCIE is nothing but drama. You are off topic and way over the line with violating the rules.

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!!! BOTH BIG HERETIC AND BHAMPRO24... STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!!!
Old 03-08-2016, 03:58 PM   #23
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

At this point I would like to apologize to the gents who have requested to see me and I appreciate genuine support but being the hobby for a while, I have seen too many times a sheep in wolves clothing approaching a provider to fool her into an appointment to write a bad review and since I cannot decifer intent, I have had to cancel all those gents. I know in my heart there is no way all of you have this purpose and I sincerely apologize for having to be so sceptical due to this group.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #24
bhampro24
Valued Poster

So you're really posting in an area that you aren't even trying to get business from... that's a perfectly good use of your time.

Also, I don't have a "clique". I know no one here. Just because everyone is extremely annoyed by you doesn't mean we are all conspiring against you, it is clearly that you are just THAT annoying.

Done now, dunno why I bothered. Just tired of your nonsense. Do what I said and go look at the Co Ed forum and see how many time your name appears all over the screen. It's fking embarassing.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:44 PM   #25
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

My reference to BH above was Big Heretic. Here is a thought for anyone saying they are tired of my threads... DON'T CLICK ON IT! BUT HERE IS some math for this bcd group... see my view count? Subtract the number in ur group and realize how much support I have received... there's ur clue! NOT EVERY MAN IS IN UR GROUP. YOUR DRAMA IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE ALABAMA BOARD! IT IS WHY DECENT PEOPLE DON'T POST!

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS! IT'S A SIMPLE SOLUTION... BA BYE!
Old 03-08-2016, 05:25 PM   #26
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Fuck you . You want me to not post in your threads then don't mention my fucking name.
Old 03-08-2016, 06:00 PM   #27
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay... how's this... BA BYE! I never heard of u til ur unnecessary rudeness in my thread. You guys do realize the girls have a forum too, right? We actually have two. One local, one national. Keep shooting urself in the foot thinking u have all the power.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:51 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

**** DISCLAIMER ***

It is here noted that the Original Poster (OP), herein known as Party of the First Part, should be have knowledge and be aware that the person posting this reply, herein known as Party of the Second Part, is responding to queries Party of the First Part has directed to Party of the Second Part. These actions are in response only. These reponses can not be considered Stalking, Trolling or any other manner of drawing attention other than responding to queries that Party of the First Part has posted.

*whew*
Now that's out of the way....

Quote:
Precious_B, I have just one question and realize ur answer will grant me permission to ask if u r telling the truth. You can ask as many questions as you like. And my responses don't give permission. I'm just a poster on this board. Don't try to vest authority in me beyond that. And as far as I know, you have those same privledges.
In that thread, when u say u were to warn me so I wouldn't get points... are u the one that hit "rtm"? You seriously need to supply the link where I said "warn." I never used that tone. And I think you would better be served by directing your inquiry to the Mods. Ask them how many people RTM your post. It doesn't matter how many. Even if the total was ZERO. You broke one of the GL to this site, which you have previously stated you are aware of the rules. So, "Ignorance of the Law is no excuse" can't be applied. Look at my list of infractions. Do whatever you want to inspect them. You will not find me blaming anybody at all for my actions. As I said, it was your mistake, which you are twice aware of (one being you stating you knew the rules, and two, me mentioning it to you) what you did. Suck it up. Stop trying to blame anybody but yourself for your mistake. I sure as hell don't when I am the sole source of FUBARing a situation.

I did ask about you. Only one reply and it was not good. ONe reply, eh? Just one. You know, I find that when someone has to go about asking about someone, and especially for what you are accusing me of, two things cross my mind.
1. You must be ignoring all the threads about me that are accessible in the womens section AND on the Providers sites. Or
2. There is not a single thing you can find about me that gives legs to your accusations about me so you have to go about it like a dog digging holes to find a non-existant bone.
Don't you fret any time over me asking you which one of those situations it is. I'm not asking. But i'd bet it is the latter. And if the tables were turned, you'd be demanding an apology. Don't fret again. I am not doing that.

So, go ahead and take that one source out of the veritable many that should exist if what you say is true, and be sure to vet the quality worthiness of the persons character.

I don't care what people say about me as long as it is the whole unadulterated Truth. Nothing short of that.

However, I am currently questioning the validity and will get to the bottom of it. Validity of what?If it turns out u have abused or threatened to abuse a provider to the point she fears for her life, safety or well being because of a threat of abuse or that u did physically abuse her... I will help her deal w u effectively.You mean you haven't found a multitude of alerts that accuse me of it? It should be plane as day for you if it is true. If it turns out that u r the victim, I will help u deal with her effectively and publicly apologize to restore ur credibility here and undo any question of u due to my comments.Look, I am not asking you for ANYTHING! PLEASE! Don't take it on yourself to insert yourself in MY BUSINESS! Let the open Boards do that. I DESPISE ANYTHING BEHIND CLOSE DOORS AND NOT EXPOSED TO THE LIGHT OF FULL DISCLOSURE. I have no problem being honest, open and forthright.And neither do I. Why do you think I answer your questions posted to me. So much so, I am putting a disclaimer on post of such from here on out so you don't consider it trolling or stalking or whatever.

Meanwhile, I am going to suggest to you to stay out of things that don't concern you. As somebody has mentioned previously, if you stop mentioning me, I won't be posting.This is twice u have stuck ur nose in a situation involving me that u have now admitted u knew nothing about was going on. I think I have asked you for links about them but you did not supply them. So much for you "...being honest, open and forthright.."You do have a history of this.Of addressing questions put to me? I can't comment about the previous sentence till you supply those links. BUT remember, and you claim to know this, part of the name to this site is Information Exchange. God help us that they didn't put in the stickler that the information had to be good Stop it! Again, as soon as you stop addressing me with questions. My previous reply on this thread was what I thought was going to be the last one. But someone mentioned me and made questions for me.Had I been active and needing that warning from Jainelle and ur reply swayed me from that warning, u would have put me at risk...AGAIN I ask for the link to the thread. You know, it just hit me. I reply to most ALL your questions but you seem to be extremely lacking in returning the courtesy. and u did put other girls at risk. Again, see my response to your stating about asking about me.Mods clarify alerts, not u.I think that is Mods first act on alerts. Members can bring them up. You can hit rtm to give ur solid input.Amonst other things. I hope u recognize ur input in situations that do not involve u and u do not have enough information is dangerous.And I hope you realize if I am correct in my assumptions about you having to ask about me makes you a Tempest in a Tea Cup. And that is how I view you. Don't forget, I got solid $$$$ for you. Terms are easy if what you say is true. The money is waiting for you. You can ask ANYBODY that has met me, I am a person of my word. What dangerous person/stalker/troll pays out for doing what you accuse me of? Make what you accuse stick and you can throw a bash with those funds.

So for now, just answer the one question... "are u the one who hit rtm in the bham thread"?Read my response where you first ask. And why don't you give me the same courtesy I have given you by returning answers to question. Pretty childish to demand answers from people but not giving them yourself.

But what can I expect from the Tea Cup Tempest?

Thank you!
You are most certainly welcome for all answers I submitted. Remember, I am going to respond if you put forth queries to me. And if you do, DO NOT SAY "STAY OUT OF THINGS", "STOP TROLLING", "STOP STALKING". You only invite me to reply when you beckon a response from me. Your destiny on such is in your hands.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:14 PM   #29
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
**** DISCLAIMER ***

It is here noted that the Original Poster (OP), herein known as Party of the First Part, should be have knowledge and be aware that the person posting this reply, herein known as Party of the Second Part, is responding to queries Party of the First Part has directed to Party of the Second Part. These actions are in response only. These reponses can not be considered Stalking, Trolling or any other manner of drawing attention other than responding to queries that Party of the First Part has posted.

*whew*
Now that's out of the way....

You are most certainly welcome for all answers I submitted. Remember, I am going to respond if you put forth queries to me. And if you do, DO NOT SAY "STAY OUT OF THINGS", "STOP TROLLING", "STOP STALKING". You only invite me to reply when you beckon a response from me. Your destiny on such is in your hands.
Lol that disclaimer was hilarious. loved it.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:55 PM   #30
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

These are not questions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1554463

The one response I considered relevant was from Chrystal White. The girl u falsely claimed in ur signature line had a contract on u. I did my homework. It was easy enough, I don't feel the need to do it again. I said you have gotten enough of my attention. I am done. Your own signature line lie put u in question. You remove it and then challenge me to prove it. Not necessary or worth my time. And no, I did not know bumping threads with dots was considered spamming! Spamming in the real world relates to advertisement. You urself admitted u were not sure in ur post. I made a joke about "doing it multiple places". A sexual joke on a hooker board. I was not being facesious. You know the mods cannot outright tell me who hit that button. They can only confirm or deny ur answer when given which u side stepped so I now know u did... just as timing originally suggested. BA BYE!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women