Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160923
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453003
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47718
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2023, 11:07 PM   #16
Cowboys1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Not sure about the review special, but reviews are tremendously important IMO. I typically only visit someone with 10+ reviews with at least half being recent. Or if the have very recent reviews from guys who have written 50+ over a 5 year period with consistency.
Cowboys1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:18 AM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys1960 View Post
Not sure about the review special, but reviews are tremendously important IMO. I typically only visit someone with 10+ reviews with at least half being recent. Or if the have very recent reviews from guys who have written 50+ over a 5 year period with consistency.
Reviews on this website is everything, whenever there's no recent reviews it's ALWAYS a red flag, the ones that did review specials in the past were able to stay busy and grow their business. It was a regular thing to do them

Look at their review history, if they have have 10+ reviews, chances are that they will follow through, don't listen to bitter hookers trying to de-rail your success here. They probably got no reviews here or have fake ones that guys always sniff out. Good luck

Love the unedited picture, guys appreciate a real no drama woman around here!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:25 AM   #18
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambyr.Rose View Post
Hide my face? Use recent pics (I took them yesterday lol) maybe you are responding to the wrong post or lost your train of thought love.

Just general info, not specific to you. If there's other girls reading this post, they may also want to know guy's opinions on review specials. "Face obscuring" seems to be coming vastly more common these days.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:00 AM   #19
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Ask them to send you links to their reviews. There are areas of reviews that only verified guys can see, so you wouldn't be able to view 100% of the reviews, but you could potentially get a feel via the comments if the review was legit or if it was just some lazy posting. If they have a history of posting with good feedback in the comments then you can probably trust them to follow through. If their reviews have incomplete fields, short write-ups and are from a long time ago, probably best to not go that route.
All they have to do is an advanced search on OH2 or click on your profile, encounter reports here. I am not going to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting when it takes the 20 seconds to see every review you have ever written.
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:10 AM   #20
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

offering a special for a review, is paying for the review with your time, the fact of offering it in the first place implies that a positive piece is expected on that fact.

Example. If you offer to extend by 30 min, you are paying $50-$200 worth of your time for that guy to go tell other guys to write something that makes other guys want to see you. The reviews will happen naturally, I have nearly 200 combined without doing that.

Not being salty, saving you from your mistakes is more like it. Guys are going to tell you to do it. Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:54 AM   #21
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
All they have to do is an advanced search on OH2 or click on your profile, encounter reports here. I am not going to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting when it takes the 20 seconds to see every review you have ever written.
But while you're not spending that 20 seconds to simply link your own work to the provider, imagine the amount of time you're asking her to spend to do what you ask when she has full inboxes on multiple sites and a mountain of text messages on her phone. 20 seconds as you say can add up when she's dealing with multiple men. The hobbyist who lays it all out to her from the get go is going to get the callback sooner than the one who says "hey, search here, find my name, then click on this, then go find my p411 profile okays"...so on and so forth.

She offers up a review special then go ahead and offer up (or simply provide upon request) your reviews is what I overall suggest.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 11:40 AM   #22
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
offering a special for a review, is paying for the review with your time, the fact of offering it in the first place implies that a positive piece is expected on that fact.

Example. If you offer to extend by 30 min, you are paying $50-$200 worth of your time for that guy to go tell other guys to write something that makes other guys want to see you. The reviews will happen naturally, I have nearly 200 combined without doing that.

Not being salty, saving you from your mistakes is more like it. Guys are going to tell you to do it. Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol

This makes no sense. Nobody's talking about extending time. What does that have to do with review specials? The bottom line is that this is just Twitter meme for never offering specials and never lowering rates. Ridiculous because every ladies situation is different, Sometimes, the well runs dry, bills need to be paid, family needs support, unexpected expenses pop up, etc. In other words, business is badly needed.

Heaven forbid though a gal becomes proactive and does what she can to make some business when times are tough. Never lower your rates or do specials! The reality is that not every gal can afford to just wait in her ivory tower for somebody to come along and pay her rock solid, never budge an inch rate.

Maybe if you gals really want to help a fellow sex worker, you can lay off the advice and put your money where your mouth is. Maybe start a fund to help your sisters in time of need. That's right, donate a little of your vast earnings to a common pot that's available for those who need it. Who wants to be the 1st to donate? Don't anybody wait for the stampede because it ain't gonna happen.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 11:59 AM   #23
Cowboys1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:

In general I would agree. She is close to me and I would happily pay her current rate with no request for discount. But since what we are doing is felonious, I have zero interest in seeing her until she has 2-5 reviews minimum by guys in here I trust.

She is losing business by not having reviews. She knows and understands that, so therefore she is considering it. For her, it is likely a good option. I am certainly not the only guy who doesn’t visit someone until they have been reviewed multiple times.
Cowboys1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:22 PM   #24
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No.
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 04:24 PM   #25
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol
Now I have this image of guys running a train on you with everyone eating Whataburgers.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:41 PM   #26
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

My guess is she's already.super busy and running review specials, she won't have to spend all day fishing for tricks hoping to catch those few suckers that don't know better. Good for her $$$
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 04:31 AM   #27
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I honor my commitment on review specials. I don’t promise a good review, but I don’t think I’ve ever been in a situation where I left the session dissatisfied.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 09:40 AM   #28
johndoe663
Identity Unknown

Encounters: 76

Personally, I don't really care about RS as long as the girl provide good service.

If you really want to go with RS, just like the other poster said, give credit for the next visit would be good for both of you.
johndoe663 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 11:23 AM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Frankly, I wouldn’t be enticed by “discount on the next visit”. That visit may come next month, next year or never. The lady may disappear, forget about it or renege on it for some other reason. If you’re going to give me the discount, give it to me now and I will write the review.

Frankly, at $275/hour per her website, it’s not like the OP isn’t offering a nice rate for GFE given the current hobby economy. If she’s good at what she does and has a handle on the business side of things (responds quickly to emails/calls, keeps appointments, etc.), she’s not going to need gimmicky specials to get clients.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 03:20 PM   #30
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

Ditto.

Welcome aboard, I look forward to making your acquaintance.
Namssa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women