Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60057
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35457
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I did my girlfriend's mom, and then her aunt . . . Does that count?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #17
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk182 View Post
One time when I was in high school I got a phone call in the middle of a school night.
There was a sexy sounding girl on the other line that started asking me questions and moaning. Eventually we had phone sex, I got my nut and never heard from her again.
Really fucking strange but awesome at the same time.
Oh man, was that you? I'm so sorry.

And quit calling me a girl.

I'm kidding.

For me, I was 18 and ran cross country. Went into a local discount furniture store to buy a stool for the counter in my new apartment. Two ladies, in their 50's working the register. When I approached with the stool, they giggled. One nodded to the other who leaned over and whispered to me, "have you ever just wanted a very random blow-job?" I don't even remember getting back into the stock room it happened so fast.
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #18
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Did you go back furniture shopping there at least once a week after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf2 View Post
Oh man, was that you? I'm so sorry.

And quit calling me a girl.

I'm kidding.

For me, I was 18 and ran cross country. Went into a local discount furniture store to buy a stool for the counter in my new apartment. Two ladies, in their 50's working the register. When I approached with the stool, they giggled. One nodded to the other who leaned over and whispered to me, "have you ever just wanted a very random blow-job?" I don't even remember getting back into the stock room it happened so fast.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #19
burner2157
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

For me I was 13 years old and yes still a virgin.My Aunt had got into an argument with her best friend (23 and smokin hot) and made her cry.After they made up she asked my Aunt if I could spend the night at her house to cut her grass the next day.She agreed and I wanted some extra money so I agreed too.As I was sleeping in the guest room I swear I had a dream she came into my room and asked me to sleep with her.A few mins later she woke me up and asked if I wanted to sleep with her.I asked her if I was dreaming and she took her knight gown off and turned to her bedroom. I seen her big beautiful Butt and I didn't care if I was still dreaming or not.I jumped up and had sex with her all night long.The next day she told me she hadn't been with a guy (I know I was just a boy still)since moving to Houston in over 6 months.I wound up cutting her grass for free even though she offered to pay me.
burner2157 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #20
datyking
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Back in the late eighties, I got tired of getting the solictation phone calls particularily about time share. So I decided to give this one girl a hard time. She gave it to me right back so I figured I get her off the phone by making lude and sexual comments. She gave it right back to me. This was getting interesing. I asked her what she looked like. Sounded good not great but hey what the hell. We decided to meet at bar in a motel. If she was a dog, I could leave. I got there she looked pretty good. Had a few drinks and she then invited me back to her apt.
This was the first time I had a women lick my ass. She loved it. She was wild. I fucked her for hours. I didn't want to see her again cause I had just started going out with someone. Needless to say, she had my phone number and called numerous times. I had my roommate answer the phones for screening purposes until she stopped calling.
datyking is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #21
Cousin Dupree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Nothing remotely like these stories has ever happened to me. Looking back on my teen years I can think of one attractive neighbor in her 30's who may have possibly been sending me subtle signals but I was too dense to pick up on them. Now, if she had just been as bold and clear as the women in these stories I would have happily been all over her.
Cousin Dupree is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #22
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMacnab View Post
Did you go back furniture shopping there at least once a week after that?

Yeah. I have now have the world's largest collection of bar stools. For some reason, everytime I sit on one, I have this strange craving to smoke a cigarette.
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #23
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastDago View Post
What's your most unlikely or surprising sexual encounter?

For me, it was at a formal dinner reception, you know the deal 10 seats at each table, all couples with wives or SO's. This absolute "TEN" at our table is slying making eye contact and discreetly flirting all evening to the point where I was afraid others might catch on. So I excuse myself to go to the restroom and to my surprise she has followed me!! She walks up to me brushes her hand against my dick, keeps walking, turns and says follow me. We go into a small room in the hotel and she says "I just love quickes so let's do this"..lol She pulls up her formal dress, no panties on, bends over the table, and lets me hammer away like it's the last fuck on earth! After we finish she says "Thank's that was great! See you back at the table" WTF!!! The chick acted like nothing ever happened and I never saw her again....
That is freaking hot dude.
johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #24
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

for me mowing yards from 12 to 16, got my ass from 20 and 30 something yeard olds that took the time to teach me the right ways to please a woman, and be great at oral sex, mowed 20 yards, 10 a week, over 25% taught me and paid me. I wish this could happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #25
Shake_N_Bake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

this is a great thread!
Shake_N_Bake is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #26
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

In the early days of ASPD, Amber had some sort of quicky get together, just some friends to hang out. She lived in an apartment over by Richmond and Wilcrest. I was just hanging out and bull shitting when one of her neighbors came over. Amber and I went over to this ladies apartment, and I was introduced to the owner of the apartment and said hello to one of her ladies.

Come to find out, they were doing some sort of pay for phone sex setup. Amber left and I just was sitting on the couch, my eyes and ears on fire. I don't remember much about the owner, but one of her fellow phone sex talkers was a big titted milf, about 35 or so years old.

The hot blonde got on the phone and was apparently getting pretty turned on by her fake orgasms while on the phone. She handed the phone to the apartment owner and came and kneeled right in front of me. Next thing I know, she is yanking my pants down and gave me a bbbj/cim, while I played with her huge tits (she took her top and bra off).

I never even knew her name, and never saw her again.

I did manage to say thank you.

Hanging out with the proper people in the early days of ASPD could be a good thing.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #27
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I did manage to say thank you.
But, of course, sir. You being such a gentleman and all......
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #28
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
But, of course, sir. You being such a gentleman and all......
To say I was surprised and overwhelmed by the whole thing would be an understatement.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #29
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Hanging out with the proper people in the early days of ASPD could be a good thing.
Truer words have never been spoken. In the early days, the social event after parties were truly epic. Getting on that guest list was like getting the golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm waiting and hoping one happens while I'm still able to enjoy it!
surcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women