Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2015, 06:10 PM   #226
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Bitch Bitch Bitch... Shit Eater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6TeHE8Zps

That bird is fucking hilarious.

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM   #227
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
That bird is fucking hilarious.

JDIdiot's bird was saying,"It's OBAMA's fault."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #228
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
A review of your reviews is very enlightening, Under Construction. No wonder you’re on here constantly – trying to hijack this thread with your snarky posts. Now we’re all sorry you chose to live in a state with only 76 Eccie providers STATE-WIDE. Keep posting, at 4.4 posts per day you may even someday surpass Obama in snarkiness. Snarkiness can manifest itself as adolescent cheap shots, snide condescension, or simple ad hominem patronizing — a sort of “I know you are, but what am I?” schoolyard name-calling. Its incessant use is typically connected with a peevishness born out of juvenile insecurity, and sometimes fed by an embarrassing envy. All politicians are snarky at times; but few can compete with Obama. In his unfortunate National Prayer Breakfast riff, he snarked at American Christians, advising them not to get on their “high horse,” given the moral equivalence between the millennium-old Crusades and the present epidemic of radical Islamic terrorism. Snarkers usually project, masking their own high-horse moralizing by alleging bastard forms of it in others. Your president’s snarkiness has no limits: Obama is supposedly friends with basketball legend Michael Jordan. But the latter made a terrible mistake when he chided the golf-obsessive Obama as in fact a “hack” and a “shitty” golfer. Obama quickly fired back that Jordan “was not well informed.” He then went after Jordan himself as the less than successful basketball-team owner: “He might want to spend more time thinking about the Bobcats — or the Hornets.” Snark is now exemplified by the president of the United States stooping to engage in a kindergarten tit-for-tat over relative golf skills with an ex-NBA player: “But there is no doubt that Michael is a better golfer than I am. Of course if I was playing twice a day for the last 15 years, then that might not be the case.” Note the “He might want” and “If I was playing twice a day . . .” Thanks for the snarkiness UC, its bringing Obama's methods into a new perspective.
You're gonna side with IB a dipshit and call ME snarky? You got a lot of fucking nerve. What in the hell do his dealings with Michael Jordan have to do with anything? He pointed out that no religion has the market cornered on virtue. That's fact. Get over it. I know you wish you could rewrite history but that won't make it so. The fact you went and stalked my profile screams psycho. I don't know what your reviews say or how often you post. I couldn't give a shit.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #229
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You're gonna side with IB a dipshit and call ME snarky? You got a lot of fucking nerve. What in the hell do his dealings with Michael Jordan have to do with anything? He pointed out that no religion has the market cornered on virtue. That's fact. Get over it. I know you wish you could rewrite history but that won't make it so. The fact you went and stalked my profile screams psycho. I don't know what your reviews say or how often you post. I couldn't give a shit.
No, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. What your POS POTUS did was compare 13th century apples to 21st century oranges, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and you're too much the Kool Aid sotted retard to see that, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #230
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Typical IBIdiot response.

Playing the hashtag card.

I hope he realizes how ridiculous his bullshit is and just "#Palins" himself.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:38 PM   #231
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

He's on my ignore list, so it's nice to only see his stupid-ass name and no post

He just keeps plugging away like the little engine that could
Old 02-12-2015, 11:07 PM   #232
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
He's on my ignore list, so it's nice to only see his stupid-ass name and no post

As opposed to you, who sits silently by, like a little motor who can't?
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:19 PM   #233
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

he's like a broken record in case you haven't figured that out yet. he'll develop a 25 words or less insulting name for you and wear it out... Even if he's told to put it back In, he still wears it out.

However. The one thing that seems to petrify the boy is the prospect of being pointed or banned. he'll run and hide.

So you know what to do.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to compliment his wardrobe, especially the elevator shoes!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:51 AM   #234
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default It's all the same shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck you, Assup!
I notice that it doesn't take long on this forum that things tend to turn silly pretty quickly. Because I think if you guys ever sat around in a strip joint, with pretty ladies dancing on the table, with a drink in your hands, all together, you would still banter back and forth like you do on this forum, accuse and insult, but all in fun. Because of this belief, I think your banter is probably all meaningless and just in fun. Pretty sure of this?
Now, as to the topic, the crusades were not just some noble endeavor. Many were killed and slaughtered in the bloodlust of the moment. Just like with the inquisition, people with an ideology, did inexcusable things. Most Christians understand this and don't excuse it. I have never heard the Muslim community express the same understanding towards the conquest done in the name of their religion. I find that troubling. I find it troubling that the President doesn't acknowledge that also. My point is that people with any ideology can and are capable of stupid behavior in the name of an ideology! Those who think this behavior is only found with persons with a religious ideology are just as blind as anybody else. Wars and attrosities are done in the name of philosophies that have nothing to do with religion!
So, what is really the problem???? Wait for it........I think it's men acting like little boys. We've been in charge ever since we found out we could bully somebody into doing what we wanted. We're still doing that. We still think we have the biggest dick on the block! That's my take. I think it's time we moved over and let the ladies run things for a while. They can't screw it up more that what we've done. Well, unless they started to act like guys (with a agenda of payback), that might be fair, but it would be ugly for us guys. Just thinking out loud guys. Now you can get back to whipping it out to see who has the bigger one. I think I'll go check out the ladies!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:31 AM   #235
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
As opposed to you, who sits silently by, like a little motor who can't?
Did I say that? Bring something to the discussion or STFU
Old 02-13-2015, 11:37 AM   #236
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
I notice that it doesn't take long on this forum that things tend to turn silly pretty quickly. Because I think if you guys ever sat around in a strip joint, with pretty ladies dancing on the table, with a drink in your hands, all together, you would still banter back and forth like you do on this forum, accuse and insult, but all in fun. Because of this belief, I think your banter is probably all meaningless and just in fun. Pretty sure of this?
Now, as to the topic, the crusades were not just some noble endeavor. Many were killed and slaughtered in the bloodlust of the moment. Just like with the inquisition, people with an ideology, did inexcusable things. Most Christians understand this and don't excuse it. I have never heard the Muslim community express the same understanding towards the conquest done in the name of their religion. I find that troubling. I find it troubling that the President doesn't acknowledge that also. My point is that people with any ideology can and are capable of stupid behavior in the name of an ideology! Those who think this behavior is only found with persons with a religious ideology are just as blind as anybody else. Wars and attrosities are done in the name of philosophies that have nothing to do with religion!
!
But jihad and the Crusades did have a religious basis. By omission, Odumbo's remarks absolved 12th century Muslims of their role in bringing on the Crusades; thus, disingenuously insinuating that these contemporary, 21st century Islamic atrocities can be excused as somehow counter-balancing, and justifying as fair, turn about reactions against, Christian acts that occurred during the Crusades. Odumbo's lying interpretation ignores how the Christian Crusades were a reaction to Islamic jihad and that it was the Christians who ultimately lost that contest.

Quote:

Whereas your typical response lacked a hint of a remark addressing the OP, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:

Whereas you're on everyone's "most ignorant list", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
he's like a broken record in case you haven't figured that out yet. he'll develop a 25 words or less insulting name for you and wear it out... Even if he's told to put it back In, he still wears it out.

However. The one thing that seems to petrify the boy is the prospect of being pointed or banned. he'll run and hide.

So you know what to do.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to compliment his wardrobe, especially the elevator shoes!
Says the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM that repeated one epithet so often that it was deservedly awarded that title three years in a row:

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Did I say that? Bring something to the discussion or STFU
That nonsense you posted was thoroughly repudiated, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:59 PM   #237
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Christianity hasn't been used recently to murder large numbers of people in its name? Google 'positive Christianity'. And then get back to me. For those that won't bother, it's the nazi version of Christianity in which Jesus was aryan and was sent to wipe out the Jews. I know the crusades were a long time ago but this was just 70 years ago. Is that too long ago to count??
Old 02-13-2015, 01:11 PM   #238
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

I'm sure your response was enlightened. Shame I can't read it. Keep on chugging, chicken dick.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #239
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Christianity hasn't been used recently to murder large numbers of people in its name? Google 'positive Christianity'. And then get back to me. For those that won't bother, it's the nazi version of Christianity in which Jesus was aryan and was sent to wipe out the Jews. I know the crusades were a long time ago but this was just 70 years ago. Is that too long ago to count??
The Nazis did not persecute others in the name of "Christianity", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; they persecuted everyone in the name of German Fascism, "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion: Nazi persecution of the Catholic Church in Germany

Quote:
"The Nazis disliked universities, intellectuals and the Catholic and Protestant churches. Their long term plan was to de-Christianise Germany after final victory in the war. Their ideology could not accept an autonomous establishment, whose legitimacy did not spring from the government..."

"Their ideology could not accept an autonomous establishment, whose legitimacy did not spring from the government..." sounds like the mantra spewed by Odumbo and his minions, doesn't it?

Quote:
I'm sure your response was enlightened. Shame I can't read it. Keep on chugging, chicken dick.
You're a very typical, lib-retard, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You propose to argue with no knowledge of the subject about which you are arguing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and you've made it abundantly clear that you both enjoy your position that is entirely based on ignorance and that you wish to continue wallowing in your ignorance.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:10 PM   #240
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

It must be killing you...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women