Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47598
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #196
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I know another shmb that enforced rules similar to those.....

It isn't around anymore.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #197
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

so what time is the group hug tonight?

I don't want to miss the "Money" fight.

TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #198
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Some retards have no clue what the guideline limits are around here.........they read and see what they want to see.

Trust me, if the modtards could enforce your vision of the guidelines, they would already be doing it.

More than a couple have earned ambassadorships thincking that way.

I say use the guidelines against Wakeup.......carebear has the right idea.......carebear will attack Wakeup's nasty behavior every time Wakeup misbehaves........and the rest of us decent folk will support him.........WOLVERINE
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #199
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

There is no peace in the world! There is No complete happiness! There isn't even a way to make everyone happy! So, mr Ada, if this thread made you and a few others feel good? Then it worked. Now me, I'm a fat ugly old fart, but I still will not see fat, fake, hookers with big mouths ( no pun intended). If you don't like something, then buy your own island, and make the rules you want and wait for someone to complain! I don't like vegetables, wine, snails, so I don't go to eat that specialize in those things.
If the world was even, then no one and I mean No One would be happy!!
Lustnotlove is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #200
HumptyHumper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Humpty - For the record, uncontrollable is a poor choice of words. All of us are subject to the rules of the board. If people held others accountable to the rules that we have, then a lot of the problems would clear up rather quickly. The mods do the best they can with this but, I am sure it is helpful to them if we RTM the post. This site can be a lot to watch, no reason why we can not help point things out to them when we see something wrong and then tell the person posting that what they said is inappropriate.
Nope B Bear! Uncontrollable is the perfect word my man!

Theres rules and theres mods to enforce the rules. If the mods ain't enforcing the rules to your standards, then YOU need different standards. Or a sense of humor! Chillax B! This ain't all rocket science and shit.

My momma DID tell me ... Humpty you piss against the wind, you just as soon pee on your own leg! HaHa! My momma a good woman!
HumptyHumper is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #201
Luvagoodmassage
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

So the fucktards on there weren't vile enough and that's the reason it shut down??? LMMFAO...bullshit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I know another shmb that enforced rules similar to those.....

It isn't around anymore.....
Luvagoodmassage is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #202
4karlos
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
Based on a recent attack I experienced on the boards, I would have to throw down the BS card on this and say this certainly isn't enforced...certainly not in the Houston Coed forum.

Oh well...no big deal...one pulls up their jock strap and hobbies on.

The only rules I have seen enforced with any consistancy are:

1. No outing of personal info
2. No reference to anything undersge
3. No sharing PM or e-mail
4. No direct (or indirect) reference to drugs

I got an "infraction" for asking what was Eccie's position considering that Feds and some States laws were easing their views on certain categories....But acting like a caveman insulting and disrespecting others, apparently is OK and within standards
4karlos is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #203
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
Based on a recent attack I experienced on the boards, I would have to throw down the BS card on this and say this certainly isn't enforced...certainly not in the Houston Coed forum.

Oh well...no big deal...one pulls up their jock strap and hobbies on.

The only rules I have seen enforced with any consistancy are:

1. No outing of personal info
2. No reference to anything undersge
3. No sharing PM or e-mail

High drama threads draw readership , so they are allowed, regardless of what is said, so long as 1 thru 3 above is followed.
Well it's definitely a 2 way street and you can't exactly expect the staff to put a fire out if you keep on fueling it. You may have a certain perception of enforcement but that doesn't necessarily make it the correct one. Rather than a public hanging we handle disciplinary measures privately so because you don't get to see it doesn't mean anything didn't happened........the person on the receiving end decides whether continuing is worth it or not.

Tone is always subject to readers interpretation so it's you the reader who will diced how to digest whats written. The site is built with the freedom of expression in mind (with certain reasonable limitations). Threads of drama do not flourish because of the drama itself but rather the information that surfaces as result, however they too are monitored by the staff and times even closer due to the emotional responses.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #204
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Rather than a public hanging we handle disciplinary measures privately so because you don't get to see it...
And there's the problem...if you never hand out public punishments, people will never learn right from wrong...

That's why I love places like this...mods are powerless to stop us...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #205
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I have been hit with the disrespect violation. Someone felt their feelings hurt through the Internet by an unknown individual.

Please people, if your an adult and don't like words from someone, tell them fuk off and be done, don't go running to the teacher.
Lustnotlove is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #206
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4karlos View Post

I got an "infraction" for asking what was Eccie's position considering that Feds and some States laws were easing their views on certain categories....But acting like a caveman insulting and disrespecting others, apparently is OK and within standards
True. That is definately on the list of the BIG 5.

5. Proof of allowing others acces to your account or having multiple accounts.

Other than those 5, F it, go for broke.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #207
BDD
Account Disabled

Default BS Card # 2 ... 2nd 1 today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
......Threads of drama do not flourish because of the drama itself but rather the information that surfaces as result, however they too are monitored by the staff and times even closer due to the emotional responses......
Throwing down another BS card in this thread. Drama drives readership.

Reasonable requeats were made and denied. A 2 week ban is like fining Bill Gates $1,000 for a traffic ticket. No big deal.

An OP's online handle next to a word defining an illegal action forever vs a 2 week ban. Hmmmmm. The correct action seems simple enough, given that a rational arguement was made for relief.

Oh well...time to put on big boy drawers and hobby on...
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #208
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
... you can't exactly expect the staff to put a fire out if you keep on fueling it.

Of course we can. We're air, you're supposed to be water. We fuel the fire and you put it out. What the hell else are you supposed to be doing?

... we handle disciplinary measures privately so because you don't get to see it doesn't mean anything didn't happened ...

It's the opinion of many that you handle discipline privately so that you can play fast and loose with the board guidelines. It's impossible to be held accountable if no one can see what you're doing.

Tone is always subject to readers interpretation ...

[COLOR="blue"]Tone is a product of the words selected and the context chosen. It's not that hard. But it sure makes a fine collection bucket for those so inclined to ambiguous interpretation.[COLOR="blue"]

... Threads of drama do not flourish because of the drama itself but rather the information that surfaces as result ...
Hilarious. And I bought the Playboys for the articles not the hot naked pictures. Really.

I don't know how many share my opinion but I would have preferred you not reply at all then try to sell this bullshit. You oversee perhaps the most unwelcoming unfriendly area on this board, hence this thread, and this is your feeble excuse? Why not just tell it straight - you and the ownership and your fellow mods prefer things how they are because it's good for business, or, just because?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #209
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Some of their actions played out publicly yesterday pretty good : )
rockerrick think actions good . rockerrick laugh hysterically . Poor bobby hobby .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #210
BDD
Account Disabled

^^^^^ I agree with what JY says in his last paragraph.

+1
BDD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women