Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452937
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #181
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Why u care?My post had nothing to do with you at all...So just drop it man...You the one that keeps on and on...why is that?Just stop runing your mouth....

In this case, it might be more than one...

texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #182
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
All this from one simple post. Who knew there is actully a right or wrong way to grieve. This past week brings to mind this line...."All lies and jest still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"
ah that was just a trigger. mmmm that was squeezed
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #183
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Now now, get it right Malwoody, I was dubbed the title BlackWidow Queen.

I wonder if the next guy I bang will keel over? Better yet, will he leave his money to me?
Ooops..my bad..but I think Burro must have been right after all.."the next guy I bang"..sweetie, you are supposed to let them bang you, no wonder he called you the "BlackWidow Queen" and rumor has it that you have several unaccounted for clients..please delete any info you have on me as I must hide my puppies now and head down to Houston so BM can splain to me how to deal with poisonous spideys.....

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 AM   #184
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
All this from one simple post. Who knew there is actully a right or wrong way to grieve. This past week brings to mind this line...."All lies and jest still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"
I ain't no expert on how to grieve and don't know if there is a "right or wrong way" but a hooker board ain't the "right" place...IMO..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #185
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[quote=boardman;2431595]So you say you're enjoying it huh...

threats to meet in a dark alley(which you retracted quickly enough when you realized you were dealing with the coalition of the willing.)

When did I retract this, I would love to meet with you idiots in a quite out of the way place. But I am not going to meet you at a gay bar. You think you know someone, but you better be sure. As for my anger issues, yeah, I have anger impulses, it has served me well over the years and sometimes has been a great benefit to me. You guys crack me up because you actually think your funny, but the reality is your a twit that has spent enough time on this site to have 6000 posts.

Malwoody keep cracking wise about things you dont know anything about. Like I have said many times, I am not hiding, you guys talk all your crap but you would never say it to my face and you know where I am, my location and actual address has been posted many times. Your like a little yapping dog that darts out from under the table to knip at the ankles and then runs and hides. You better watch out though because one day your gonna get kicked in the head.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #186
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

See?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #187
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

While I don't disagree. Which is sadder to think this is one of the few places she can proclaim her love for her lost child, or one's inability to recognize that.....the rest is just petty bull shit! and says more about each poster then what they post...IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I ain't no expert on how to grieve and don't know if there is a "right or wrong way" but a hooker board ain't the "right" place...IMO..
growler is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #188
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

[quote=dirty dog;2432094]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
So you say you're enjoying it huh...

threats to meet in a dark alley(which you retracted quickly enough when you realized you were dealing with the coalition of the willing.)

When did I retract this, I would love to meet with you idiots in a quite out of the way place. But I am not going to meet you at a gay bar. You think you know someone, but you better be sure. As for my anger issues, yeah, I have anger impulses, it has served me well over the years and sometimes has been a great benefit to me. You guys crack me up because you actually think your funny, but the reality is your a twit that has spent enough time on this site to have 6000 posts.

Malwoody keep cracking wise about things you dont know anything about. Like I have said many times, I am not hiding, you guys talk all your crap but you would never say it to my face and you know where I am, my location and actual address has been posted many times. Your like a little yapping dog that darts out from under the table to knip at the ankles and then runs and hides. You better watch out though because one day your gonna get kicked in the head.
Nice Avatar change. That's one a silly hooktard here in Houston used a while back. I'm starting to see possibilities though.

You're catching on. Try sticking with that attitude for a while. Anger is so unbecoming...
Old 04-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #189
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
ah that was just a trigger. mmmm that was squeezed
Quote:
While I don't disagree. Which is sadder to think this is one of the few places she can proclaim her love for her lost child, or one's inability to recognize that.....the rest is just petty bull shit! and says more about each poster then what they post...IMO
again
Old 04-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #190
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #191
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
have you figured out how to land yet. just askin
Old 04-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #192
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[quote=boardman;2432336]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post

Nice Avatar change. That's one a silly hooktard here in Houston used a while back. I'm starting to see possibilities though.

You're catching on. Try sticking with that attitude for a while. Anger is so unbecoming...

I like anger better, but hey this is boring me today, Elena got what she wanted. So I am going to leave this alone and get on with important matters. So I bid this subject a goodbye and I will say to all the idiots in Texas and NY. May your deaths be slow, agonizing and soon. To those on this board who joined the revolution, I hope you enjoy the unmoderated board you created, but please no complaining when some does something you dont like and there is no one to stop it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #193
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Tapping out?
Old 04-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #194
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

no, he lost control