Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #181
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

DED, man you don't pay bets bro but make some good points and know your football sir....
I do...you're just never around to accept payment
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #182
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I don't know football like you guys do but this thread alone I think has given me a new hobby
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #183
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I fucking love it...the shit-talking is in full force.

There is no way Ike makes that trade...Fitz is the man but he has 2 bad QB's this year throwing to him.
Shhhhhhh, stranger things have happened!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #184
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This shit is pretty addictive EA, and there is still time to start another league, a bunch of people wanted to join this one, but I guess no one wants to go through the hassle of starting another league. Take charge EA, start one up.

And if y'all were in my position, I bet there would be a 99% chance that each of you guys would do a trade for Antonio Brown + Cedric Benson for Gronk + Redman... It really feels like I would be getting the best player, I don't know though, I'll probably go through with it, I'll maybe wait after a couple of weeks into the season.

And it seems like no one wants David Wilson or Kenny Britt (which is understandable). But when you guys see the numbers these boys will put up, I'm guessing I'll be getting some of y'all to hit me up for a trade or two.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #185
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
This shit is pretty addictive EA, and there is still time to start another league, a bunch of people wanted to join this one, but I guess no one wants to go through the hassle of starting another league. Take charge EA, start one up.
I would be willing to join another league. I have played multiple teams in the past!
Old 08-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #186
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I could use another trophy.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #187
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
And it seems like no one wants David Wilson or Kenny Britt (which is understandable). But when you guys see the numbers these boys will put up, I'm guessing I'll be getting some of y'all to hit me up for a trade or two.
Well I was gonna holla at you about Kenny Brit a lil later in the season but now everybody is
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I would be willing to join another league. I have played multiple teams in the past!
Hell, I'm already in 3 including this one and both are "Keeper Leagues" with big money attached to them.

One of them I've been in since '99. I think 3 leagues is my limit
Old 08-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #188
Trey
Valued Poster

Next one could be a keeper why not keep playing. If folks don't come back do we just throw the players back in the draft?

I think 2 is enough too I am in three but didn't mean to join 2 of em so really this is the only one I care about. Mainly cus I got a place to talk shit.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #189
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I think 3 leagues is my limit
I tried 3 once but I had a difficult time multi-tasking. I will stick to 2 max!
Old 08-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #190
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I think 2 is enough too I am in three but didn't mean to join 2 of em so really this is the only one I care about. Mainly cus I got a place to talk shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I tried 3 once but I had a difficult time multi-tasking. I will stick to 2 max!
I usually only do two as well but I couldn't pass this up

OTOH, unless we all chip in some dough this one will fall behind my money leagues as far as interest goes, what up Don

One of my leagues is "Winner take all", the other is a share between "1st, 2nd & Most Points Scored for the year"...of course 1st place getting the most
Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #191
Satin
Valued Poster

Hey Don, a couple people called me today to ask about the waiver wire. When you get a chance, put out some info about that. Also, as far as trades, do we have any restrictions? Do you have to approve? Or will we let all trades go through?

Also, I talked to a few members. As far as the money, I know all you boys have cash. With that being said, is everyone ok with putting in $100 each? That way the winner can not only talk shit, but will get paid real money, not chump change. If that is too much, what about $50? Ike and Don said they can set up a PayPal so we can go ahead and pay now to make sure everyone will pay up. So what's up fellas?

Winner gets $1200.....!!! (actually you make $1100)

DED, whatever bro...I call your ass everytime you're here to hook up...but you bullshit me every time. Man, keep the money playa, it's all good....I just wanted to teach your ass a lesson. Lmao...

EA, yeah man, this is gonna be good. Keep your eye on this one....it's like a train wreck, how can you not????
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #192
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
I usually only do two as well but I couldn't pass this up

OTOH, unless we all chip in some dough this one will fall behind my money leagues as far as interest goes, what up Don

One of my leagues is "Winner take all", the other is a share between "1st, 2nd & Most Points Scored for the year"...of course 1st place getting the most

I am down for pitching into the kitty for a pot....It could be winner takes all or 1,2,3 places.

it should be more than $20/$25......Should be at least $50 or better. It's up to you guys.

We can do the Paypal account thing......I got an old paypal account.....hadn't accessed it in a while....have to check it out..
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #193
Trey
Valued Poster

I will put in mine we need to list who has put in so we know the pot. I say first place gets 75% second gets the rest. If you don't put in you don't get no cash. Now who is gonna be the bank? I vote Don.

50 is my limit on this, its mostly for fun and shit talk to me. At 25 winner gets enough for a session and It's more likely people will pay.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #194
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

One of them I've been in since '99. I think 3 leagues is my limit

I'm in three leagues too, three is definitely my limit
Quote:
Hey Don, a couple people called me today to ask about the waiver wire. When you get a chance, put out some info about that. Also, as far as trades, do we have any restrictions? Do you have to approve? Or will we let all trades go through?

Also, I talked to a few members. As far as the money, I know all you boys have cash. With that being said, is everyone ok with putting in $100 each? That way the winner can not only talk shit, but will get paid real money, not chump change. If that is too much, what about $50? Ike and Don said they can set up a PayPal so we can go ahead and pay now to make sure everyone will pay up. So what's up fellas?

Winner gets $1200.....!!! (actually you make $1100)
The waiver period is just 1 day. As far as trades go, if we feel like there is an unfair trade (like Aaron Rodgers for Trindon Holliday) I will not solely have the power to change it, but we as a group, can vote to veto the trade. But I'm guessing all the trades will be fair game..

Whatever amount we choose, that's fine with me. $100, $50, I'm good with it. But I want to message you about it (it's not that big of a deal)
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #195
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well, looks like I ended up with Dopey Hobblefoot as my #1 QB LMAO.. Its all good though. Keshawn Martin, and LeStar Jean look pretty damn promising so far. If these fellers shape up to be give the multiple threats @ WR, Dopey should be up to par and deliver me some points...
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women