Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-08-2014, 09:39 AM   #166
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobby View Post
Whats wrong with Go Fish? Seriously, its a blast..
Yeah, I know.

I had great fun playing it when I was about four or five!
Old 07-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #167
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:

Seriously heres the bet, 1.000 to an attractive woman that can get me to cum in under 5 minutes BBBJ....

With $3M sitting there that ya got no use for, why not make it a $10k payout?
Old 07-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #168
LtDale
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Seriously heres the bet, 1.000 to an attractive woman that can get me to cum in under 5 minutes BBBJ....
Assuming you aren't jerking off every day, RHJ could do that and it's only $80 right now, and sometimes $60. I let it last 15 minutes but it easily could have been 5.

I think you'll have a better time hobbying if you try not to get so worked up over little things in life like this bad experience.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #169
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

With all that cash and gold bars laying around, why would someone need to pay with a credit card or Paypal because they lost their debit card?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=294001&highlight=
Old 07-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #170
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
These Iphone cameras really do suck, any recommendations on a serious note?

Flash is just whiting everything out
Too good of quality could reveal too much information. Especially if your bullion is marked well, could come back to identify you. The gold trading world is small when it comes to loose bars...
Old 07-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #171
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf View Post
With all that cash and gold bars laying around, why would someone need to pay with a credit card or Paypal because they lost their debit card?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=294001&highlight=
LMAO!

Just when I thought this thread couldn't possibly get any funnier!
Old 07-08-2014, 09:50 AM   #172
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
LMAO!

Just when I thought this thread couldn't possibly get any funnier!

Yeah, the trading of the Best Buy store brand TV for poon is what got me.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:10 AM   #173
Mavs fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Ummmmm, gold bars don't have chips and dings in them.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #174
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Back to work peasant! No games for you. Sorry poker isn't my style, down for go fish? I actually have a solid gold set of playing cards if your down...
I sure as hell hope you don't keep this (referring to the pic you posted in #157) in a safe located in the home to which you invite hookers. There is an element in the hobby that wouldn't be above a home invasion, and this kind of thing would have them salivating.

Even if it's all just a lark, you may find some unsavories knocking on your door, on the off chance it's for real.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #175
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Why is it that I find all this vaguely evocative of a memorable line from Shakespeare's Macbeth?

http://everything2.com/title/A+tale+...ifying+nothing
Old 07-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #176
Mavs fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I was just about to make the same point Tin Man. Showing that on this board is pretty stupid. In fact, it is epic stupidity. How hard would it be for a thief to find out where you live and you claim to have over 3 million in cash and gold on hand. I seriously think you need to come clean and admit that this is all a ruse. Because it could end up getting someone hurt, like you or one women that you have reviewed. Totally serious on this one. People have gotten hurt, or worse for a lot less than 3 million.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #177
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

This is the most EPIC thread on eccie by far even wulf princess could not make this one up. Omg burning fat stacks or what looks like fat stacks, pictures with cash laying around ones home. This has gone from surreal to out of this world.
No one is this careless with money not even the professional players that go broke a couple of years after they retire nor have I seen rappers or musicians this reckless.
You are either doing something illegal if all these pictures are real or you one gifted computer nerd that knows how to photoshop and therefore you are fake as shit.
Either way carry on, I can't stop laughing. ePicccccxxxx
Old 07-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #178
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
I was just about to make the same point Tin Man. Showing that on this board is pretty stupid. In fact, it is epic stupidity. How hard would it be for a thief to find out where you live and you claim to have over 3 million in cash and gold on hand. I seriously think you need to come clean and admit that this is all a ruse. Because it could end up getting someone hurt, like you or one women that you have reviewed. Totally serious on this one. People have gotten hurt, or worse for a lot less than 3 million.

LOL, if a thief could actually find out where I live they deserve every penny. These all get routed through a shitty housing development I own in Colleyville. Cyber security these days is a very big deal.

Paypal? If you primarily live out of Dubai and loose your wallet here stateside... Well your bank has to ship a card internationally and well even AMEX takes a day to rush you a new card... But that matters because? I should start wording these like stories, in a galaxy far far away... In the land of the poor, called America, I was adventuring and lost my wallet.

Truth be told, I didn't always have cash lying around... At the time I had a meager net worth of only 30 million or so... Every penny had to be accounted for and invested... Past few years have been good, really fucking great actually. I don't think you guys know how embarrassing it is flying in a second hand G4....
Old 07-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #179
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Wait, I thought you had providers come to your place? Isn't that all it takes for the info to get out?
Old 07-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #180
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Ummmmm, gold bars don't have chips and dings in them.
They absolutely do, and you have experience holding half a million in gold peasant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
This is the most EPIC thread on eccie by far even wulf princess could not make this one up. Omg burning fat stacks or what looks like fat stacks, pictures with cash laying around ones home. This has gone from surreal to out of this world.
No one is this careless with money not even the professional players that go broke a couple of years after they retire nor have I seen rappers or musicians this reckless.
You are either doing something illegal if all these pictures are real or you one gifted computer nerd that knows how to photoshop and therefore you are fake as shit.
Either way carry on, I can't stop laughing. ePicccccxxxx
Just for your Macbeth...

Well if it were illegal I would have to be very very smart to make 7 figures a month, which means I wouldn't put it up on a hooker board... And well you can't really photoshop a video with a 400K ferrari, a million in cash, and 1.6 million in gold...

I really appreciate it though! I always wanted to try the life of crime!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg macbeth.jpg (22.1 KB, 329 views)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women