Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #166
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Staci, let me give you an example.

Check the following thread (I'm not advertising or promoting...just giving an example) http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=584527

Its very simple and to the point and all the comments (you can't control the comments I agree..but who is giving the chance for them?) are to the point, including yours in that one.

Come on Staci did I say that I'm not supporting you or others?.

People will see the end of the thread when you update it or post with new pics..otherwise all threads will die after the first page.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 AM   #167
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by modda View Post
Staci, let me give you an example.

Check the following thread (I'm not advertising or promoting...just giving an example) http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=584527

Its very simple and to the point and all the comments (you can't control the comments I agree..but who is giving the chance for them?) are to the point, including yours in that one.

Come on Staci did I say that I'm not supporting you or others?.

People will see the end of the thread when you update it or post with new pics..otherwise all threads will die after the first page.
The irony of you posting that particular thread is not lost on me. There were 8 people who responded to her post, and 7 of them were speaking about her photos! Hmmm...

As for the comments, I just made the post a couple hours ago, so maybe THAT has something to do with people not having the chance to comment on my site and other things yet. Surely not everyone who is a member of eccie is at their computers right now.

I do realize that people will see that there has been a new post made on this subject...but they WON'T CARE what people are saying about old pics if they are looking for new ones.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #168
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I am all for Staci creating posts that show off her photos. Personally I don't consider these to be ads. She doesn't invited people to meet her or mention availability.

She is promoting herself, this is marketing. Not necessarily advertising.
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 AM   #169
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCguy32 View Post
I am all for Staci creating posts that show off her photos. Personally I don't consider these to be ads. She doesn't invited people to meet her or mention availability.

thank you baby! Your support is greatly appreciated :-)
Old 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #170
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
OMG Staci when I did not think your photo shoots could get any hotter you just topped yourself.

Time to find a towel to clean up the drool and a clean pair of pants since I just creamed myself lmao. And a cold shower.

Hurry back to Topeka please!!!!
Quote:
Awesome! cant wait, by the way you would make a great birthday gift to myself (December 28th is my b-day) lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't care if it's a threAD or not, it's great! Thanks, Staci!
Quote:
love the new look beautiful! You are one of the most sexist pin ups I have ever seen.

Awesome! Just Awesome

Plus I love your revamped website, love the color scheme
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't stop posting your pics because of one persons attitude toward the new and improved you.

I for one love the new photos and wait in anticpation for your next set

You are very sexy and are a great model and lady Staci!!! Keep your chin up and do not let them get you down.

Rock on girlfriend!!
OMG....you Bitches are drinking a whole lot of bathtub water.....

Quote:

"promoting" "marketing" "Not necessarily advertising"

Are you serious? Hey my hats off to her for exploiting that which she has been smart enough to exploit but not "advertising" ?...c'mon dude..you're smarter than that..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #171
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not going to apologize for having fans. It means I'm doing something right :-)
you put a whole lot of work and time and energy into your post malwoody. I'm flattered.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #172
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post

Are you serious? Hey my hats off to her for exploiting that which she has been smart enough to exploit but not "advertising" ?...c'mon dude..you're smarter than that..
Nope I am nobodys bitch Malwoody and I have never drank bathtub water.

I enjoyed my time immensely with Staci the other day and I appreciate she takes the time and effort to schedule regular photo shoots. She is a very sexi and beautiful lady who is not afraid to show of her curves.

I for one cannot wait to spend more time with her, when i see a lady go out of her way to market herself in a sexi and professional way and build her modeling portfolio as well I will be show my sign of respect and admiration.

Proud member of the Staci Stacked fan club!!!!!
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #173
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Oenghus - I couldn't have said it better myself. I have known Staci for more than seven years and she was one of my first hobby experiences. Absolutely my ATF
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #174
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Sorry for the mispellings, I just now noticed them, guess thats what happens when you type on your phone.

KCguy, she will probably be the only one I see when I have time around school and my training. Unless I see one of her babes!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #175
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
I'm not going to apologize for having fans. It means I'm doing something right :-)
you put a whole lot of work and time and energy into your post malwoody. I'm flattered.
Oh my goodness Staci I would never expect you to apologize for the bit...I man fans you have on your ad campaign...you misread me, I respect and admire the way you have worked the system to your advantage..but it is advertising no matter how you cut it and I get a kick out of the way every time you post new pics, the folks flock to the thread with compliments...after all it's all about the money and you are obviously a smart businesswomen but you might want to re-think the objections you had with Modda about merging threads...you see from my standpoint, if I wish to find diffrent pics of Staci Stacked...ie Christmas etc it would be much easier to just go to one ongoing threAD instead of searching all over the place..I also continue to find it fascinating that you proclaimed that you are not seeing any new clients before your latest threAD...

Oh and BTW...I put a lot more work into this post..the other one only took a few minutes. and like Bailey, I love your hair as well...

You go girl...

Old 12-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #176
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Nope I am nobodys bitch Malwoody and I have never drank bathtub water.

I enjoyed my time immensely with Staci the other day and I appreciate she takes the time and effort to schedule regular photo shoots. She is a very sexi and beautiful lady who is not afraid to show of her curves.

I for one cannot wait to spend more time with her, when i see a lady go out of her way to market herself in a sexi and professional way and build her modeling portfolio as well I will be show my sign of respect and admiration.

Proud member of the Staci Stacked fan club!!!!!
Dude..you are slaying me...LMAO...a proud member of the "Staci Stacked fan club" but you are "nobodys bitch"...you made four, count em four posts sucking up to her in this threAD alone and you're not her bitch...?? I admire the way she has of constantly coaxing folks like you to sing her praises and like I said I respect her business savvy...but trying to convince us you are "nobodys bitch"...c'mon you silly boy.....you know you are and hey, I freely admit to being "Baileys man bitch"....just go ahead and say it...it's best to just come clean.....

Old 12-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #177
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Now hold on there Bucko....

Quote:
Oenghus - I couldn't have said it better myself. I have known Staci for more than seven years and she was one of my first hobby experiences. Absolutely my ATF
I didn't call you what I called Gomez...I was talking about pics...advertising..etc..remem ber..? I'm glad she is your ATF, she is obviously damm good at what she does...it just tickles me that when she posts a threAD, all you bit...er ah ATF lovers try to justify and call it something else..
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #178
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Yeah I love it when they do something and then try and play like that was never their intention.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #179
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Dude..you are slaying me...LMAO...a proud member of the "Staci Stacked fan club" but you are "nobodys bitch"...you made four, count em four posts sucking up to her in this threAD alone and you're not her bitch...?? I admire the way she has of constantly coaxing folks like you to sing her praises and like I said I respect her business savvy...but trying to convince us you are "nobodys bitch"...c'mon you silly boy.....you know you are and hey, I freely admit to being "Baileys man bitch"....just go ahead and say it...it's best to just come clean.....

OH yeah he is most certainly her bitch
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #180
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Malwoody and Dirty Dog you can believe whatever the hell you want in that twisted mind of yours.

I for one can appreciate the quality of a woman and show her my admiration especially if she takes the time to update her portofolio.

I see Staci Stacked like a fine bottle of wine, she gets better as she ages. She looks damn good for her age, and she takes care of herself and has no problem flaunting it.

Besides you all need to look up the definiton of bitch in the dictionary. According to Merriam Webster

Definition of BITCH

1: the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals
2 a lewd or immoral woman
3. : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse
4.: something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant
: complaint

Since Staci does not fit in any of these categories, I come to the conclusion that I cannot be Stacis bitch.

Have a nice day and Staci Stacked please post more photos showing off your sexy and very beautiful body.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women