Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2016, 12:20 PM   #151
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Didn't say you or any lady was lazy. The average provider, one who used to provide then tried to do 'regular' work, would be disappointed waiting 2 weeks to get half of what they used to get in 2-3 good days...minus taxes.

Even at say, $10 an hour, which I believe is above minimum, is $400 a week...before taxes. She'll look at that and think, 'I could've banged two guys and made more, with no taxes. After a few weeks, she decides to go back to the quick and easy money.

How would you define this scenario??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:24 PM   #152
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Didn't say you or any lady was lazy. The average provider, one who used to provide then tried to do 'regular' work, would be disappointed waiting 2 weeks to get half of what they used to get in 2-3 good days...minus taxes.

Even at say, $10 an hour, which I believe is above minimum, is $400 a week...before taxes. She'll look at that and think, 'I could've banged two guys and made more, with no taxes. After a few weeks, she decides to go back to the quick and easy money.

It bothers me when people put words in my mouth, so I apologize. However, in the tone I read it, that was the implication.

I don't really care to know any more of your reasoning, and I'm not trying to be rude. You just don't get it. But, I appreciate you think you might have a clue how to compare something or anything to the service the ladies provide. Please try to wrap your mind around the fact, that you just don't, or you do, but you are too deep in, to back out now. Keep trying if you like and I'll respond again when you indicate some thing or any thing that makes sense or is comparable and includes scenarios related to every single woman here and her precious body.

Until then....please know that not all women in the hobby are silly little ninnies who trust you fellas have our best interests at heart. You do not, nor will you ever. Not that I think all hobbyists are a**hats, quite the contrary in fact. However, it's up to each of us ladies to take care of ourselves how we see fit and whether you like how we make our choices, or not. There is nothing I or anybody else can say or do that will change this. We get it that you are determined you are entitled to screw any woman here for a set price, and if she wants more, you'll do or say anything in your power to indicate otherwise. This is now a hobbyist "norm", which seems to be a step backward, IMO. Please feel free to indicate something is not at all what it is as many times as you like, but it's still not what you insist. LOL

Go getcha an affordable reasonable lazy chick to boink and don't worry with what I think of you and others who misbehave on this board. You guys are very defensive about your $200hr stance that is just so wrong on so many levels. It's not my place to ensure that gents have a price controlled boink or even make it easier for some to boink more often, when they have proven they are not worthy, whether I am a whore...or not. Sorry it worked out in our favor? smh

Stop being such demanding fellas, for those of you who are, and maybe someday, it'll work out in yours. Apparently, that doesn't work as often as you'd like, so change what it is you are doing in order to get what you want. I can not say it any more clearly than that. Allow me/us the ability to give again. I refuse to give it to anyone if they are constantly, forcefully, harassing, sob story, or even in a sweet talking manner, continuously try to take it from me. Do you understand? If not, no worries and never mind me. Get your $200 an hour hobby on and have a great time! I really want you to!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #153
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Need a damn library card for these novels.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:41 PM   #154
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Need a damn library card for these novels.
Seriously? Feel free to block me, Fun. It's easier than the making the effort to to take a stance or add to a conversation.

Hey...if it feels good, do it! As you long as you feel you made a contribution.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:58 PM   #155
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maxi and Rambo both bring great points, like seeing honest debate.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 06:36 PM   #156
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Lol.

Well (Maxi), you responded, but you just skated over the question.

How do you, or how do YOU, I should say, define a situation where a provider quits legit work to go back to making fast money?

Oh, btw, there's nothing to compare to selling sex. We all know this. We try, by using cars, food, and other inanimate objects. No matter what metaphor we come up with, your answer can't always be 'nothing compares to sex or what a woman does with her body'. I'm sorry, but if you all are SOOOO BOTHERED by selling your body, please assume another profession.

You know why guys are so 'defensive' about the money we spend in the hobby? It's because we make our money the old fashioned way, two weeks at a time. We don't get a 'paycheck' every day. 99% of us don't make $300 an hour. For those of us that do make that kind of money, it took a lot of investing in oneself to get to that level. Some of us have 5 and 6-figure loans to pay back to earn the right to make a shitload of money.

We work 40-50 hours a week, not 4-5. You should worry about guys who are careless about how the spend money. If they don't about how they spend their money, they're probably a rapper, pro athlete, or celebrity of some sort. People like that tend to have great D-bag personas, who look down on the average working girl.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:45 PM   #157
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol.

Well (Maxi), you responded, but you just skated over the question.

How do you, or how do YOU, I should say, define a situation where a provider quits legit work to go back to making fast money?

Sorry, I should have been clear. The situation you described is not a one size fits all, just as fixed pricing does not. I felt it irrelevant. Give me anything that fits for every lady on this board, and I'll respond to that. K?
Old 03-20-2016, 06:56 PM   #158
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Maxi........I like this,

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
motor is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:01 PM   #159
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Sorry, I should have been clear. The situation you described is not a one size fits all, just as fixed pricing does not. I felt it irrelevant. Give me anything that fits for every lady on this board, and I'll respond to that. K?
This might help you in your efforts in whatever it is you're trying to say.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/8-st...ncise-writing/
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:46 PM   #160
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
This might help you in your efforts in whatever it is you're trying to say.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/8-st...ncise-writing/
Thank you so very much. I could definitely use some tips.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:00 AM   #161
RetiredHooktard
Account Disabled

User ID: 339672

Quote:

So tell me, what makes you think that the average lady who gets out of the hobby isn't capable of earning more than $10/hour? Most ladies who successfully leave do so with a paid for degree in hand and are able to command much more. Not to mention, quite a few ladies pay their taxes while they ARE still in, as they grasp the concept of needing to be able to prove their income if they want to get anywhere in life.
RetiredHooktard is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:09 AM   #162
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
So, you're full of shit now, or when you reviewed Tara Evans in December and claimed to have paid her $300 for an hour? http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1591929

Should we quack all your reviews, or only your coed posts?
In the case of many providers whom I have seen that charge over the $200 limit I have set, they all have asked that on a review I post their published price. The review mentioned was done at her request. Kinda like please don't post in your review, that we didn't use a condom.
Knighthawk is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:22 AM   #163
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
i never negotiate becasue to me seems kinda cheap and lame.i just pay the advertised price and if there is noting advertised i will ask about and pay what im quoted if i see said provider. Sometimes it is too steep for my budget but then sometimes it fits perfectly and sometimes its cheaper than i thought.

This is so true! It IS cheap and lame. Why is it too much trouble to find someone that you're attracted to who fits your budget? There are many providers, you don't need to bully one about her stated rate. And if she does give in to your cheap request, chances are she won't enjoy the session as much, and may not be as responsive, because she knows that you don't think she's worth her stated rate. And she also knows not to expect a gift or a tip, from a haggler. Which of course we don't expect or require, but just knowing you're with a guy who lowballed you, can affect her mood and performance. Is that what you want? Or do you want an enthusiastic, excited, grateful provider?

And also, many providers voluntarily offer specials, so keep checking the ads for your provider of choice.

And for a good, regular client that I really like and have a great time with, I will offer him a discount on his next visit, or next several visits, if I suspect he may not have the necessary funds to visit as often as we would both like. But that's me OFFERING, not a man implying I'm not worth what I ask by trying to get a discount on the very FIRST visit, he doesn't even know me yet! And the times I have given in and done that, they invariably expect that rate for each visit, and they go way down to the bottom of my list. And if uses me as a reference, I of course have to mention his money problems to the providers who contact me.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:45 AM   #164
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHooktard View Post
So tell me, what makes you think that the average lady who gets out of the hobby isn't capable of earning more than $10/hour? Most ladies who successfully leave do so with a paid for degree in hand and are able to command much more. Not to mention, quite a few ladies pay their taxes while they ARE still in, as they grasp the concept of needing to be able to prove their income if they want to get anywhere in life.
I read that 82.7% of all statistics were simply made up.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:31 AM   #165
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHooktard View Post
Basing it off the fact that many (be careful about using the word 'most' in your argument, ffr) don't have the educational background to make a high wage. That's not a knock on them as a person. This applies to many people in general. I just picked an arbitrary number to demonstrate the math. The average hourly wage is about $25 an hour. Average. This number is skewed a bit due to chickenshit CEO's and other high wage earning executives, engineer types and construction workers. I don't know if they include celebrities and pro athletes. If so, it would really skew the numbers.

Look, I don't hate providers. Hell, I'm crazy about them. I'm just speaking reality. If you're making $30-40 bucks an hour, and living comfortably in obscurity within society, why would they come back to a den of fat, ugly men, pimps, and perverts? Many, not all, but many are 18-22 year old, barely finished high school. 40 bucks an hour jobs aren't waiting for C students, unless they have connections. If everyone was making this kind of money, America's economy problems would be solved.

If they're doing what you say they're doing, that's great. Prove me wrong. I'd rather see ladies doing this for fun, than necessity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women