Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47602
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #136
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Cuz were the Houston Oilers...Houston Oilers...Houston Oilers #1

...btw, I think that's 11 SB's. Both teams have been in 8. Cowboys are 5-3, Steelers are 6-2. I could be wrong though, I'm drunk off my ass right now
Last game Oilers and Steelers played Oilers won
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #137
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
It's hard to disagree with you on Jones. I think the thing is, if he went on to another team, and had success, we would feel really dumb for letting him go. But yeah, he's been pretty sorry so far as WR this year, although he's been pretty decent at Punt Returns. But now we're bringing in TRINDON HOLLIDAY, so that's less work Jones has to do, hopefully he can get his shit together, and it would help if Schaub threw him some better passes, that aint number 80 he's throwing to.

I could not disagree more.... You have had ample time with Jacoby.... he is topped out for what he is going to be until he gets his head out of his ass... he is a lazy route runner.... you simply cannot do that in the NFL and be anywhere near successfull... He is a slightly above average punt returner at BEST, and is highly over paid.... it was a terrible signing in the offseason in a position the Texans needed a legitimate deep threat opposite Dre.... He will continue to fall short, drop passes and cause turnovers the wrong way if the continue to trot him out on the field... he should get reverse touches and MAYBE bubble screens at best.... beyond that he is a sever liability..... There is no question in my mind that even if Schaub HAD gotten the ball to him on the last play, he would have let it hit the carpet...

Mario is the most physically gifted guy on the field whenever he steps out there..... but he does not love football.... and more importantly he doesn't HATE losing.... Not competative.... and only shows up when he feels up to it.... it is not near the loss as Dre is.... What Brooks, Connor and the others lack in physical abilities, they more than make up for in tenacity and competitiveness.... in all honesty I think they may even fair better without him..... I love the combination of guys who just "Get it" with Watt, Barwin, A.Smith, Cody, and Reid.... they are all high motor guys that will cause folks fits..... It may be enough to cause Flacco into rushing and letting J-Jo get his hands on a couple balls....

But it may all be for naught if they can't punish the Ravens for stacking the box and take advantage of Ray Lewis and Bernard Pollard in coverage....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #138
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
I could not disagree more.... You have had ample time with Jacoby.... he is topped out for what he is going to be until he gets his head out of his ass... he is a lazy route runner.... you simply cannot do that in the NFL and be anywhere near successfull... He is a slightly above average punt returner at BEST, and is highly over paid.... it was a terrible signing in the offseason in a position the Texans needed a legitimate deep threat opposite Dre.... He will continue to fall short, drop passes and cause turnovers the wrong way if the continue to trot him out on the field... he should get reverse touches and MAYBE bubble screens at best.... beyond that he is a sever liability..... There is no question in my mind that even if Schaub HAD gotten the ball to him on the last play, he would have let it hit the carpet...

Mario is the most physically gifted guy on the field whenever he steps out there..... but he does not love football.... and more importantly he doesn't HATE losing.... Not competative.... and only shows up when he feels up to it.... it is not near the loss as Dre is.... What Brooks, Connor and the others lack in physical abilities, they more than make up for in tenacity and competitiveness.... in all honesty I think they may even fair better without him..... I love the combination of guys who just "Get it" with Watt, Barwin, A.Smith, Cody, and Reid.... they are all high motor guys that will cause folks fits..... It may be enough to cause Flacco into rushing and letting J-Jo get his hands on a couple balls....

But it may all be for naught if they can't punish the Ravens for stacking the box and take advantage of Ray Lewis and Bernard Pollard in coverage....

JaD
plus one
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:14 AM   #139
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post

JaD
I'm really feeling this passion in this post.

Personally, I didn't think we should have kept Jones either, I thought signing Leach was more important. Nonetheless, everything you've said about Jones is true, but I'll wait and see how this year plays out before I bury him, he is what he is, a number three receiver trying to fill in for a number one guy.

I see what you're saying here, and even agree to a certain extent, we'll just have to see how it plays out. I, like most fans, are high on Reed. But even at his best, I'm not willing to bet it's going to have the same production Mario would have given us. I don't know whether or not he loves football or losing, but when he's on the field, he's usually very productive. Would I rather have him have passion for the game? Sure, absolutely, but a defensive end can only take you so far. I think passion is a bigger issue for skill position players, particularity QB and RB,.

I'm not going to judge them based off the Ravens game, either they will most likely get it handed to them, or Ravens will underestimate them and the game might be competitive, we really shouldn't have a chance at winning this without Dre against that defense, and Reed getting his first start, just my 2 Cents though. I'll wait 'till after the Tennessee game before I have a definitive stance on this team.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #140
Satin
Valued Poster

20-0 at half....hold on boys...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #141
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Yeah but we have seen them put in Matt Shaby in the second half so much hope we keep it up.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #142
Satin
Valued Poster

41-7....we can breathe now Trey...lol
...and we have the Jags coming in our house next Sunday...

...just like that, we're in first place in the division just like I predicted. All is well in H-town and plenty room on the bandwagon for anyone to jump back on...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #143
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I was never off the bandwaggon
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #144
Satin
Valued Poster

Way to go EA, welcome to the party...lol

There were obviously plenty positives today but also some negatives..

Negatives include.....Daniel Manning fractures his left tibia & might be out 4-6 weeks...still not happy with Jacobi Jones....or Lawrence Vickers (need Casey back)....& when will Kubiak bench Kareem Jackson?

Really like the running of Foster & Tate. They are a great tandem. Schaub did a good job of finding open receivers & avoiding sack losses AND our run defense held up nicely against Chris Johnson. They finally played 4 quarters and had one of their best offensive performances ever in total yards...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #145
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

The Titans had every break in the book going into todays game, except they lost their main wide receiver.

Let's list the breaks they had.

1. Coming off a bye week and had a chance to heal up.
2. We were coming off two very physical games against the Raiders and Ravens and some of our guys are hurting.
3. Had a chance to view videos of the Raiders and Ravens to see how they slowed or stopped our offense.
4. Our best offensive player Andre Johnson is out.
5. Our best defensive player Mario Williams is out.
6. The Titans are playing at home.

Congratulations to the players and coaching staff on as complete of a game I've ever seen the Texans play.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #146
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I was never off the bandwaggon
I am never off of the Texan's bandwagon either! Fuck the boyz and titans and the colts they rode in on!

I am just catching up on the back and forth and read with interest justanotehrdude's remark about Mario in post #137. I would have to agree that it appears that there are games when he is a non-factor but I have a slightly different take on the situation. On those days when he does not seem to be in the game, it is usually because he is double teamed on most plays. If that is the case, it will free up another defender. Which is not a bad thing! There is no doubt, the Texans opponents have a lot of respect for Mario's abilities. He may not be in the same category as DeMarcus Ware and perhaps a few others but as Bum used to say about Earl. I don't know if he is the best in the game but if not, it won't take long to call roll!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #147
Satin
Valued Poster

Bigtex, welcome to the party bro...I've been hoping you would jump in.

Btw...congrats to your Coogs man, they're kicking ass and taking names. Possible heisman winning quarterback?

Dj, you too bro, nice to have you...good post.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #148
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Our division is embarrassing, gladly be happy to take it though, and hopefully we can rest our starters for the Christmas game against the Colts, and let them win. Dolphins came through today with a BIG time clutch performance to keep them in the Andrew Luck Bowl.

Also, I had Foster and Murray on my fantasy team, talk about an easy win. \O/
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #149
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Btw...congrats to your Coogs man, they're kicking ass and taking names. Possible heisman winning quarterback?
While on the subject, the Austinites have quit trying to convert me to Horndom! Once a Coog, always a Coog! Eat 'em up!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #150
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Should the Texans worry about Jacksonville next Sunday? They upset The Ravens 12 - 7 last night. A boring defensive game. We shall see what happens.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women